And buttercups in thousands grow;
I'll show the world where I have been--
With gold-dust seen on either shoe.

Till to my garden back I come,
Where bumble-bees for hours and hours
Sit on their soft, fat, velvet bums,
To wriggle out of hollow flowers.

William Henry Davies (1871-1940)

Welcome to the summer!!!  We're all looking forward to sunbaffing, and barbeekews, and dropped hamberglers, and advenchures in the forest and beaches and lakes and cities where we can have fun with our families!!

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

And the important one for winter:

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any hoomin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Gud wet and dreeree morning.

Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy. The owld Club haz gon “Poof” awlreddee!

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.:ghplaybow

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

4 hours ago, Banjoman said:

Gud wet and dreeree morning.

Oh good Heavens. I read that as Gud Wet Dreams.  :blink:  Long night of complicated bad dreams.  I've had a week of them.  I seem to have them for a while then all will be calm for weeks. :dunno

I beat Kathy here which means she posted in the old Club which I didn't get to read the end of (yes, I just ended a sentence with a preposition).  Ooh, cranky!  :hehe  I'll just let the coffee brew and be back when I can behave myself. :rolleyes:

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:coffee Good morning!

Thanks for the noo Club AndiPants and Miss Chris!

Miss Elizabeth, Momma didn’t sleep well last night so she finally fell asleep and woke up at 6:00.  You beat us by 7 minutes!

Momma will be packing today and we are heading home.  She says she wuld like to leave by 10.  We shall see!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Prolly gonna rain again today   :coffee

Thanks for the new club, Andi.  That is a lovely poem.

Safe travels, Ivy. 

Sid will be off to high school this morning.  

My friend is supposed to come trim Kibo & Joshi nails, but I have knot heard back from her yet :dunno   DocMorag clinic is having a drop-in nail clinic on Saturday, so we can always go to that.

I am aiming to get my tomatoes and geraniums planted in between rain drops. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Gud Sunny Toesday and franks for da noo club! I fink da last postie we read wuz by Mizz Patsy, she wuz at da Excalibur and ready to be home.

Yoo guys, yoo know how my Nan duzzen't listen to Mom? Well, guess who cooked lamb last nite? I do NAWT like dat smell. Da odder two didn't care. Hmph.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Posted (edited)

:wave

Thanks for the new club, AndiPants!  Lovely poem.  

Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend.  The neighbor took his generator back yesterday and I got the food that I farmed out to someone else's freezer back in its place. I'll check on it this morning to make sure the old girl (I've had her since the early 1980s) is running okay.  Still have to clean up the old food that had been frozen way too long to be good.  Trash day is tomorrow.  Yay!  The yard man checked on all his customers on Sunday and is coming by maybe today to haul away the downed limb.  He might not be the most attentive to detail, but he sure is quick to spot how to make extra money!  :rotfl:rotfl

Supposed to be good weather until Friday, then rain for a couple of days.  The temps are supposed to be mild, maybe I won't have to turn the AC on for a while.  :nodHav

Got a John Sandford book (Neon Prey) and a Preston & Child (The Pharaoh Key) before the storm hit.  I've started Sanford and am enjoying it.  

Have a good day, everyone!

PS:  Gino!  I'm with you, I don't like lamb either!!

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol

Hey, Nutmeg and Zavvi!  I'm feeling grateful that Ma read me the Club through early evening yesterday, 'cuz we got a brand spanking new Club today! 

Thank you AP and Miss Chris! :yay
That poem is lubly, especially the part about bees habing velvet bums. :D

Ivy and Cherry are ending their visit to the shore, so no more beautiful beach and dune photos for us. Thank you for those, Miss Kathy.  Also, no running whilst on your leashes, Ivy and Cherry. :shakefinger  Safe travels home!

Mam, good luck wif your planting plans.  I hope the rain holds off just enough.

Gino, I'm sorry you had to endure the smell ob lamb being prepared.  I hope you let your Grammy know ob your displeasure. :nod  Maybe she'll listen to you.

Miss Noo Carol, that yard guy has someting motivating him that you can werk wif, at least. $$ :D  I hope that you get your power and freezer sorted out wifout too much trouble. Happy reading!

Ma's got mowing and edging in the yard today and after that she'll likely read some too.  We hab a spate ob oddly cool night temperatures--over a week in the 50s and 60s at night in Ma is unusual.  Days will be in the low 80s, so that's kinda mild too.  Ma's thinking that maybe she needs to marshal her energy and focus for one more round ob digging new flower beds. 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Morning ebereewun,  we have been reading and trying g to stay cotched up. We've had some logging in problems so mom's hoping once she gets to work she can post our new club snax. Keep your fingers crossed! 

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Posted (edited)

Bad start to the day: Howie screaming, limping, holding a paw up. I panic thinking I have to take hi to boarding this afternoon since I leave for Mt Hounds Wed morning. They won't take him if he's injured. Toss his gently in the car and rush to my vet just as they opened. Fave vet had just stopped in on a way to her kid's dentist, saw Howie in the waiting room, and said bring him in the back. Xrays show no fractures of his front legs that we knew we very arthritic and bowed legged. He got a shot for pain, some pills for his stay at boarding in addition to his regular ouchy med. AND a letter from the vet saying it was ok for him to be boarded. Whew!

While all that was happening I get a message that the lost greyhound near Raleigh was found.

This is what I put up on Amber Alert:

5/28/24  After 6 days on the run Liam the greyhound is home!
Home was in the Brightleaf neighborhood and initial sightings had him heading north, maybe a mile away, but we'd had no new sightings in over 3 days.
Liam's the search team - all fellow greyhound owners who didn't even know Liam - posted more flyers further out to expand the search zone. Balynda with BravoK911 was not able to search due to the rain but did give our team guidance.
When the call came in early this morning, Liam's dad rushed to the location with his other dog.
Here's his account:

"I saw him the first time emerging from an enormous mud puddle like the loch Ness monster, then he disappeared into the woods until I made Brownie sit for some bacon to get her to stop barking. Then he comes trotting out of the woods right up to me.
While he ate a handful of bacon I clipped the leash on and he acted like he had never been off of it."

Liam has been to the vet, has lost 10 lbs in 6 days,  and overall is in good shape after this misadventure.

Edited by macoduck
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:cookie :cookie :cookie  :cookie to start the new club right , I bring cookies.

It isnt suppose to be so humid today, we will see .

Miss New Carol were you able to safe most of the food in the freezer ?

Miss Sherrie are you home yet ?  How do you feel ?  I hope the answer is better.

Ducky thanks for lettiing us know Liam has been found.

Off to can some sun rays,  Bitzi

• Thanks 1

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Oh here we go!

Why-its-Time-to-Stop-Drinking-Sweetened-

grass-jelly-milk-tea-passion-fruit-green

cdc1952d-8fbf-4865-b0b7-57cd724654ea.jpg

EWL-267169-avocado-egg-toast-Hero-01-938

avocado-toast-on-white-marble-with-color

IMG_9232.jpg

gingery-grilled-stone-fruit-cucumber-sal

tomato-cucumber-salad-su.jpg

fruit-salad-2.jpg

Fruit-Salad-with-Yogurt-Sauce-28-of-29.j

Dragon-Fruit-Salad-with-Watermelon-Straw

udon-noodle-bowl-480x270.jpg

vegan-noodle-bowls.jpg

Noodle-Bowl-Veggie-Recipe-16.jpg

summer-veggie-pasta-salad-sq-1-500x375.j

5492950-efa6e9b10295417ea4a0b1a3edb3bac9

Mini%20Pies%20Web%20Pic%202__69346.13824

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEu71k98BoaovAlD4_Qyv

intro-1678916851.jpg

bakery-tippins-pies.jpg

Box-1024x576.jpg

• Thanks 1

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

We are heer!!!  On da furstest page!

Greyt Pome, Andi!

Oh, look at doze snaggs.

So happee dat da houndie iz home!!!  How askeeree.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm so glad that Howie is knot habing a bad emergency and that the good vet was there to see him.  :yay  Safe travels to Mountain Hounds, Miz Ducky.  Thank you so much for all you do for lost houndies. You are a champion!  Hurray that Liam is home safe and OK. 

Summer and Dio, do you eat like this all the time?  :wow  :chow  Miss Jen, thank you for the splendid selection ob healthy snacks.

Ma finished the mowering. 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

:yay Liam habs been found and is home! :yay

Well, we haven’t left yet.  I loaded up the car and the girls and Jim and went to start the car and it said “key fob not detected “.  I tried over and over with no luck.  So my sister drove me to the local hardware store for new key fob batteries since both key fobs have been acting up for a while.  Linda and I googled how to change the battery in a Dodge Journey key fob and replaced the batteries.  I went to start the car and it said “key fob not detected “.   So I called roadside assistance from our insurance company and they will be here in 55 to 85 minutes (it takes a while to get to the island!).   I’m just glad we are in a comfy location!  
Oh, the guy just called and will be here in half an hour! 

• Confused 1

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:ohno      Kathy.    I think this is why I only want real car keys. 

Delicious snacks..thanks Jen :chow

Wiki! Is your new car coming today :goodluck

:yay    Liam

:getwell      Howie.  Please be a gud boi and take your meds!

Our Nail trimming gal will be here soon :)

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Hello my Friendlies!

Cloudings and showerings today and tamarrow.  :bugeye 

Thanks for alla the great snakkings Miss Jenn et Al!!  :chow  

Miss Ducky we are so happy that losted houndie was founded and is all home safe now!!!!  And we're also glad Mister Howie is OK and on hisown way to sleep away camp!!  Momma says the worstest words ever are "soft tishoo injoory!"  ;) 

Miss Patsy should be almost home by now!!  HEY!!!!!  Did we ever hear how the reeyoonyun went??  Or see what she wore???  :sowhat 

And Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry are probly on their way home by now.  I like traveling, but I really like being home the bestest!!

Miss Noo Carol we sure hope you can get your frigerator and yard sitchuayshun under control so you can sit down and read your book!!  :D 

Mister Gino, we do not do that lamm stuff here cause neether me or Flizzie like it.  :puke  Momma doesn't eether.  Daddy does sometimes, but it's just easier to order him a meal of lamm than try and cook it here.

Miss Lizabeth, Momma just readed someplace that that thing about not ending sentences with a prepozishun is not really troo!!!  :eek  
Forbes - Prepositions Are Now OK to End Sentences With  

Oh yeah.  I was waiting and waiting all day for SOMEbody to shove some pulled porkings throo the YuEssBee!!!!  <_<  :shakefinger  :chow 

Sorry about the old Club going POOF so fast.  It's just weerd how sometimes they stick around forever and sometimes they're gone by the time I finish making the new one, like last nite!!!  :yikes 

Momma's gotta run some errinds today.  And put out the garbige.  And fill up the hummer feeders again.  We'll see what akchooally gets done!!  ;) 

Wishings for a tenayshuss Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Andipants, you find the bestest poems!

Noo car day is tamarra. Mistress did the hard werk this mornink of callin the inshoorants and getting a check from the bank. Aktually boff were vary easy and she talked to nice helpful peeple. One of the thins on her list to ax the car dood is how to open the doors and start the car when the key fob battery is ded. She hadda do it a cupple times wiff the current car.

Did Joshi and Kibo get their nails done? I got mine done yessirday and I kinda looked at Mistress like I wanted to chomp her but I knew bedder. :blush She kept shoving chikken jerky at me, so I didn’t bite her. Now she says we gonna do it every week for shore so I get better used to it again.

Hmmm, I don’t theenk Mistress ever cooked lamm here. But she does like it. I do too but she don’t like how my poops smell when I eat it so I don’t get it anymores.

Miss Noo Carol, glad your storm cleen up is movink along AOK.

What a releaf that Howie is not injoored! And that lost houndie got cot safe and sound.

Andipants, you always gots the same garbidge day as us so we are delayed one day due to hollyday. Aren’t you?

Hey yeah, I also did not receeve any pulled pork yessirday and I gave good suggestshun for not drowding Jupiter that prolly got poofed before Miss Lizabeth saw it.

Um….I thot there was sumthin elts I was gonna say….I can’t member, so bye!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Taking Howie to boarding shortly. We, he and I, are referring to this as "going to camp" since I told him about what happens at camps. >insert canoeing emoji here<

No further yelps in the past 3 hours so medicine has kicked in.

Our modem connection is acting up. :crazy  Spectrum could come late tomorrow after I leave, but it will be easier on Mr Ducky to wait til Monday when I'm back.

Jen, please shove all the snax through the USB port since I still haven't had breakfast yet.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'm off to the gastroenterologist in about an hour.  Leaving from the Westies house.  Tomorrow is my last day here, and I will miss my little sweeties.  But Kiva and Angie and Doug will be glad to see me.  Kiva has been pretty clingy lately, making me feel guilty.  I do come home every day, and give her a lot of attention, but I guess she wants her Mom around more.

Thanks for the new club, Chris, and the lovely poem.

And thanks for the snacks, Jen!  You outdid yourself!  The avocado toast, the fruits and veggies.....:heart

Sounds like things are getting back to normal, Carol.

Ducky, glad to see that Howie isn't injured---hope he enjoys camp.  And SO glad Liam was found!  That was a long time to be missing.

Yay for your car coming tomorrow, Jerilyn.

Kathy, hope you can get the key fob situation fixed, and can get on the road home.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

It is TootsDay ebberbuddy!  Things were hopping and bizzy around heer ober the long weekend and I did not get a chance to look at our club!  So, I do not know what I mist and I hope ebberbuddy is A-OK, safe, dry, and not too hot.  

Miss Kathy, we hope you are on the rode home soon!  We do not habs those key fobs either.  You would think that there would be sum kind of override, but that would probably compromise the security aspect.  

Welcome home, almost, Miss Patsy! Hope it was fun!

Grate snacks, Summer - as usual!  

Sending gud gut thots for your visit, Nancy o' the Burgh!  

We hadda sooper bizzy weekend.  Meaning BossLady and :brushteeth hadda sooper bizzy weekend and I napped while waiting for my fuds and walkies - which I got both right on schedule.  Last nite, me and Lacy gotted dental choo bones.  I, being the wunnerful boy that I am :rofl , took mine to my bed and gnawed away.  Doofus, took hers outside in the dark, ran around wiffit, flung it SUMWARE, and then spent time looking for it.  She then decided it was time to choo when it was time for last sleeps.  :youcrazy 

Meanwhile, the sunroom got the drywall up and two cotes of mud - neither of them from the backyard :lol: , all weeding done, eggsept the memorial garden, Zeke's stone got ordered, daffydills got transplanted because they had to, the veggie garden gotted planted, and the rest of the annuals were taken care of.  And, BossLady hadda wild hare - which I cud NOT find - and they moved all our furniture around!  The sectional got turned into two couches and an ottoman and got put in the libbing room and the libbing room couch and chair got put in the fambly room, and all rugs got taken back up and noo padding put unnerneath - accompanied by lots of salty talk as the rugs are ginormous.  But, it all got done and the libbing room does not look so dark anymoor.  When the sunroom gets painted, the same color will go in the fambly room, too, and will briten things up.  Lots of chaos was had!  And we got almost an inch of rain!  The skeeters are gonna be ruff - as are the deer flies when they show up in force over the next week.  Lots of humids!  Of corse, the weather is beautiful today sints BossLady hasta werk.

Safe travels, Miss Ducky!  We hope Howie continues to feel bedder and your innerwebs get it together.  

I guess your noo car werked out ok, Wiki?  You get the color you wanted?  

The Bee Sting book gotted returned - time was up and she could not renew it.  She will try again another time.  

Now, BossLady is back at work, getting reddy for anudder trial, and getting sum rest :lol   

I hope ebberbuddy habs a gud day!  

Angus :gh_runner 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Angus, all dat matters iz dat yur nappeez an fuds did KNOT get disturbed by deer bizeeness!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Had owr last adbenture for a while, tomorrow iz owr last day, and den off to MH. We drove til we found da place ob Natural Chimneys, we got to sniff and sniff and go up a berry rocky trail to lukks owt on da scenery. And sum moar dribin and a couple ob stops, den home.

Dere wuz sum hexcitement dis moanin, Nan found annuder three tiny kittens in herbs garden. Hopefully dey are nawt sickly wibs sumptin awful. She iz gonna take dem to da vet tomorrow.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg