WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

4 hours ago, cello said:

Miss Elizabeth do you swim naked in your pool? I yam confuzilated.

Molly McDryfeet.

Yes. We have high hedges and the pond. Why do more laundry.

Andi, I am knot going to shave my hound.

Backandforth for Angus.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Obviously I hadn't read up to date before my birching and moaning. No biting the vet/yea for self care/fly free and healthy Sly/take care of yourselves getting weller/take your pills there's a gud doggie. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

So, it turned out that Angus, my bestest boy, had a massive tumor that appeared to be from his spleen or liver - neither situation is good.  Instead of doing all kinds of tests and procedures and dragging him to vet offices when he was not a fan, just in case it was benign, we let him go.  We did get an x-ray of his lungs and there were some questionable spots.  7 years old.  Way too soon.  His passing was fast and he is now bellied up to the bacon bar with Zeke, Fancy, and Paris.  We are now without a greyhound and are completely devastated.  He was fine Sunday morning and enjoyed his greyhound walk, ice cream, and trip in the creek, which he loves. 

This is not all about me, but I wonder what in the h3ll I have done to just keep getting punched in the face over and over and over again. 

Rest well, my bestest boy.  We will be lost without you and Zeke keeping us laughing and engaged with what is around us.  Lacy is running all over the place, looking for him, and it is breaking what little left of my heart that I have. 

No photo description available. 

• Sad 9

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Back’n’Forth      Angus        Back’n’Forth

Bizzy day in the club and I have read most everything but little time to comment,

:wave Sherrie.  Please follow orders so you can get outta there !

Faboo pictures, Ducky :)    And I’m glad you finally found a decent tow truck driver :)

Those sound like more civilized travel arrangements for Patsy :thumbs-up

I’ve been to ride but it was hot at 9 so we didn’t work hard or long.  Coach Kate is doing a Level 1 dressage test on Sunday so I rode through it on Patty, who did a pretty good job in spite of the fact her steering is still quite wonky.  

Then I stopped at the Shack only intending to stay for a couple of minutes.  Two hours later I am home.  I left the washers full of tablecloths and will go back after supper, when it may be cooler, to dry and fold them.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Posted (edited)

Cindy, I'm absolutely heartbroken for you. :brokenheart I can't imagine how you feel facing another loss so soon.  Angus was a very good boy and very handsome. He will be missed.  :cry1

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Oh no no no! We are so sorry that Angus had to leave. Rest well, friend, and send your parents a sign when you can :cry1

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

:sad1 Angus, :brokenheart so sorry for your loss.  Hugs and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.   It is never easy to say goodbye but you showed how much you love and care for your boy.  Hugs 

Cindy I am so very sorry to hear about Angus. I too know what it is like to lose so many so quickly. We lost Gizzy, Riley and Lady in an 8 month span. The pain was awful as I am sure yours is. Please know that your club friends are standing beside you holding you up on this crazy, rotten, lousy, sh#tful day. Run free Angus. :gh_runner

Sending Love and Prayers,

Carol Ann & Molly McPoodle. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh my gosh Cindy!  What a terrible result!  I'm so so sorry you had to send Angus on his journey so soon after Zeke.  It just sucks eggs and worse all over!

Please know we're thinking about you and David and little Miss Lacey!  {{{HUGS}}}

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Miss. Cindy ther iz Nuffing that I kan say that will help atta momint butt I gotta let yu know that me and Mum and Zavvi hav yu klose to ower heartz this eevning and we will be looking fower Angus’ star tunyte. We gots a kleer sky atta momint so I know it will be shyning reel brite.

Likky kissis frum Nutmeg.

Pee Ess.

Fank gudness yo gots that littul whippersnapper to Luv yu!

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

{{Cindy}} Just gutted for you, David, and Lacey. I don’t even know what to say, sorry just doesn’t cut it. :grouphug

Rest well Angus, sweet boy. 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Cindy, I believe Johnny passed of the same thing, he was not quite 8. I remember what you said about Goose & Maverick, his brother needed him more. 

• Sad 3

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oh Cindy.  Words are so damn inadequate. Hugs. Hooge hooge hugs.  

• Sad 1

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Cindy the hits keep coming for you. I am so sorry.   I really dont or cant think of anything to say except I am so sorry.

Sherrie I am glad you are doing better or at least going in the right direction.

Bitzi saying night all

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Oh, no!  Oh, Cindy, I can't believe you had to say goodbye to your beautiful, sweet boy.  I am sorry beyond words.  I can understand why you feel that it is just too much, and wonder why.  I wonder too.  It just doesn't seem fair.  You know we are all sharing your sadness.  He was such a lovely presence and such a unique voice, and we will miss him immeasurably.  I can't imagine how empty your home will feel. 

Sherrie, thanks for checking in.  This has been such a terrible time for you, and your strength is amazing.  You are always in our thoughts, with hopes of a complete recovery, which you so deserve.

Those are great pictures, Ducky.  I am in love with Flashy.

We are hot and humid here, and we have no whole house AC.  I'm kind of glad that I will be spending the next 3 nights in a cool house with some sweet dogs.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

6 hours ago, dante2zoe said:

So, it turned out that Angus, my bestest boy, had a massive tumor that appeared to be from his spleen or liver - neither situation is good.  Instead of doing all kinds of tests and procedures and dragging him to vet offices when he was not a fan, just in case it was benign, we let him go.  We did get an x-ray of his lungs and there were some questionable spots.  7 years old.  Way too soon.  His passing was fast and he is now bellied up to the bacon bar with Zeke, Fancy, and Paris.  We are now without a greyhound and are completely devastated.  He was fine Sunday morning and enjoyed his greyhound walk, ice cream, and trip in the creek, which he loves. 

This is not all about me, but I wonder what in the h3ll I have done to just keep getting punched in the face over and over and over again. 

Rest well, my bestest boy.  We will be lost without you and Zeke keeping us laughing and engaged with what is around us.  Lacy is running all over the place, looking for him, and it is breaking what little left of my heart that I have. 

No photo description available. 

I am so very sad and sorry to read that Angus is gone.  I feel like I have known all of your dogs so well.  I do hate cancer.  It is the thief who robs us, every day, of those we love.

• Sad 1

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

So. not. fair. :(   :grouphug Cindy, David, Lacy :grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Cindy, David and Lacey, I'm just so, so sorry :grouphug

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies