WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

😪🤧😭

Run fast and free precious Rita.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

:wave

Oh, Ducky, I'm so sorry that little Rita is gone.  She knew she was loved and had her best life with you.  :grouphug

It's nice to hear that siblings are getting together and spending quality time.  I don't have siblings, but I miss my cousins.  Cousins are your first friends and your forever friends.  :heart

Miss Sherrie, I hope your surgery goes well.  Tiller is such a good nurse and will make you feel better.  

The temperature is going up this afternoon, so we are thinking that the storms will be brewing tonight.  I piddled around the house doing little things, ignoring the mountain of laundry.  Hope I'm able to get started on it tomorrow.  

Hope everyone has a good afternoon and evening.  

Miss Noo Carol

And finally, when she was gone, I cuddled with her and rubbed her belly.

:grouphug 

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Oh Ducky. So sorry it was Rita's time to go. You were a miracle for her and I hope she decides to send a sign. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

We are berry saddened to hear dat Rita had to leeb da howse ob Duck. We didn't realize it had been almost 4 yeers--and dat iz a lot longer dan she wuld habs had in Espaina. We will gibs Mizz Ducky all da likkys and schnoofles we can when we see herbs neggs munf.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Ducky how sad for you .  Rita had  a rough life until she hooked up with you & I wish it could have been a longer time together.:bighug=

MIss New Carol out weather peeps said your neck of the woods is in for it tonight, stay safe.

Oh Sherrie I see that dark cloud that follows you has found you again. I hope this time the surgery is the cure .

Charlie take a picture of your new auto

Gina we thought  your was in jail too but I see if she was she has escaped.

Bitzi off to dreamland 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Ducky, I'm sorry Rita couldn't stay longer with you. You took sutch good care of her!

Wiki :ph34r & her Mistress

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Oh my, sad nite in the club.  Miss Ducky, we are broken in the heart about little Rita.:brokenheart  In the end though, all that really mattered is she was loved, very much loved. :grouphug  If I was close to your house I’d cuddle and accept all the belly rubs you could give.

Tiller we are sorry that your mom gots to go back to the horspital 

Wiki, watcha talkin bout when you mention blockheads.  What’s wrong with blockheads?  
I got to spend today with Ana.  Mom and Kristy, Ana’s mom, had errands to do so me an Ana got to go along.  I been seein her close to every other day.  I like that.  Guess what! Guess what!  Can ya guess?  I’ll tell ya, we are going on another little trip to Virginia next month.  I like the house on wheels, I get to sit on a couch with my Ana, an watch the world go by.  It’s fun.

Gotta go, time for bed

Piggy

We are so sad to heer abowt Rita....owr hearts hurt wen we fink ub da cute leetle dogee.

Oh, Tiller....we feel so bad fur yur mama....she juss habz had way too much happen...mama sez it iz juss KNOT fare wen reel gud peeples habz so much happen.

Ah am slowly recubbering.  Mah feber iz gawn - but dey did horrible fings to me lass nite an dis morning.  Dey stuck needles in mah back!!!!  Wut mama?  Sub Cue FlOOids?  Wutebber.  Anyway, daddy tuk just Sam an me fur a leetle wallkie toonite to get me sum helfy fresh aire an sunshine.

We lubz owr frenz....

• Like 2

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

FancyToo, I'm glad you are feeling better, sweetheart.  And you got to go walkies with Daddyman!  Licks and nose kisses . . . . 

Thanks for thinking of me, Bitzi.  The  nasty weather just evaporated around us.  There were tornadoes to the north and tornadoes to the south.  We didn't even get any rain.  Weather folks say its over for tonight.  

Tomorrow night another system is supposed to come through, hope it does the same thing!

Miss Noo Carol

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

We are thinking of you Miss Ducky :grouphug 

Oh Tiller!  Your poor Momma!  Please take care ob her!

FancyToo, I hope you are feeling better!

Stay safe Miss Noo Carol!

It’s playgroop day! :yay 

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Heading into a cuppla rainy days    :coffee    Supposed to get up to 20C 

Sure hope those nasty storms stay away from NooCarol.

Awwww Fancy  :kiss2      

Have fun Ivy :gh_bow

One of my barn friends brought me a bicycle!  It fits me very well and I rode it round’n’round out there and my legs did knot go wonky or numb so I’ll bring it home tomorrow    :P

• Like 1

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

We are back from playgroop!  There were ninelebendy houndies there!  But we found out that our gud frend Jack habs osteo :(  and our gud frend Duncan habs osteo too.  :(   But Jack wuz there and still having barking contests wif Cherry!

Miss Elizabeth wants eberywon to know that she can’t get on GT this morning and she wants me to say “Hi!” To eberywon for her!

Momma and Daddy are going :shop and I will tic tic later.

Ivy 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Her passing at the vet office was gentle and swift. And finally, when she was gone, I cuddled with her and rubbed her belly.    :grouphug I'm glad she found you for her final home

Oh, Miss Sherrie :grouphug

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Gud Satonday! We culdn't get on eider, Misser Jeff hit da wrong button again!

I get my Librela dis moanin, Mom hopes I behave myself. :P

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Gud affernuun frendz. I kud get nuffin on heer fower neerlee a day! I kud KNOT tictic wiv mi frendz. This waz KNOT GUD,

Miss. Ducky, I yam shur yur littul Rita new she waz luvved eevin tho she fownd it haard to akksept it in the way yu wantid to show hur. Likkee kissis frum me and Zavvi.

I hav bin soopervysing Mum doing sum gaardning but now it tyme fower a :sleepy onna settee.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Oh, Ducky....I'm so very sorry.  It just seems like the ones who have endured so much deserve to have as much time spent within a loving home as possible.  I wish it could have been longer, but we know that she was truly cherished and loved unconditionally.  And that is what matters.  She was precisely where she was meant to be.  I'm so sorry for all your losses despite how very hard you both tried.  :grouphug

And Sherrie, I'm so sorry that there is yet another surgery in your future.

We're heading back to Pittsburgh later this morning.  It's been a very emotional visit.  Lots of things to process and accept, lots of uncertainty for the future.  We all needed this concentrated togetherness, and moments to remember.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I’ve been rummidge sailing again this mornink. I know what’s happinin now and any house wiff a open garaj door, I juss head rite up the driveway. :lol: I got lotsa pets. It is sooper hoomid out tho and I pantpantpant and my Mistress’ hair is yoooge! :lol I’m gonna be abandoned in the wire boks tonite whilst Mistress takes Auntie to a fundsraiser for her church. There is a chance of seeveres tonite so hopefully that don’t happin whilst she’s away. :unsure  Miss Noo Carol and Journey’s mom are more in the seeveres again as usual tho. Stay safe!

Um hey there Mr Piggy. No offents bout the blockhed. Sum of us got beautifool sleek form, sum of us are more skware or rotund.

Wiki, I think that’s still not very nice.

Jeeze, Piggy, you’re a fine lookin fellow! And you lead a vary hexcitin life.  Is that bedder? :blush

FancyToo, I’m glad you’re startin to feel bedder.

Miss Mam! What color is your bicycle? There’s a lady we see alla time ridin a lavender one and then Mistress theenks she mite like one. There was a kewte peenk one at one of the rummidge sales.

Ivy, I’m sorry that two of your friendlies gots that evil C.

Gino, be good!

Miss Berg Nancy, I’m glad you’re havin a nice visit.

Have a good day everybuddy!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hello my Friendlies!!

More rainings and showerings today.  :sowhat   But we hope those seveeres leave alla our Friendlies alone!!!!  :shakefinger 

Miss Ivy we're so sorry you gots friendlies with that horrible osteeyo.  :(  

Mister Gino!!!  Be a nice houndie at the vetamarian and you'll probly feel a lot more betterer!!  ;) 

Miss Nutmeg (etAl) we could not get on GT for a whole day last week sometime.  But it did evenchooally come back for us.  :dunno   Hey!!  How's that Little Zavvi doing lately??

Miss Nancy we're so glad you and your littermates had a great viziting!!!  Travel safe coming home!!

Mam is gonna be a bycycling Mam now!!!  :bike Just like Miss Carol Ann and Miss Cindy - tho I gess they are just bycycling in theirown houses????  :dunno  

Miss FancyToo are you starting to feel more betterer yet???  We sure hope so!!  :hope 

Miss Wiki, I would like to go rummaging I think!!!  I would probably not care about the storming, but I do NOT really like being leaved alone.  :bugeye  

If it doesn't start rainings before we do our morning outs Momma will probly try and plant her onyums.  Oh yeah!!!  The radishers are all coming up finally, along with the peas and some of the beanings!!!  The carrits, not so much.  Momma thinks those seedings mitta been too old, but we'll see.

Momma maded a keesh - bakkin, broccollilis, and cheeze - in the fried air masheen yesserday.  She says it turned out good, but *I* do not know since *I* did not get to taste it myownseff.  <_<  Today she mite try making biskets for biskets and gravy.  This is a weerd resipee cause it's only eqwal parts greek yogurt and self rising flour.  We'll see how it turns out, I gess.  :dunno  

Wishings for a sympathetical Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I had learned that dear Rita is free of all ills and pains.  :grouphug  I am so sorry for your sad loss, Miz Ducky.  :kiss2 

Sausage gravy is good on grits.  I would knot know, butt Ma vouches for it and she doesn't eben much like sausage gravy. :lol:
Phooey on Chase Bank!  Shame on them for making what should be a straight forward situation complicated for no good reason. :angryfire

Piggy, you and Ana are traveling dogs!  Hab fun in Virginia.

FancyToo, needles for fluid sound uncomfy.  I hope pretty soon you won't need that extra fluid at all. :kiss2

Miss Noo Carol, I;m real glad the scary bad weather didn't hit where you lib. :yay

:wave Miss Elizabeth!

Ivy, I'm so sorry that 2 ob your Playgroup friend hounds hab got osteo.  :weep

Ma and Auntie Ann wanted to go grocery shopping together so they waited to do so today--so many people!  :lol:  Now they are bof really tired ready for some reading time.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

:wave

Miss O!C Nancy has a bicycle!  I like bicycles, rode mine all around everywhere.  Glad you can ride without any discomfort -- must be the horsee riding muscles, eh?

All the storms missed us yesterday, we shall see if tonight's round does too.  The online forecast doesn't mention anything severe, just a couple rounds of heavy rain. 

Miss Nancy Burgh, I'm glad your visit was productive. though I'm sure you'll be glad to be home.  :nod

Little Ivy PrettyEars, I'm sorry to learn that 2 of your playgroop houndies have da ebil *C*.  It's hard to lose friends.  :sad1

Miss Noo Carol

Last night was odd and restless. For month I was so in the habit keeping an ear open, just in case Rita had to go out in the middle of the night. After going to bed late last night I still tossed and turned.

I didn't realize just how sleep deprived I have been for far too long. This morning I was up and about at 5:30am but still not rested. Before posting this I had a 2 nap and have woken up with a little more energy. I have 3 hungry hounds awaiting dinner who are hoping it will be a little earlier, garden soil to freshen up my garden grown-bags, choices to make on what plants I still need to fill some holes....  Just no little Rita to watch and she walks the yard or curls up for a nap.

Thank you for all your kind words. 

• Sad 3

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png