WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

I did gibs a leetle squeel, Mom duzzent know iffn it wuz da shot or da nail trim. Afferwerds we went for a short walk in a noo park, da dog park had too menny other dogs (and STOOPID owners who let leetle dogs in wibs da beeg ones :angry:).

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

This is a weerd resipee cause it's only eqwal parts greek yogurt and self rising flour.     I have made these! They're pretty good :chow

Miss Ducky, I know that feeling of mingled relief and sadness when a beloved pet who needs so much care leaves. It's so, so hard :grouphug

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

We had some rainy rains today and tomorrow it is supposed to go to the eightylebens!!!!!   :eek    It is too early for eightylebens!!!! 

Like I sed, we were at playgroop this morning.  I am bery sad that Duncan and Jack habs the ebil C.  But Jack wuz there and he wuz walking around like nuthing wuz wrong.   His 'rents are lubbing on him eben more ebery day  now.   There wuz a firetruck that went by and Momma started a leetle roo and Jack wuz roooooing and rooooing and rooooing!   Cherry wuz barkbarkbarking and some ob the others were barking and rooing too.  I just listen, but it wuz fun!

We went for a Wiki Walkie in the rain this afternoon, but it wuzn't raining too hard so we didn't get too wet!

Gino, I do knot like nail trims either so Momma habs them do it at the tortunarian ebery month when I get my Librela shot.   Hummfff! <_<

I think Momma habs made those biskits wif yogurt and self rising flour too.

The rainy rains habs stopped now so  we will knot get wet for our nighttime Wiki Walkie!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh Ducky  :(             Rest will come when you're more used to the new normal  :bighug

:(   Sorry about your playgroup friends, Ivy 

Piggy and his friends are on the move again. Have fun!

Glad NooCarols storms were averted.  Hope the same for todays.

My bicycle is purkle!   And I bought a purkle and yellow helmet.  And some grease for the chains. I'll bring it home tomorrow.   I think it has 21 gears  :dunno  and I'm knot sure if they all work :dunno    But I am knot going in any races or very far.    I had a really nice 10 speed many, many years ago when I was much younger and did a cuppla low-level triathlons. 

PattyKake was a super girl this morning and my legs were pretty good too.  She is getting so much stronger and we can almost keep up with the same lesson exercises the 2 more experienced horses are doing.   We used to do a modified version of what they were doing, but now we do the same  :)   Just knot as many reps because I have to stop and rest. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

We had a no weather event day thank dog .  Miss New Carol I hope you too have a no event evejning.

Charlie is your new auto home ?  What will it be called.

Ducky paws crossed for you tonignt & the rest of you too

Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Mam, what kind of little chainsaw do you have? My friendly neighborhood alcoholic yard guy passed away so now I have to do a lot of stuff that he used to do. I have a bunch of branches down in the yard that are too big for my loppers. Thanks!! 
Miss Halise

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Our weather is settling down a little.  The storms have lessened, tornadoes were all to the north and have gone away.  We have lots of thunder and lightning, though, and quite a bit of rain.  It's supposed to rain for the rest of the night and into the morning.  

This might be a good night to curl up early with a book.  

Ducky, I hope you have a better night.  :grouphug

Miss Noo Carol

Gud erlee morning frendz. I hav bin up wanting to go owt intu the gaardin fowerlebbenty tymez in the nyte.

Tawking ov which, mi littul bruvver manidge to eekwal Jupiter’z five poops onna waak yesserday and I did fower!

It looks lyke anuvver wet day tuday butt KNOT too windee atta momint. Fryingday the wind waz kkkoowwlldd wen she. hadda go tu hur frend’z fyooneral, she waz pleezed she had bought a nyoo, waarm, Alpakalypse wool kote befor Krikkulmuss ‘cos she needed it that day!

Nuffin yet frum AndyPandy, unless we posting tugetha, howpe fingz ar OKay.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Good morning!

I wunder where AndiPants wuz last night?  She did knot say “ night-nite”!  :unsure

We are going to habs summery weather today wif temprachurs in the eightylebens! :eek 

Ivy 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee  Good morning.  Miss me?   I kept logging in yesterday and the URL kept changing to forum.greytalk.com/admin/something.   :dunno  I tried using Microsoft Edge and I could log in and see the posts but not reply.  Sheesharoni!

Aw, Ducky, this is going to take some getting used to.  Lack of sleep sure isn't helping the process.

Nancy, Mam, you and Patty Cake are really coming along, aren't you? :thumbs-up

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Cloudy and storms are in the forecast :coffee

Hmmmm….hope all is well with Andi.  Mayhaps she had issues getting on GT too.

Yes..Patty is making great progress now.  It always takes a long time to untrain what others have taught them before teaching them the correct things.  Patty was started quickly, as she was a re-sell project after being rescued. And that person is a most excellent rider but rides in a ‘cranked in’ ‘shortened’ frame which, sadly, seems to be the way of modern dressage. I want relaxed, stretchy, reaching ‘out-to-the-bit’ with long steps.  Her hind end conformation (straight) also leads to tight hamstrings which affects the canter, but slow and steady, building up her muscle has proven to be the right thing to do. We are lucky to have CoachKate - she is an excellent ‘eyes on the ground’ person. 

I’m off to the SheetShack to run two of our beeg comforters through the beeg washers and dryers before I go ride.

And stuff my bike into the back of the car  :)

10 hours ago, boopieface said:

Miss Mam, what kind of little chainsaw do you have? My friendly neighborhood alcoholic yard guy passed away so now I have to do a lot of stuff that he used to do. I have a bunch of branches down in the yard that are too big for my loppers. Thanks!! 
Miss Halise

Mine is a Stihl.

If you go over to ‘Off Topic’ there is a post from yesterday about tools and I posted there with a photo of what I have.  I love it!

• Thanks 1

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Hello me freends.

I wuz woken up in da middle obs da night by a big thunderstorm, so I hadda wake momma-bear up so she culd comfort me. I hate big bangs!

Ohhh Miss Ivy, I yam sorry to heer aboot yoor playgroop freendlies :(

Miss Mam, Stihl awr gud tools, dat',s wot we habs heer :nod

I habs a photo obs da noo car! Momma-bear installed a big plushy blanky atta back fur us yestirday. Maybe today we will try it owt fur reel! I had myown Librela shot on Friday and I yam feeling gud!

438115923_444228231494113_69300250915823

Also yestirday Zorro del galgo ate me breakie and den peed on me tail. It wuzn't a gud day. Also we awr knot allowed outside wiff Nikita now ondaaccountda she iz smelling delishious and Zorro del galgo will knot leabe her alone. I myownself do knot care becoze I yam knot into dose shenanigans. Miss Paris wuz my onlee troo freend.

Yoor freend,

Charlie.

PS : I told you I was gonna tell you what was going on in my life. Turns out it will not be working out with the Misser, I am just done being disrespected. So I have bought a semi-detached house! There are only a few steps in and out the house, so it will be perfect for my aging pups :) The Misser was not happy with my decision, he hasn't talked to me in the last 4 days. This is gonna be a fun 2 months until we move...The house is nice, with a garden for the pups and a garden for me as well as a trail we can go to, that is not too far! Also I will be a bit closer to my parents, so I will be able to see them more often. If Charlie isn't on GT all the time, just know we are sorting out house stuff. God forbid I forget to pack the bags of food! I am very excited and the dogs are very oblivious for now!

• Like 5

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Ducky I am so sorry that your sweet girl had to leave you. ((( )))

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Gud Sunnyday! Wow, Charlie, dat iz a Sooper noo ride. Now yoo boff haff to blow yer coats as fast as possible!

Cynthia, I have been in your spot, and it is the pits. But in the end, we must do what's best for our mental health, and the health of our pups (and kittehs, hedgamaahogs, etc).

• Like 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

Cynthia!  I new house! :wow  That's greyt news.  And few stairs, a yard for the boys.  It's all good.  It'll be a pain in the neck for a little while and then it will be your own little dream house. :nod

• Like 3

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miz Ducky, Rita took lots ob lub and attention and she's left quite a vacancy in your life.  :kiss2  and :grouphug

Ivy, it's great that Jack is busy libing his best life right now! :yay

PattyKake and Mam are making progress, learning, and getting stronger together! :yay

And the race for Champeen Pooper is on!  Vying for first place we hab Jupiter, Nutmeg, and Zavvi.  The betting book is open!
Ma's gym has a competition going for doing the most ob various exercises.  They got a eraser board to hold the results.  Ma's name is knot likely to appear there. :rotfl

Miss Elizabeth, I'm glad you're back.  Ma had a brief bit ob trouble wif GT Friday and Miss RE Carol mentioned an issue too.  It seems fix now for all ob us, so that's good news!

Charlie, I hope Miss Cynthia replaced your purloined breakfast and washed your poor soggy tail.  
The new car is beautiful!  :yay  Plus also, whilst is is unfortunate that the Mister proved to be a disrespectful, unworthy partner, I'm glad Miss Cynthia realized that and took appropriate action for her and your well being. :kiss2
A new house!  Wif gardens for hounds and human, and wif a paff, plus close to the parents for Miss Cynthia!  :confetti  Congratulations!  This is most exciting!

AndiPants, FLizzie, and Miss Chris :kiss2 we hope all is well.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

No sun this Sunnyday.  More rainy rains are comin but we got Wiki walkie in whilst it was dry. The storms mist us lass nite so I was safe and sound home alone. Mistress and Auntie had a nice time at the thing. It was dinner and sum piano playin guys and awktshuns and raffles and games. Mistress brot home a bottle of wine and a plastic cup wiff a turkey on it. :blink: She had a minit of “my non-Catholic friends would prolly get a kick oudda this”. She was waitin to get to the bar, wiff three nuns! :wow Wiff their old fashioned headdresses too! One of them was tellin Mistress that alcohol bothers her afib but was she was gonna take a chance and have a glass of wine. The other ones were havink bluddy Mary :ohno and classic Wiskconsin brandy old fashion. I guess someone like a Baptist freeks out that Catlicks drink. :lol:

Miss Cynthia, I suppose it’s hard endin a relashumship but we are reel proud of you for doing what’s best for you, and the boys. And you bot a whole house wiffout tellin us? You’re a sneeky sneek! It sounds like it will be great for you and CharlieBear and Zorro del galgo. Pluslao a noo car! This is a lot of hexcitemint!

Miss Mam we are also vary hexcited that your bycycle is purkle! What’s her name?

Nutmeg, your mum gots an alpacker coat? That sounds faboo! And warm!

I suppose Wiki walkie is alla the hexcitemint I’m gonna get today. Mistress gots to finish up the chores she didn’t do yessirday and retro Sunday supper is gonna be sloppy joes! :chow

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Cynthia,  good for you. I'm sorry it's come to this but I will let you in on a secret. I LOVE living alone with just me and my girls to care for. My home is quiet and peaceful and it makes me soo happy. I expect once you're mostly settled in, you'll enjoy it, too. I hope he decides to be an adult and not a big doody head. 

I'm off to costco, anyone want anything? 

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

1 hour ago, Jerilyn said:

I guess someone like a Baptist freeks out that Catlicks drink. :lol:

There's a bunch of stuff we can't have but we are allowed to wash down our mortal and venal sins with a glass of wine. ca1a20_28c381e36e86453392bdb7f566ffd5ae~

• Like 1

Hello my Friendlies!!

Mostly cloudings with showerings all day today.  :( 

I DID POSTIE LAST NITE!!!  I DID I DID I DID!!!!!  But it didn't show up!!!!  We're all good here!!!

Mister Charlie we love having our noo Raver - which is like your noo car - there's so much more room in the back!!  We gots one of those WeatherTech floor protektor thingies on the floor for us, and then Momma's put two kinda like, flat traveling beds for us to lay on.  It's really nice!!  We're are sorry to hear that the old noo Mister is being a doodyhead tho.  Sounds like your Momma is making zaktly the rite decishuns for all of you!!!  :kiss2 

Miss Nutmeg it's a pooping contest!!!!  :rofl  

Miss Wiki I was glad to hear that the storms didn't go over yourown house!!!  It sounds like Miss Jerilyn had a great time at the church thingy, tho I'm having a hard time pichering a cup with a turnkey on it!!!  ;) 

Miss Jenn :kiss2 

Mam we very glad you're so happy with Miss Patty Horsie!!  We rememmer you had some dowts in the beginning, but she's turned out to be a nice horsie with a funny sense of humor!!!  Haha!!!  Momma used to have a 10 speeding bycycle when she was yunger but she hardly ever used alla them gearings!!!  We hope you get a lotta enjoymint outta your new one!!

Hey Mister Nate!!!  :wave  

Not much going on here today I think.  We'll see if there's some breaks in the showerings.  

Wishings for a saintly Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Charlie lots going on  for you new car, new house .. Cynthia the house sounds just about right .  it will be yours so no  need to haggle about how things are done & being  close to your parents is a big plus.

Mam glad your Patty has turned into the horse you wanted her to be.

Today it is warming up & I have had a no coat walk & a sun bath.

I  will be back later when I remember what i forgot to write 

BItzi 

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:wave AP

Bitzi, I got a sunbaff too.  Isn't it nice to get that feeling ob winter's end on your shoulders.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

AndiPants!   I am glad that you are OK!  I wuz werried when I did knot see your postie this morning!

Miss Cynthia, Momma says "Good for you!"   It is gud that you are doing whot is right for you and Charlie and Zorro del Galgo.  You are sneeky buying a house wifout telling us!  :lol     Are you still near Montreal?   Plusalso that is a bery nice houndiemobile!'

A pooping contest!  You habs no competishun here, but Cherry wuld like to start a peeing contest.   She can do 5-6-7 pees in one Wiki Walkie!   :lol:   Momma says she likes to mark and leave pee-mail.

4 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

There's a bunch of stuff we can't have but we are allowed to wash down our mortal and venal sins with a glass of wine. ca1a20_28c381e36e86453392bdb7f566ffd5ae~

:rofl :rofl :rofl    After all, priests drink all the wine at Mass.......

Momma is eggsited cuz our county is getting our first Wawa in the area!  She used to Wawa in Pennsylbania and at the Jersey shore, so she is happy!  :youcrazy 

Oooh!  Miss Mam is getting a purkle bicycle! gallery_15587_3010_12334.gif  

We had really nice Wiki Walkies today cuz it is nice and warm and sunny outside!   This morning we saw one ob our neighbors who just got a noo hip last month :dunno   and she wuz walking wif her husman.   She lubbed on us.  Then we saw Miss Joyce who lubbed on us!  :star     This afternoon we walked along the middle school field and there were Little League baseball games going on.  They are noisy!  :lol:  

Cherry told Momma that it is dinnertime so I will go see whot is going on!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

Hmm, Cherry and Fuzzy are sisters in da spirit, cos Fuzzy tries to out-pee da Galoot ebbery time!