WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

53648414643_c4b5ae5763_z.jpg20240411_212512 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

And the important one for winter:

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any hoomin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning from the Rome airport!  We are flying home today, Rome to Paris, Paris to Dulles, Washington DC.  We are sitting in the premium lounge :) waiting for our flight.

Thanks for the new Club AndiPants! 

Miss Kathy 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud morning frendz and Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy.

The sunne iz shyning at lasst butt it iz still a chillee wind owt ther. Mum gonna go to hur Lino kutting klass this morning so I howpe the sunne still shyning this affernuun wen we hav ower waak. Well, Mum sposed to be going this morning butt she being held down bi Zavvi who kurled upp on hur Lapp.

Haava gud flytes howme Miss. Kaffy and Missr. Jim.

Howpe Pap iz owtta the horse piddul suun and Miss. Synfia feel betta suun. Mi Mum iz still koffkoffkoffing.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg, kurled upp beside Mum onna settee.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Thanks for the new Club, Andi!

Safe journey Kathy & Jim. :wave 

Glad Lupin is safe and not ground up in the grocery store.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Rainy rains :coffee

Thanks for that lovely poem :)

Safe travels to Kathy & Jim.  That’s a a lot of stops!

Charlie   :bunny    What fun!    Our floors are also mud coloured.  Thank goodness for the gigantic muddy room before the kitchen.  Have fun sitting upon your friend.

Pap finally got his ownself into a regular room. We’ll see what the Docs have to say today.  

Kibo will be heading out to see his Oldies.  

The Horsey Vet will be spending the day jabbing all the horses (20) at Widgets barn.  Plus floating teeth.  Whew.  Widge & Patty had their teeth done in February so they only need their first set of spring shots today. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

DIs here is Molly McPeePeeHead checking in. I hab been dry ebbery morning since I comed homd frum da sitter back on March 23rd. I had two accidents dat first week home and so far no more. Mama is confuzilated but happy dat I yam dry and da bed sheets are clean. Of course she now owns four waterproof bed/sofa covers, but better safe than sorry. Right? So Miss Chris I hab knot started on dat Proin stuff yet as Mama doesn't want to gib me drugs unless I need dem. Guess we will just have to wait a while longer and see if dis good streak of dryness holds.

Lub youse guys!

Molly McPoodle.

• Like 1

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

For those who use Chewy. Chewy has a $20 off coupon Code. Gift20off It’s for everyone not just first purchase.

I think..... I saw a heron badger a coyote this morning. :blink:  I saw the heron SQUAWKKK! They are the grouchiest birds on the planet.  But he kept squawking and squawking  and squawking .  I looked out the kitchen window and could see part of a dog size animal trotting off.  We don't have ANY stray dogs or cats in the neighborhood (due to said coyotes and alligators).

Molly, it sounds like something at the sit-upon house bothered you tremendously.  It would be good if you didn't have to use drugs.  We're paying about $60 a month for PROIN (plus the pee pads for his "jammies").

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

TGIF and it iz windee and sunnee. Mom got da day off, keep dis to yerselbs--da Galoot habs himz checkup today. Yoo all know how hexcited he gets about EBBERYFING, den habs to jump all ober Mom. What a nut!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Gud morning!  Ah made da furst page!   Dat habz KNOT happened in a wile on accounta dat Mama sumtimes iz slow getting us on.

Safe Trabbels, Miss Kaffy!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Mam, I'm glad Pap is getting looked after at the horsepiddle. I hope he's gonna be AOK.
I think that habing those handicapped tags to use at those times when the walk ahead is going to be painful and exhausting for you would be a very wise choice. :nod  Ma says that the draining effects ob chronic pain when walking should knot be soft peddled.  She was always exhausted before her first hip replacement.

Miss Kerry, it may be that Miss Oh!C Nancy's forsythia is in a protected location, gibing it a micro-climate allowing it to bloom earlier that your. :grad
Lupin, I'm mightily relieved that you are knot on a grocery shelf butt are safe, and sound, and home wif Miss Kerry. :yay

Here, we finally ahb sunshine after 3 days ob rain Rain RAIN.  I am soo ready for the sun! :yay

Bitzi has Molly (knot owr Molly butt another Molly) as company!  Sleep over! ParTay!!
You know, that an interesting point about no-show contractors "grooming" clients to accept whateber they get. :angry:

Charlie, your a good nurse hound.  Feel better soonest, Miss Cynthia!

Miss Chris, thank you for that marvelous poem to start off owr brand spanking new Chat Club.  It made Ma weepy. In a good way.

Safe flight home, Miss Kath y and Mister Jim! :kiss2

Nutmeg, you and Zavvi are doing a great job ob sharing Miss RE Carol.  That lino cutting class sounds interesting for you creative mum.  Hope the weather is great for your walk.

Molly (Owr Molly) that is great news that you are dry again.  It is confusilating howeber.  What is going on? :dunno  I fink Miss Carol Ann is smart to hab those pee proof covers on hand. 

Roman goes to the vet and Miss Banessa gets some new brooises. :eek  Aren't we houndies fun. :blush

Today is a busy day here since Ma and Auntie Ann go grocery shopping and then have their one-on-one training sessions wif coach Jen at the gym.  I am gonna really enjoy the yard in the spring wif no more rain and catch a nap or two.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

What a lovely poem, Miss Chris, thank you :beatheart

Stay Dry, Molly McKnotWee!

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

:coffee

I was up at 4am cuz I could hear Rita wanting to go out. I rousted the others and got them out without telling them they still had hours to wait until breakfast. NoAh decided it was a good time to shout some random barks to let the world know HE WAS UP BEFORE THEM. :sowhat  I had to go deep into the back yard in my nightie and leash him up. <_<

Lovely poem, Chris. Thank you.

Caroline, will you and Bitzi be going to GIG?  So far I think it's just me, Cindy and :brushteeth, Nancy and Doug, and Mary Pat from our gang.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

morning, snax are coming, any requests?

:coffee

• Like 3

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Miss Jenn....we trust yu implssitlee wif da snaggs.

• Like 1

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

Just another rainy day here & we have no plans.

MIss Ducky alas we are not going to GIG again this year.

Mam glad Pap got out of the hallway & into a proper hospital room.  Good luck to him

Molly Poodle glad to hear the leak is fixed.

Galoot stay cool at the vet & good luck to you.

Bitzi just chillin 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Fanks fer the noo Club, Andi.  An fanks fer the pome, Miss Chris.  Mom, who knows pomes bedder then I do, sez it is beeeeyoutiful.

I am onna furst page too!  Or mebbe by now, the second page.  I am nebber the furst one, howebber.  Nobuddy in this howse gets up erly.  Well, unless I am runnin back an forf at 5 AM to let Dad know I hab to poop.  Sumthymes it is owtside, sumthymes knot.  :blush

The rayne haz FINELY stopped!  Fank goodniss.  It rayned hard ALL day yestiddy.  Mom hadda walk 4 klients inna rayne, wich she thot wood slow down, but it dint.  Luckily, liddle Harper duznt like the rayne, an she peed as soon as she got owtside.  Today seems okay so far.

We hope there will be good noos abowt Pap!  Good he is stayin there so they can find owt sum fings. :nod

Safe trabbels to Miss Kathy an Misser Jim.  Rome is a long way frum home, an it will be a tirin flite.  Do you get that bad jet lag comin home? 

Glad you are doin bedder on the peein, Molly.  Si, is prolly best to wate on meds to see if you ackshooly need them.

Wow, Miss Elizabeth, is good you hab a growchy heron!  Bedder then a growchy gator!

We wont tell Roman ware he is goin. 

Hab fun wiff Molly, Bitzi.  We are sorry you an Miss Caroline arnt comin to GIG. :(

Miss Ducky, Miss Mary Pat is comin?  Mom haznt seen her fer a bery long thyme.  An plusalso, she will see a Galgo she loooooves frum Scooby.  She pushed fer her to get on a SHUG transport, an she haz bin inna US fer a wile now, wiff Miss Emily.  Mom is eggcited!

Three daze ob rayne, Miss Lucy?  Yikes, you must be eben moore soggy then we are. 

Ja, ja, Noah, way to wake yer Mom (an mebbe sum naybors) up at 4 AM!

Miss Jen, Mom sez she wood like sum olibes, if you hab inny.  Mebbe lotsa peeple dont like em, but Mom feels like she haz to hab em periodickally to feel rite.

Angie

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

oh...poor Roman...

Angie all dat rayne moobed heer dis morning! Sheesh it iz pouring.

SNAX ARE HERE!  

coffee and tea first

herbal-tea-and-espresso-coffee.webp?b=1&

Featured-Image.png?fit=1200,675&ssl=1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-VlAYdz0R_6t72xkTfIe

pretzels_800x.jpg?v=1574647919

Pretzel-38_Contents-04.jpg

IMG_8131.jpg

papa_joes_1447350311-1.jpg

how-to-pair-bread-and-cheese-4787960-01-

sandwich_catering.jpg

cheese-loaf-3-500x375.jpg

Cheese-Garlic-Crack-Bread_1200px-copy.jp

Individual-Garlic-Breads-IMAGE-10.jpg

Assorted-Flower-Cupcake-Party-Tray-Brigh

361a2466_cropped.jpg.mst.webp

IMG-9424+(1).jpg?format=1000w

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Pudding/quiche is always nice.-- nevermind.

Thanks for the new Club. We are sunny and dry. Could use a couple of days of your rain since we didn't  have much snow this winter. 

Have a nice weekend all. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Jen, Summer, and Dio!  You hab helped us celebrate the new Chat Club wif primo snacks again.  Thank you so much!  I'm humming...these are a few of my favorite things...whilst directing Ma to fill my plate. :chow

Nate

• Like 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Thank you for the new club AndiPants and the poem, Chris, it does feel like everything is broken some days. 

• Sad 1

Hello my Friendlies!!

Sposed to be cloudy with showerings some today, but it seems to be dry and partly sunnings.  :dunno  Teevee mens are wrong again!!!

Miss Molly, I wunner if your Momma rememmers there was a houndie in the Club years ago who had leaking and aksident ishoos because - they figgered out - the peenut butters they were using had too much salt in it.  And when they switched to a differnt kind (or stopped using it all together), the ishoos cleared up.  Maybe that's what happened???

Miss Lizabeth maybe that birdy was protecting a nesting??  Tho I think they nest in trees.  Hmmmm...  :dunno   But there's coyotees everywhere, ya know.  ;) 

Thanks for the snakkings Miss Jenn!!!  But some of em didn't come throo on my lappytopper!!!  :eek  There's plenty for everyone tho!  :nod  

Momma thotted that pome was particularly good for the Club this time.  I been trying to change it up lately so the first postie isn't just boring and the same.  You gotta change things up!!

Miss Nutmeg, has your Momma maded any printings from her lino art??  Is that what they are gonna be for??  Sounds like you and Zavvi are slowly working things out maybe??  :nod  

Safe travelings Miss Kathy and Mister Jim!!!  :thumbs-up 

Mam, we sure :hope the Mister Pap gets alla this worked out soon and can come home riteawaykwik!!  :nod 

Miss Nancy, Momma loves those olives too.  Which is funny cause when she was a kidlet she didn't like em at all!!  There's this one vendor that she sees at lotsa the craps show around Chrispmix she goes to that only sells differnt kinds of olives - plain and flavored and stuffed and others - she could spend so much bikkie munnies at that booth!!!  Her favorite is garlic stuffed green olives!!  She could eat jars of those things!!  :rolleyes: 

Miss Patsy!!!  How are you doing???  Are you gonna be ready to go traveling soon??

Mister Roman!!!  Be a good houndie!!!  :shakefinger  

I hadded a good time - essept for the laying down for so long part - going to give my bloods yesserday.  I got, like, haff a bag of chikken jerkies, and a whole can of wet foods!!!  :chow  :chow  :chow    It was awesome!!  During the whole proseedure Momma was talking to the vetamarian that runs the program about my teefs looking pretty good, and Momma menshuned Flizzie's gotta have a dentill - Dr Heidi is the one who got us into the program that tested me and Flizzie's DeeEnnAyy for that bleeding disorder - and that Momma was having trubble finding the Amicar for her.  And Dr Heidi wented and got us two little bottles of it for FREE!!!  That's cause I don't ever use the heartworm pills I could get for free from them, and Dr Heidi said it all worked out kinda even.  So Momma was super duper appreshative and almost cried!!!  

Now Momma's gotta get Flizzie's dentill skedooled and she's gonna be a mess about it!!  :rolleyes:  I mite hafta have one later this year too.  :bugeye  

We are getting a big groshree delivery this affernoon, and Momma mite get some more garden chores done.  She's gotta get alla the deck and frunt door pots cleaned out and ready too cause she's getting the itching to go to the plant nersery!!  :lol  

Wishings for a finiky Friedday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

17 minutes ago, greysmom said:

Miss Molly, I wunner if your Momma rememmers there was a houndie in the Club years ago who had leaking and aksident ishoos because - they figgered out - the peenut butters they were using had too much salt in it.  And when they switched to a differnt kind (or stopped using it all together), the ishoos cleared up.  Maybe that's what happened???

I was wondering about something like that too. There was one time when I thought Lila had suddenly developed diabetes or something because she was drinking and peeing like crazy. Turns out some new treat was apparently made of salt.

I've gotten a couple special projects at work that are outside of my normal tasks which are making me busier that usual.  Wiki should be able to catch up on the weekend.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).