Murray 7.15.03-1.8.16

45MPHK9

I cried all the way through your story, Tricia. And smiled in places, too. You couldn't fix everything, but you could fix a lot, and you did. Murray and your family -- you taught each other so very well.

Godspeed, good boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 Several of us were talking at a M&G today about that special dog, the one that you know instantly is yours, and you are theirs. The one you have a deeper connection with that can't really be explained in words. I am so sorry you have lost your special boy :bighug

Guest IrskasMom

Tricia and Burke , no Words to linder the Pain you must feel . Your sweet , so Handsome Murray ( and my Favorite ), so I thought would be around forever . I am so very sorry . It has been a dark , cloudy Day and I have been crying all Day and now some more for the sweetest , most handsome Boy. Sending you my Sympathy and mega Hugs .

Wonderful tribute. Thankfully you were in the right place for a dog that needed you when Murray found his home.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

beautiful tribute to Murray...may he rest in your heart forever.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy. He will be sorely missed

I'm so so sorry for you and Burke. My heart just sunk when I saw the thread. I had so hoped you would get more time than this from his cynerknife treatment. Thinking of you both.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I am so sorry for your loss. He was a very special boy who found the right home. Your love for Murray, Bea, and Holly - and their love for you- has always come through in your photos of them. Run free, Murray, and please let Tricia, Burke, and Holly know that you are ok.

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Tricia and Burke - I'm so very sorry. Murray was always such a perfect gentleman when Maggie and I would see you all out and about. You were the home he needed. GodSpeed sweet Murray.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Tricia, Burke and Holly

When I saw Murray's name my heart dropped. I am so sorry. I sit her typing with tears rolling down my face as I know how devastated you all. I love always looking through your photos of Bee Wiseman, Murray and Holly. Maddie and Bee Wiseman will be there to meet Murray. They will show him the way around the bridge where they can run and play without pain. Hugs to you all. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

Amy and Millie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I'm so very sorry that Murray is gone from this earth. Your photographs over the years speak volumes about the love radiated between you.

He was a special lad, and you are special parents to have learned to let him shine. Shine on, Murray....I'll be looking for your star tonight.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Tricia and Burke, my heart breaks for your loss and I'm writing through tears. Murray could not have found bigger, kinder, smarter hearts than yours and he has been so fortunate to have your unrelenting love. I have loved every picture here of him and had some small hope we'd meet him (and you!) some day.

True love wins even when there's a huge, heartbreaking loss. You and Murray had real love between you. I'll be wishing peace to your hearts for a long time.

Murray has always been one of my favourite GT hounds and I, along with so many others, was hoping the treatment would buy him many more months with you.

He loved you as much as you loved him ..... and love that captures the heart and touches the soul remains forever.

Hold all your special memories close to your heart......

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I am so sorry that Murray had to leave. I loved looking at the pictures of him. You are in my thoughts.

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

What a stunning tribute to your amazing boy. Your photos of him, Bee Wiseman and Holly have always left me in awe, and now you have left me bereft of better words and in tears.

Peace be with all of you in this difficult time.

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Tricia and Burke,

My deepest, sincere sympathy is with you as you process this terribly difficult loss of your beloved Murray.

Murray was a treasure. How fortunate that Burke encouraged your visit to the kennel that day, and that you opened your hearts to him as a diamond in the rough.

As tears flowed throughout your memorial, I understand that intense and unique bond we build with our rare heart hounds that require the most special care. Spending full time with our hounds intensifies our losses. Murray will be remembered fondly and missed by so many of us.

Godspeed Murray as he joins Bee. May his spirit remain embedded in your hearts until you meet again.

:f_red

Oh Tricia and Burke. :cry1 I'm so very sorry. I haven't been on GT for quite awhile so I didn't know Murray was sick. Murray had the best home ever with you guys. :beatheart

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Oh I was so sorry to see Murrays name here. I am so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Murray.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee