WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

8 hours ago, greysmom said:

It's such a pain in the tookus to hafta change over alla the card nummers in alla the online shoppings Momma does!! 

AndiPants, totally! Mummy is da same on accounta she hates shopping, espeshuly shoppink in person, so she duz most ob her shoppink online iffn she possibly can, so she hasta change her card eberyware. Plusalso she is five foot nuffink and KNOT strong and struggles wiff hebby fings, and lately she juss desided she's had enuff and finks like dog fud and udder hebby items is getting delibbered, peeriud, since she is da only won around heer  ca1a20_e410a1b3a1404121a2a980307b54687b~ hoo goes groshery hoppin shoppin. As it is she is constantly strugglin wiff hebby groshery bags.

14 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Maybe I remembered to tell you that my brother cannot go to Holland and Belgium with me so that trips off.  :( We will move our trip to Maine back to September (the hottest month here).

Oh, Miss Lizabeff, I am so sorry yoo're KNOT going on yur trip to da Never Lands and Beljum. Dat suks! :( Mummy haffs nebber been to Beljum butt she lubs da Never Lands, and haffs always wanted to go on a bysicle trip dare on accounta it's flat! Plusalso she luffs toolips and she wood luff to see dem feelds ob dem (yes I know that technically those fields are monocultures and not great... they sure are colourful though)

Wait so yooze coming to Maine? Is yoo bringing me fren Jupe wiff yoo? :gmark Is yoo? Is yooooooo?  :bounce2 (<~mummy calls dis da Paris emoji - remember Charlie, yur gurliefren used to use dat won all da time :beatheart )

8 hours ago, LBass said:

Their exercise class got cancelled 'cuz the teacher was sick so they went on to the gym and exercised on their own.  Now Ma's gotta drag herself out to mow the grass.  I had some good sunbaffing today and I can get some more after she mows!

Miss Lucy mummy finks yoo're amazink, she prolly wooda terned around and gone home iffn her class had been cancelled ca1a20_2df0b03dc2e24639b030e3f20c197c89~ :hehe 

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Here's a cupple pitchers from our friendly Miss Celeste (Fostr_Mom).

These leddle pansies are spreading all over her yard. Hey, Pansy is a good name for purkel bycycle!

QiRdvzQl.jpg

And this is Candy. She said it is special for Lupin.

UAH3ZpTl.jpg

:ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Miss Wiki.... I... I... yam all blushy!!!!  ca1a20_e661fc8ec1d2459697d93336a5e28fb1~ ca1a20_ee578953b2e74f268708d2d3483abfae~ ca1a20_aa014ac6e26d46ad9d883d9d16cca5b0~ :blush :blush ca1a20_4dd6a924948c45d885ebd61a07de3d1c~  Oh me gudniss... 

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

That is not me!  I do not sleep like that, nor do I have that mutch furs on my belly.  That is Miss Candy from Mishagan.

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football

Hello me freends!

Momma-bear says fanks fur da kind werds, and dat she agrees wiff eberyfing yoo said! She juss canKNOT wait to show us da house! We habs knot been to da noo house or da noo houndie mobile yet. Momma-bear iz waiting until da Librela iz in full effect, den I will git a speshul outing in da noo houndie mobile. I lyke dem Librela now and I yam A-OK wiff momma-bear gibing it. Butt da bet-lady says I gotta keep mobing and I yam knot sure I like dat. I prefer to be on me bed.

Ohhhhh Misser Lupin! Momma-bear wuld LUBS to see yoor momma agin! Dis onlee lyke a 5h and sebenlenbenty minits to go to yoor house. Momma-bear can dribe it! Wuld yoo share a bed wiff me or do I habs to bring me own? I yam just askeered dat I wuld knot be abul to go onna walkie wiff yoo :(

Awr yoo giardia-free Misser Lupin!!!! We gotta celebrate!

Miss Dr Fruutcake hadda run :ohno how askeery!

Miss Candy iz reel fluffy!!!!

Misser Zavvi! I habs to tell yoo dat I yam impressed by yoor tiny tank bladder! I saw a chiwawa today on me walkie and I got all eggscitid becoze I thot it wuz yoo, butt it turns owt he didn't smell ryte.

Congramatulashun on da noo bike Miss Mam!!! I hope yoo can go to many fun places wiff yoo noo bike!

Dat iz awl fur now.

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Lilac would be a lovely name but I think Wisteria is the bestest. 

May whimper a little bit?  Please?  I had JUST a couple weeks ago finally gotten over cringing as I opened the lid of my washer--recovering from the eight very dead baby mousies incident. Yesterday I had a kinda big spider down on the bottom. He was at least 1" but thankfully not fuzzy. I do KNOT do spiders. Big time. Mr Patsy was still asleep so I had to do the removal and disposal. Eeeeeekkkkkkk

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

EEK Miss Patsy.  A very beeg spider is much, much worse than a few very dead baby mice. Much worse.

Oh! Lukit all those purkle pansies.... Hmmmm......

And there's Candy! Hubba Hubba!

:thumbs-up  Lucy   Good for you!

I got the form for the parking permit   :yay     I just have to take into the licensing place to get the permit  

I used to be an avid runner.  And swimmer.  And yes...I did two small triathlons.  A very long time ago, back in the late 80's in Ogdensburg, NY.  Still have the medals  :)    

The painters came and laid out their drop cloths and put plastic sheeting over everything in the 2 small bedrooms.  Patched a few nail/screw holes, scraped flaking paint.  I had to move some of it to get to my little TV and computer and the dog beds but it'll be easy to place it all back in the morning.  They'll sand and start the priming and hopefully one coat tomorrow. 

Tomorrow I will start the desk training for a couple of new gals at the Inn.   :goodluck   they actually show up. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

4 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Here's a cupple pitchers from our friendly Miss Celeste (Fostr_Mom).

These leddle pansies are spreading all over her yard. Hey, Pansy is a good name for purkel bycycle!

QiRdvzQl.jpg

And this is Candy. She said it is special for Lupin.

UAH3ZpTl.jpg

Miss Wiki, fank you for postying part of my toot-or-iyal on roaching for Mr. Lupin, but that is HOPE!   She is the pretzel roacher.  The other 2 fotos were me and Markie just to show how different we are.  

Candy (who is knot fluffy and looks like Miss Wiki)

Edited by Fostr_Mom
forgot signature
  • Like 1

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Nice yoga class today, then I took myself to McDonald's for a Big Mac!

The gutter guys came shortly after I got home and cleaned the maple seeds out of the downspouts.  I hope they don't get clogged up and run over into the basement again. 

Tomorrow will probably be another laundry day.  Once I get it all done, I can get on with my life.  :hehe

Miss Noo Carol

I have so much to catch up on.  I spent yesterday and today reading everything, but was just so tired, I couldn't post.  This visit was hard.  I've found that travel is getting more difficult for me, especially just trying to get back to normal from 2 trips within 2 weeks.  My brother Jim is really not doing well.  The physical limitations have been going on for several years---severe back pain, severe knee pain, balance problems, diabetes requiring 2 insulin injections daily.  Nothing is going to get better.  And the mental aspect is not going to improve either, I'm afraid.  I just hate watching someone I love disappear, and my heart is breaking for him and his wife.  She is pretty much his caretaker now.  Our visit was really needed.  Jim was more engaged and positive than he's been for quite a while, and it was good for Carla to have someone to talk to.  Patti and I were able to get her out for a much needed "girls afternoon." Jim is seeing my Mom.  We were watching TV, and he asked me, "Is Mom here?" I said No, sweetie.  He wanted to know if I saw her, and I said No, but asked if he did see her.  And he said Yes.  He sometimes confuses where he is and when and where things happened, and a couple weeks ago, didn't know his wife, and asked where she was.  :(  I can't bear seeing this.  I cried when we left on Saturday, wondering if this was the last time I might see him when he was still himself sometimes.  We're going to try to get down there more often.

It was 8:30 when we got back to Pittsburgh after a 7 hour drive, and I was exhausted.  I going to a drag brunch the next day.  Everything had been arranged and paid for months ago, or otherwise I don't think I would have gone.  I just wanted to stay in bed all day.  But it was a lot of fun, actually pretty fabulous.

Wow, Cynthia has a new car AND a new house!  Lots of changes, and I hope you are going to be okay.

Thank goodness Sammy was caught before anything bad happened!  That kind of thing puts your heart into fibrillation!

The Inn is opening soon---a sure sign that winter is finally over.

Elizabeth, I'm so sorry your trip is not going to happen.  :(  That must be a big disappointment, but I'm glad you'll be able to go to Maine in September.

What a humongous pain to have fraudulent charges on your cards, Chris and Kerry!  Sometimes I just hate people---I don't understand how someone could do that.

Ha, ha, Miss Candy!

I have a normal week ahead!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Today and tomorrow I am dogsitting for Clarkie’s little girlfriend Brody and her greyhound brother Dexter. When I got to their house, she kept looking behind me like she was looking for Clarkie 😞. She’s such a snuggle bug and will sleep with me tonight. I looked over at the stairs and saw this. Her butt was sitting on a step and her front legs were on the next step down!  She is such a cutie and Dexter is so sweet. 
Miss Halise glad to have doggies around

IMG_9577.jpeg

• Like 3

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

And Linus just got another mouse from under Granny's Desk. 😩After much excitement it was caught and the entire contents of my under-the-bed NW quadrant was turned out and will be evaluated tomorrow before being put back. 😭. And yes, we know there's never just one but I hope that's it for tonight. 

Pansy would be a marvelous name for a purkle bike. 

Edited by Patsy

OMG!  Momma almost forgot to let me say goodnite again!!!  She was watching a baseballs game on one teevee (since Daddy's asleep ;) ) and watching The Voice on my tablet at the same time!! :rolleyes:

Miss Candy, like Miss Hope I spend most my sleepings upside down too!  And my tum is very furry!!

Mister Lupin, we been getting our heavy stuff delivered for a while, but all at once, so Momma had to still wrangle big heavy boxes of kibble and canned foods and Daddy's waters and treats and stuff.  So just spent a buncha time spreading all our automajic Amazon deliveries spread out so it's not all the heavy at once!

Miss Nancy  :kiss2

Miss Patsy your house is like the wild kingdom of houses!!!  :eek

Miss Halise, we're so happy you gots some company this weekend!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy  Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Aww, look at kewt leetle Brody!

Mma got a message on her phone that an IPad wuz added to her FB account.  She looked in settings but it just showed herown phone and herown IPad.  :dunno  She’s gonna head off to change her password AGAIN.

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

18 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

So Wiki walkie was haff hour, same as Zavvi. I did 13 pees. Not even haff of what that leddle guy did!

My Liberty was a territorial pee-er.  I wonder if that's because she was an alpha dog. :dunno

Oh, pansies, how pretty!!

:bounce2  Paris emoji  :hehe  That's perfect!

Our washing machine died yesterday (no baby mice were involved).  Guess what I get to research today. <_<  I asked Richard to do 10 minutes of online research about the transmission to see if it was an easy fix.  Five minutes later he claimed there was no fix. :blink:  This from the guy who complains about the high price of repair people and saves money on everything he can (still buying used boat shoes at Salvation Army rather than a new pair).  Now, he's happy to shell out money for a new washer. :dunno

I bought an air fryer yesterday.  Remember I had said I wanted one but all the research pointed to the $100 Ninja as far and away the best one?   Guess what I found at Salvation Army yesterday (no, I refuse to look for his used boat shoes.  I was shopping for vintage housewares).   A brandy new, in the box, never used Ninja air fryer for $50!

I looked up Ogdensburg to see where it was.  It's across the river from Sparkle City, Ontario.  How cute a name is that???

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Not raining yet   :coffee

Sorry about the washer :(

Hmmmm.  Sparkle City!?   Who new?!     Prescott is actually closer to the river. 

A friend gave Pap an almost new air fryer last year.  He used it once and packed it away.  Took up a lot of room on the counter.  

Halise is sitting on some friends  :)

EEK!  More mice :(     The reason Every. Single. Pillow.  at the Inn needed to be washed was because of mice.

:bighug     PittsNancy    :bighug

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Mama has a black bike with a big bright orange knob in da middle. It must be broken because she pedels her liddle heart out ebbery day and dat bike (and Mama) are still just sitting der in Daddy's den. Does you tink I should tell her she is wasting her time and to get a new bike dat will go somewheres?

Molly McHelpful.

• Haha 2

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Gud Toesday! Oh, oh, nawt gud Mizz Patsy. Mebee anudder kitteh would help? A nice brown tabby?

Mom want a Speed Queen top loader, like yoo get at da laundry mat. Just a suggestion ;)

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

A brandy new, in the box, never used Ninja air fryer for $50!      :clap

Does you tink I should tell her she is wasting her time and to get a new bike dat will go somewheres?      Yes, I think you should, Molly Doodle :lol

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Good morning, my friends! 

Ma so agrees about the pains involved wif habing to change compromised card numbers numbers eberywhere. :angry:  She generally does knot use her debit card on line (weirdo much?) but has posted here about the saga ob at least 3 compromised credit cards.  She's started using the virtual card numbers her credit card company offers for most online purchases.  The virtual cards link behind the scenes to her real credit card, they are usable only at the one on-line store where she set the virtual card up, and the virtual cards can be locked between uses.  Her fingers are crossed, butt using the virtual cards seems to help keep her main card from getting compromised.  Did I just jinx that? :evil   Anyhow, she is real sorry Miss Kerry is habing to deal wif someone else's bad behavior. :kiss2
And boy howdy, does she hear you about the difficulty ob managing huge bags ob dog food, cat litter, and heavy groceries. Too much schlepping ob heavy things and her hips start to hurt.  She bough a foldable push cart to help wif the heavy things and it really does help.  She can lift something into the cart wif less joint wear and tear than if she tries carrying that same something up the stairs and through the house.

ENOUGH ABOUT MA! :f50:

Oooh, lookit those beautiful pansies!  Candy, you look real, um, relaxed there. :lol:  I now read that is knot Candy butt is cute Miss Hope. :wave

The excitement for a Maine Meet Up is building!  Jupe, you're gonna meet some great people and houndies. :yay

Miss Patsy, a giant spider in the washer?! :eek  That is the stuff ob nightmares. :grouphug  I am sorry you hadda displace him all by yourself too. :kiss2
And now also an indoor mouse and friends. :(

Mam, I fink it will be great to hab that parking permit for the times when you need it. :yay
And your painting project started on time and is already making progress!

:wave Candy!

Miss Noo Carol, it sounds like you reall had a good day yesterday, yoga, good food, and finding the right someone to do a hard job you couldn't do yourownself!

Miss Nancy ob the Burg, what a difficult butt precious visit you had wif your brother and his wife. :grouphug  Ma knows what you mean about how hard it is to see someone you lub disappear while they are still physically present.  :kiss2

Miss Halise has some dog buddies visiting! 

Miss Elizabeth, you SCORED big time on that air fryer! :yay  Sorry about the washer and the fact that deciding on a new one falls to you.  Still, if you make the decision, you are likely to get what you want.  That's important, since I bet you're the one who mostly uses it.

Molly, I fink your Mom is doing that exercise thing my humans are doing.  As long as she's happy and doesn't mind to unchanging view, I say, let her peddle!

Ma's gonna go try to weed the front flower bed ahead ob a projected rain storm. 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I like my Speed Queen top loader. It does the swishy swishy different than other washers so if less likely to break.

Molly, I say open a door and let your mama peddle herownself free!

Bank hankers are a nightmare. It's happened to me twice and my credit union fixed it immediately. Using a debit card makes you even more vulnerable so I only use debit at my bank's ATM. Hacks into debit accounts can drain your accounts with less help from banks to recover it. I warn a debit card-using friend all the time about using it for gas and restaurants. Account numbers are so easy to be stolen by hidden skimmers.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ah, that furry belly shoulda bin my cloo. That is indeed Hope. :blush This is Candy wiff a bare belly like me.

lIJpHY6l.jpg

And this is Mark.

cU6TZ76l.jpg

When I’m bad dog my Mistress says she gonna put me on the fairy bote and semd me crost the lake to Miss Celeste. No one would even notiss anodder black houndie at her house.  And Candy is kinda sassy so my banditry wouldn’t even seem sushpishus. :ph34r The only thin that could give me away is my missin toetoe.

Miss Halise, I’m glad you get to spend time wiff sum doggies!

Is it mousie seesin again? I haven’t seen any here, but I’m lookin.

My Mistress wanted a Speed Queen too (made rite here in Wiskconsin!) but there were none available when ours died and no ideer when they would be available. We gots a heavy dooty old fashun Maytag top loader wiff agitator and it’s bin juss fine.

Miss Loosy, you are knot weerdo for not using debit care on the line! This is vary smart! Similar, it is wise to not allow anybuddy to pull from your bank account. My Mistress also does not allow the puter to store her card nummers for places that are not automatic monthly charges. She is willink to take the xtra minit to type in the nummer or set up an ACH push transaktshun for a sense of added security. But the hackers will still getcha. She got a noo credit card that she didn’t even activate that was never used and it got a fraud charge!

Juss borink workaday here I guess.

Wiki :ph34r

• Like 1
Lila Football

Does anyone know how far and how hidden a dropped custard cup of blueberries can spread?  Asking for a friend  

Gud affernuun frendz.

Wiki I fink firteenlebbenty pees onna short haff hower waak sowndz prittee gud fower a laydee howndee. I yam KNOT gonna go in kompetishun wiv yu butt I xpekt I wood KNOT be far behynd yu!

We awl hadda :sleepy onna settees this affernuun az Mum sposed to be flying them 🦇🦇 tunyte fower the furst tyme this yeer and she sayving hur energee. She needs to do gaardning butt deesyde a rest waz best.

I xpekt AndyPandy will be tawking abowt putting the bins owt suun so I betta get Mum up and owt doing owerz reddee fower the morning!

Miss. Halise hav yu bin looking at howndees yet? How’s them dying beetle ov yurz wiv the nyoo insyulayshun?

I howpe Sammy and the rest ov the fambily hav rekuvvered frum hiz eskapayde atta weekend.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

It is TootsDay ebberbuddy!  And the sun is shining and the birds are making a heckuva racket!  And Lacifur is running wildly amuck - as usual.  She resembles Paris' emoji just like Paris did.  Paris did not jump on the couch cushions as much, though.  3 back cushions made it to the floor while the two-leggers were eating dinner last night.  And they do not dawdle while eating :lol: 

Molly McHelpful, we have one of those bikes to nowhere in our basement, too.  I decided not to say anything to BossLady about her lack of forward progress because it seems to make her feel bedder.  And bedder-feeling hoomans mean bedder fed dogs, in my book!  I get moor treets when she is relackst.  Juss a thot.  Plus, when she rides her outside bike, I cannot see or heer her and I cannot go!  Hers is a light bloo, by the way.  She does not name her stuff either.  I am lucky that they finally figgered out what to call me!  

Nancy o' the Burgh, we are sorry that things are so tough with your bruther.  That is beyond awful.  But, we are glad that you were able to spend good time with him and your fambly and hope that you get lots of more quality time with ebberbuddy.  

Good luck on finding a warsher that you like, Miss Elizabeth!  BossLady is not a fan of that chore.  Too many options and decisions.  Moor bells and whistles then needed, in her opinion.  But, which ones are the right ones?  Decisions, decisions.  

BossLady's fodder has a Ninja air fryer and he loves it.  Howebber, he is always calling BossLady and asking how to cook stuff innit.  He does not seem to care that she does NOT have one!  And it is not on her wish list.  Not enuf meet consumed and for 3 adults, one of which eats as much as a 14 year old boy.  Do NOT get her started on that!  :lol 

We get mice once in a while and no longer have a feline mouse deterrent system and will not be able to have one sints the 14 YO stomach is allergic to cats.  Have never had one in the washer though!  Thank doG.  Nor spiders, for that matter.  

Enjoy your puppers sitting, Miss Halise!  Do you have any idea as to when a houndie may grace your home again?  

Lupin, BossLady is a little taller than 5 foot nuthin, but not by much, and she gets all kinds of stuff delibbered, too!  She is NOT a fan of habbing to drive somewares to buy sumfing.  Our foods get delibbered, but not the peeple stuff.  :brushteeth hasta go get that!  There are benefits to habbing someone home and not werking!  :rofl 

Oh for the lubs off all that is holey.  Lacifur just raced into BossLady's office with a beeg mouthfool of clumped dirt and grass and proceeded to jump all over the couch and furniture with blobs of muddy dirt flying ebberware!  Life is not clean around here but is shore is fun!  Ennyway, I gotta go because that sukky masheen hasta come out and get all the dirt off the noo carpet and furniture. 

Habs a gud day ebberbuddy! 

Angus :gh_runner  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow