Murray 7.15.03-1.8.16

45MPHK9

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Tricia & Burke

I am just so so sad. I cried reading this I had it in my head he will would win the prize for Oldest Dog to do Dewey. I remember when you 1st got him & saw how love made him feel safe. Our time with them goes way to quickly :brokenheart

Caroline

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Oh Tricia, I'm bawling right now at your words and the sadness at losing your boy. Murray was a favorite of mine, and i loved him well before i ever got to meet him in person. Hearing his story reinforces what a special boy he was and how lucky he was to find you and Burke. I hope Robin is able to meet up with him at the bridge, and that Murray cam be reunited with his Bee. I'm so sorry for your loss. He was much loved.

Cathy

Edited by Robin1017
Cathy & Calvin (DOB 9/18/13). Always missing my angel Robin (Abdo Bullard).

Guest MnMDogs

I saw that the post in H&M was locked and thought it can't be.

Tricia, my heart is breaking for you and Burke. Murray was an amazing boy, I had no idea what you went through after you got him. These special hounds leave a mark on us that will never go away. I'm so very sorry he had to leave.

Big hugs. So sorry for your loss. He has gone to be with Bee. I'm glad I got to meet him and loved reading your wonderful tribute to him. He was lucky to have you guys.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Oh, Tricia and Burke....... :grouphug I'm crying too, because you described so eloquently the deep love that all of you shared. Clearly, Murray was exactly where he was meant to be. And when a match is so perfect, both dog and human are much more together than they could ever be apart. You were truly blessed to have found each other. And his many friends and fans were blessed because you shared him so unselfishly. Thanks for that. And thanks for one of the most heartfelt tributes I've seen. I didn't know a lot of that special history, and the commitment that went into making a life together that was filled with love. I guess, like osteo, a damn tumor is a crapshoot, and sometimes we win, and sometimes everything we do just isn't enough. But you have to try, and how hard you tried, with all the love and strength you had. And he always, always knew that. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Murray.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Tricia and Burke, so very sorry to read that Murray has left this earth. There are no words to express how our hearts feel. Having been at that place many times I understand the pain and hole that is left in your life. It is heartbreaking knowing you cannot,fix them anymore. When I knew we were going living the last month of our Ashley's life was not easy. You want each day to last hours more. Then you know it is time to free them of this world. Having been there 13 times does not make it any easier. The more you love the harder it gets. God be with you now and help you and Murray, run free and healthy.

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful hound. It made me tear up reading about what a special boy he was and how you overcame so much. Murray was and always will be one of those special GT pups and thank you for sharing him with your incredible photos.

Run free Murray, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so very sorry that Murray couldn't stay longer. He was a very lucky boy to have had your patience & love all these years. My love to you, Burke & Holly as you work through life without him. Godspeed Murray! <3

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry for your loss of Murray. Thank you for sharing Murray with us on GT.

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

My heart sank when I saw Murray's name. I really thought that you had more time. I didn't know Murray was your first hound. He found the right home with you two and you were able to give him an amazing life.

Thank you for sharing him with us and know that there are so many people around the world who shares your sorrow.

I love your photos and I am so glad that you share your greyhounds with us.

Hugs to you, Burke and Holly. May his memories and knowing that he is with your beloved Bee give you some comfort.

Jan, Luka and Carter

I'm so incredibly sorry. He was incredibly lucky to have found you. He was a GT institution and he will be sorely missed by us too.

Godspeed Murray.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Aww, he's been such a fixture on GT for so long. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You wrote a wonderful tribute to a wonderful friend. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Tricia and Burke,

My heart breaks with yours. Your love for Murray showed in every photo of him that you shared with us. It was your bond, that above all, carried you both above his "problems".

Run with the angels. Murray. Know that you will be loved and missed forever.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

I'm so sorry to read about Murray.

Edited by ml529

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Tricia & Burke - I am so sorry to hear of Murray's passing.

I'll remember him always & do be comforted knowing he's now running on the winds with Bea!

You'll feel him in the warmth of the sunshine, and the gentle caresses of the breeze.

The stars that shine so brightly at night - as gained another dog star.

Hugs across the miles to you both.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge