WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

It is WindsDay ebberbuddy!  And the sun is shining and it is going to be a beautiful day.  And it is even gonna be bedder now that we no FancyToo is gonna be okay!  It is crazy how fast those tick diseases cause isshoes.  Menny yeers ago, Dante went from fine to sagging hindquarters in one day.  He got a month of doxy and was just fine.  We hope your eggsperience is just the same.  

Ebberbuddy's noo collars luk so nice!  I am happy with my noo tag collar, too.  But, I am happier with all the noo treets!  

Your yard is lukkin' gud, AndiPants!  Our deck is gonna be blown up for a while because the conversion from screened porch to sun room is starting!  :brushteeth is bizzy taking all the screening off and then will remove the ceiling.  BossLady's brudder (a home improvement contractor) and her fodder are coming up tomorrow for a cuple days to get the noo framing and electrical done.  Most of the bilding materials are in our garage.  It will not be vary big, but it is gonna be BossLady's space and she is eggsited!  Not UPcited is gud way to describe it, too, Jupe!  :rofl Sints it is negst to our deck, the deck is blokked frum me and nutjob so we don't go thru the porch and out into the yard and beyond.  BossLady locked the door to the porch and put stuff in front of it so nobuddy tries to go out that way without thinking things thru.  

Our house wall habs been figst.  It is alreddy painted and gud to go.  The carpet guys were heer yesserday and replaced the carpet - but like ebberyfing else with this job, it ran into snags.  They did not habs enough to recarpet the closet and it is special order, so the closet hasta wayt.  BossLady is back in there with her desk and computer and off the dining room table.  Puppy steps!  

Then, when all this is done, :brushteeth's sisser is coming back and bringing *her* nutty dog so he can lose his liddle peebrain running around with our peebrained dog.  I am planning on getting sum reely grate sleeps!  Then, they hafta think about remodeling the hall baff to make it a walk-in shower.  Retirement is becoming a distant dreem.  This conversion to help the disabled is stoopid eggspensive, as y'all know!  That baff is not ADA compliant and when he is wheelchairing, he will hafta go libs sumware else.  I bet Lacy wud just lubs a wheelchair and wud roll around with him like it was a chariot or sumthing.  Hek, her faborite chair in our house rocks!  I TOLD you she is cray-cray!  

chArlie, nobuddy wudda standed still for that bunneh.  Lacifur loses her sheetshed ober them and they are all ober the plase around heer!  Nice and fat, too.  I am gessing they are reddy to bring eben moor into this whirled.  :brushteeth is gonna hafta be careful mowing the yard.  

Lupin your burfday weekend sounded grate and your pictures are just perfect!  Glad you hadda grate time.  I am jellus that your furs are still so black and shiny.  My face is now white and grey - BossLady habs rubbed all the black off.  Plus, lets face it, libbing heer is gonna age ennywon rather quickly!  :rotfl 

Ennyway, things are bizzy, so I gotta go.  Habs a gud day!

Angus :gh_runner 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

We had a troo sign of spring here, my Mistress changed her beddink from flannels to perkale. :lol: And yessirday for Wiki walkie she wore a lite elbone sleeve shirt and no jackie. Today she hadda go back to purkle parka and glubs and was sad she forgot some kinda ear cubber. :( They say this relapse will only be one day, we’ll see.

Angus, there is always sum hexcitemint at your house! I’m glad your construktshun is unner way

Andipants, I forgot to say the other day that your deckin looks faboo! Mistress put the peenk and purkle chairs on our patio, but as per above it’s not toadally patio weather here yet.

We gotta go back to werk. Miss Loosy will like to know Mistress’ bizniss is doing an upgrade. Dontcha miss it? :lol: But Mistress is havin a hard time gettin anybuddy to confirm that they are aktually testin it. :riphair

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

AndiPants, that beloved old Prius is still doing good!  :yay

Mt. Dew is pretty high in caffeine and Ma kinda likes the taste too. :blush  It's been several years since she had any butt it was around the office before she retired.
Miss Noo Carol, Ma's mindgrains ended the same way as yours, wif the mental pause. For her, the mindgrains changed and got more frequent and involved lots ob barffing during that peri mental pause time.  She's real glad to be done wif 'em now too.

Wonderful news from Mister Doug's surgeon!  :confetti

Zorro del Galgo, your encounter wif the bunny went the way most ob the humans here would prefer that it had gone. You made 'em all happy!  They know you could bery easily hab kotched that bunny butt they're glad you decided knot to.  :D

Shame on the NYT for knot allowing Houndish vocabulary it its puzzles!

Angus, all that building and renovation is real disruptive. :nod Butt how great that it's underway! :yay  And how great that BossLady's brother and Dad can help wif the enclosed room. :yay

Wiki, that info about Mistress' werk job doing an upgrade and the difficulty ob getting anyone to test made Ma laff wif fellow feeling and nostalgia.  People only paid attention to changes when they were already live. Human nature. What cha gonna do? A :kiss2 for Mistress.

Nate

• Like 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I feel scene!  :lol: 

439073977_2404174116459398_1174225770001

• Haha 7

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hello my Friendlies!!

Mostly cloudings today tho we're gonna still get into the 60lebendees.  Lotsa rainy rainings tamarrow, then showerings till next Toozday at leest.

"A 5 letter word, "very excited with "up".  I put "cited" and they said NO. "   Miss Lizabeth, Momma tries to use akchooal Houndish words playing her Words With Friendlies alla the time!!!  But you gotta spell it rite!!  It's "upSited!"  ;)   

Plus also, if anybody wants to play WWF with Momma let her know.  A couppla peeples she's been playing with a long time have tooken a break from soshul meedya things, so she could use a few more games!!  Her username to search for is greysmom6.

I woulda totally chased that bunbun!!!!  :devil  

Hahahahahaha!!!!  Mister Angus is a cow dog!!!  :lol  We're glad you are finally getting alla your constukshuns started and done!!  Espeshully your Momma's new offiss!!  She will like having herown space and I bet there will be room for a dogbed or two.  ;)  We are in the same boat here with the skinny doorways.  Daddy is doing ok with just his walker thingy, but it barely fits throo the doors.  If he had to use a wheeliechair he couldn't fit!!!  :eek  

Miss Angie we were really happy to see the updating about your Daddy!!!  :yay  Great news!!!  

Mister Nate, Momma gotted hooked on Mt Dew in collige and it tooked her YEARS to get unhooked offa it!!!  It's got the mostest caffeens of any regular soda by a lot!!  So if she wants to have that taste she's gotta drink it for breakfist!!!  Sometimes when it's hawt in the summer she does just that, along with the occashunal Pepsi (not Coke!) instead of cawfees!!

Miss Wiki, I do NOT think it's rite that Miss Jerilyn is still having to wear a parka for Wiki Walkies!!!  :yikes  I think we need to see a picher of your backyard with the chairs and the firepit!!  I do not have a good picher in my head of wear you get to run around and have fun!!  Do you gots a bed out there??  We akchooally gots more beds outside than we do inside.  There's two on the dekking, two on the pateeyo, and two in the sunnings spot in the yard so we can move around and choose the bestest place to lay around.

Momma's got 10 persent of a book left to read and it's driving her nutso so I don't think anything much is gonna get done until that book gets finished - the 10th big book in a big fantasy series.  She is trying to expand her reading authors so she's taking recomendations from her book groop on the FB.  So far, she is NOT impresst with other peeples idea of good writings!!!  :rolleyes:  :rofl 

But the onyum bulbs comed in the mail, and the chekkingbook needs updating, and she's got some broccolililis that need cooking and freezing, and some other chores that keep waiting on this book to get finished!!  :lol   Oh yeah!  The radishers started coming up yesserday!!!  No peas or beanings yet tho.

Wishings for a wild and wakky Windsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I saw the "good" news about FancyToo while checking in yesterday afternoon, and was sooooo relieved. I didn't have time to post though. Not saying tick diseases are great or even good, but everything is relative... so glad and relieved for you and your pawrents, FancyToo :kiss2 

Ok, off to catch up. In the meantime, here's something to brighten your hump day. The CBO of the law school brought in her Samoyed and.... He has a new baby brother, shown below!

You're welcome!!! :lol: :wub: 

He looks like a little fuzzy bear cub

53676087386_c81bf740ed.jpg

53675209457_5cfc803c5f.jpg

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oooh!  Look at that floofy poopie!   Plusalso the puffy floofy Samoyed!

We are habing a beautimous bloo sky day eben tho it is a leetle windy and cool.   We had two really fun Wiki Walkies.   On our morning Wiki Walkie we saw a bunny and just stared at it until it hop hop hopped away.   Plusalso we saw a Scottish deerhound who wuz BEEG!

Angus that meme is :rofl       You ARE a cow dog!   :rofl 

Miss Chris, Momma says she is gonna try houndish in WWF!   :lol:

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Andipants, our yard is still kinda in winter mode. The peenk & purkle chairs and the firepit are still huddled on the patio until Mistress fixes up the lawn a leddle bit. Then she’ll move them out and take the patio furnachoor oudda the garaj. We gots lotsa booshes and trees that are mostly allowed to juss be wild. And Mistress puts out solar lites and hangs stuff from the trees and on the fents. It’s nice to hang out back there when the weather is good. But I don’t got an outside beddie. As you may recall, I don’t wanna be out there by myownself. But iffen Mistress is werkin out there or relaxin she puts down the Mexican blankie that Whiskey sent for Lila :wub: and I go on there an nap. I invite alla youse to come hang out wiff us in the yard. Mayhaps in Joon would be good.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Floofy Poopie  :wub:

House of Duck is getting back to normal  :thumbs-up

Angus house is still under construction  :unsure     And that is an awesome meme  :lol

We're still in winter mode here, too, Wiki.   Going down below freezing here overnight but at least the sun finally came out today. 

Nobody does any gardening up here until nearly the end of May.   The skin kid came and cut the front yard and the dog yard yesterday.  And dragged my kayak out of the beeg shed  :)

We're getting stuff organized and cleaned out for the beeg three bedrooms painting job that is supposed to start on Monday.     Well. I am getting organized and cleaning. Pap..Knot so much.   

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Lupin that poopie doesnt look real.  He is soo cute mommy says

Our yard has nothing all year around. We lost our Linden tree where we use to hang the bird feeders now we just ground feed. THe rest of the yard has grass & is free so no  houndies can be wiped out by a bush. In previous years we lost the lilac bushes, the peach tree, the dogwood to March storms.  I like to  lie in the warm sun mom likes the shade.

Ok I just stopped in to say Hi & now I am going back to the Phillies game

Night all,  Bitzl 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

That "Seven Husbands" book was in my neighborhood free lieberry, so now *I* am reading it too!

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Gud luck wiff da pripparashins fur da beeg paint job, Nancy Mam.

15 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Well. I am getting organized and cleaning. Pap..Knot so much.   

Mummy says she is stunned at dis uneggspected diffrints in behaviour, plusalso she says she's flooint in sarcasm. 

We saw a reel on instagranny da udder day dat showed a bewtimuss warm day and den a scene frum da followink day, when everyfink woz cubbered in sno! :wow  Dat's a bit cheeky fur late April. <_< 

Bitzi fren, is yur guest still wiff yoo? I luff da yoo haffs a dog fren around fur a while. :colgate 

Angus we luff dat Misset Skipwerf cartoon! :lol  We saw it sum time ago and sent it to me aunty Nancy who is mummy to Nico, because Nico has eggsaklee da same big saddle-like blak markings on hims bak! :lol 

We're glad BossLady is getting herown space for to werk in. :) 

AndiPants, did Miss Chris finitch her book?? Did she eben rememberate to feed yoo? Mummy gets so distracted and forgetful when she's finitching her book. It's a wonder I haffn't starbed yet. 

Wot's all did nonsense about a floofy white poopie in da offish? How rude. Wot am I - chopped libber?? 

Wutebber, he's juss a little snot, he is KNOT a fashun houndie like meeeeee

53676740556_1e75aa9efa.jpg

53675866682_a8f567c556.jpg

53676740421_d530f86914.jpg

Edited by MerlinsMum
  • Like 2

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh Lupin, Momma is swooning over your pikkies!

Ivy

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello me freends!

EEEEEEEEEEEK I go away one day and Zorro del galgo postid a pictoore obs hisown bumbum! I yam sorry aboot dis me freends...

Misser Gino, tell us aboot dem Ducky yoo saw! Did yoo chase dem? Did dey git afraid? We wants details!

Misser Angus! Ohhhh it has startid! Awr yoo bothered by it or do yoo lyke habbing da eggstra company? Dat moo pictoore is reel funneh! :lol I bet yoo and I wuld make good holstein cows!

Miss Bitzi, yoor yard habs noffing? So...Ware do yoo pee? Don't yoo habs to habs at least a tree to pee onnit?

THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD :beatheart

Misser Lupin!!!!! Do you HABS to be so gud looking? Now I do knot eben though ifn I will git my dinner!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

PS : The baby Samoyed too!!!! THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD Again!!!! :beatheart

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Charlie, unfortunately da Ol Hag had a tite grip on da leeshes, so we culdn't even try to get dem. Dey just waddled away to find a hidin spot.

Lupin, Mom would NAWT want to deel wibs all dat floof, we shed enuff for herbs.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

We had snow flurries mostly all day last Saturday. Since then it has been gorgeous and good yard-raking weather. 

Thank heavens for a tick disease--words I never thot I'd say. 

AndiPants, please ask your mom what series she's reading for me. That's a gudgurl!

Yea for porches being redone and holes in house walls being finally fixed. Silly of me but I would have thot an insurance company would consider a hole in the wall of a house an emergency. 😵‍💫

• Like 1

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

im so tired i will probably be in bed by 8:30, the girls are doing great,  im hoping we can ketchup this weekend. *waves hello and warm hugs and good wishes to all 2 leggers, and all other beasties*

• Like 2

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Mummy says she is stunned at dis uneggspected diffrints in behaviour, plusalso she says she's flooint in sarcasm.       :lol

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Charlie! Furgiff me, fren! SNOT my fault I'm gud-lookin :hehe

How did I miss a pikchur ob Zorro's bum? And more importantly, how did *I* miss a picture of Zorro's bum? 

Dat's inipropriat when yoo say it mummy. Yoor only allowed to comment on da niceness ob MY bum. :rules 

2 hours ago, palmettobug said:

Charlie, unfortunately da Ol Hag had a tite grip on da leeshes, so we culdn't even try to get dem.

Current eckspeerients and comments like dis are starting to make me fink dat hooman mummies are kind ob party poopers. <_< 

Miss Jen :kiss2 Rest and recharge.

Miss Patsy, glad yoo gots gud Spring wedder again :colgate 

Tis late. Mummy is habbing a little anxiety and feer around taking me bootie on and off when going out (i wear won ob dose Paws rubber booties to keep mw snitches cleen when we go walkies). She says dey're "hard to put on and take off uncooperative houndies" - though dat sounds pritty passiffgressiff to me, to be honnist. When she tried to take it off me lass night I growl and snarl loudly at her, butt it woz her fault, and she nos it - we woz in bed in da dark because she'd turned off da lite to sleep and den rear lized dat she'd furgotted to take me bootie off after last out. She backed off and put a lite on and gave me a biskie to focus on and tried again (sucksessfully.) She woz reminded dat she needs to halp herownself wiff dose fears by KNOT doing dum dum fings. And she woz grateful I did KNOT bite. I woz just askeered. It is KNOT normil to be poking and prodding around a houndie's futs in da dark ob da nite. Pffft.

Lupin

Lookit alla the great pichers again!  That's one floofy puppy!!  :eek

Miss Patsy, Momma says this big series she was reading is called Malazan:Book of the Fallen, by some dood named Steven Erickson.  But she would NOT recommend it!!  It should be about 5 books long instead of 10, but the author is *very* long winded and repetitive.

Mister Lupin, Momma says ARE all party poopers!!poppers!!!  :bugeye  Myown Momma is calling me RECOWSITRANT!!!  ME!!!  RECOWSITRANT!!!  :bugeye  I do not even know what that MEENS essept that it sounds bad!!  :weep Do you think she's gonna send me away????  :unsure  

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

It’s gonna be chilly but sunny today.  No one habs any appointments today so we get to stay wif Momma and Daddy all day.

Habs a gud day eberywon!

Ivy 

Brrrrrrrr Minus 2C and ice on the water trough    :coffee   

Oh! There’s Patsy!   Glad your weather has taken an upswing  :)

Awwww Lupin.  Those little rubber booties are hard to get on and off.  Especially in the dark.  I’m sure your Mummy has learned her lesson :shakefinger

We have lots of rabbits here. None have made their way into the dog yard yet this year.  Joshi is obsessed with the birds trying to nest in the huge cedar trees along the fence line.   Thankfully they’re very high up and she she can’t reach them.

I’m off to the Inn.  Where I hope the water lines are knot frozen :omg    The gals are making good headway on the cabins. I’m going to work on the desk and lobby.  

Then Sid has his elementary reading kidlets this afternoon.   

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Rita needs some backnforthing.

Bloody diarrhea 2 nights in a row. Straining when outside and only getting squiggles or plops. Puked bile this morning.

She's been eating good since I got back from GIG, but she didn't eat but maybe 1-2 meals while I was gone, or Noah snagged them. This means she didn't get her medicine.

She's looking around for breakfast now but I'll fast her until she sees the vet. Leaving shortly to get her in as a walk in.

While I saw vet yesterday with Howie I told vet how she her Leish lesions were nearly gone. Last night I found some had popped up on her ears. This is no bueno. :( 

She's a tough liddle podenco and I hope some metroniazole (sp?) will clear her up.

• Sad 1

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

19 hours ago, LBass said:

Shame on the NYT for knot allowing Houndish vocabulary it its puzzles!

<_< You know, they put on airs of being literate and yet...

Lupin, you are stupidly handsome! :beatheart

My brother and brother-in-law are coming today to stay overnight. :colgate   I did my cooking yesterday. Richard vacuumed. Today, I will ca1a20_4a5b1e0c30ce4266bbd62deaecd237c0~, ca1a20_469794bbd7684e0a90ffc74e6ec81e1b~, and put the new comforter on the guest bed.  When Jupe gets a shampoo or the lanai gets swept is unknown at this point.

Jupe woke me up at 6:30 this morning with a scream.  Not uncommon.  We can only guess that he moves a certain way and pinches a nerve or he's just :youcrazy .

Rita!  :ohno  You poor little thing!   Backandforth

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Backandforf for leetle Rita!

Ivy