WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

13 hours ago, palmettobug said:

Iz like da hotel in Gatlinburg, itz nawt da Ritz, but itz nawt pricey and dey put up wibs us!

REALLY not the Ritz.  But the price is good, and the owner so wants to please us.  So we shouldn't complain.  Tired as I was, I just couldn't get to sleep last night.  The girls had no problem.  :lol  Here is Kiva.  It's the only picture I have so far---we hope to see everyone today.

Happy Birthday, Cali, Kibo, Joshi, and Elizabeth's niece!

439079240_10224907194243281_854599303416

• Like 2

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

So Mama made a poyntment fur me neggst week at da torturnarian.  Lately wen ah stand up ah yelp a leetle on accounta sumfin hurts in mah rite frunt leg.  Ah habz a tiny limp sumtimes - but ah am letting dem no moor oftin dat it hurts wen ah get up...plus also my appy tite habz KNOT been az gud az ushual.  Mama and Daddy are a leetle wart weed.

• Sad 5

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:balloonparty Happy Birthday Cali, Kibo & Joshi  :b-day

Oh my limping greyhounds always worry humans Miss Dr Fruitcake.  We hope you are worried for no serious reason.

Have a good day

BItzi & Wendy Doodles

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Pretty Kiva! :wub:  Isn[t the first night in a strange place hard to sleep?  I hope the next nights will be more restful, Miss Nancy.

Oh dear.  FancyToo, now we'll all join your Mom and Dad in being worried.  We'll cross owr paws that the news is good and resolvable for your pains. :kiss2

Hey there, Bitzi and Wendy! :wave

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Anuther sunnings days with nice tempachoors!!  :thumbs-up 

Hey Miss Bitzi!!!  :wave  How long is your friendly Miss Wendy Doodles gonna stay with you??  It's a long time this time, rite??

:confetti Happy Birthday to everybody at the farm!!!  :confetti    Plus a little neece!!  ;) 

Aaaawwwww!!!!!  Lookit sweet Miss Kiva all tuckered out!!  :wub:  

Miss FancyToo we will all :hope along with your Momma and Daddy!!  

Miss Ducky, I think a daily bed head foto is now going to be reqwired!!!  :shakefinger 

Travel safe Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry!!

Uuuummmm...  I have furgotted all the other stuff I wanted to say.  Maybe I will think of it again later on!  :P 

Momma mite get her errinds done today, but mite not.  Daddy is going throo a down faze which makes it hard for her to leave the house in case he falls or has some other ishoo.  :( 

Wishings for a festive Friedday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Hello me freends!

I habs been radder quiet, I know, momma-bear iz trying to figoore owt how to get da noo car fur us (remember, I will habs myown stepping stool!!!!) and also she iz studying.

Happy birfday Horsey Cali, Misser Kibo and Miss Joshi!!!! :baloons Miss Mam dat's a whole lotta burfday!
Hi Miss Kiva!!!! Looking gud!

We awr bakk frum da torturinarian. Da bet-office wuz all renobated! It wuz beautimus and also we had much to smell! Da bet-lady wantid to start by Zorro del galgo while I wuz laying on me bed, but when she startid touching him, I thot they ware cuddling and I wantid to cuddle too, so I got myownself up and pushed Zorro del galgo away to be da furst one. Da bet-lady laff and laff and gabe us a big hug. :grouphug

Also, we awr boff relatively healfy fur owr age and dat momma-bear iz doing a reel gud job wiff myown corns.

Also momma-bear signed a paper and da bet-lady iz gonna post owr photo on da page obs da bet so we awr famuss!!!!

I will stop now and wayt fur yoor GIG stories!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hi! Hi! Hi!

It is Mistress’ monthly long weekend! :yay She went out to do sum shoppink affer Wiki walkie. She says mostly she bot stuff for me. :D My meat and wet foods and treets. And she bot a load of stuff for upcoming food collektshun. I theenk only food she bot for herownself was oatmeals and cheez. But she got sum good clearance plants from Wallywhirld.  She was jellis of Miss Nancy’s Aldi plants cause ours didn’t have em even for full price. But today she got two leddle pots wiff three narcissississ for $1 each. And a great beeg bowl of 10 hyacinthias in peenk and purkle for $5. She saves up the bulbs to plant then they come up next spring and make her happy. Boff of those kinds go reel good in our yard and the skwirrls don’t ear em.

Happy birthdays to Cali and Kibo and Joshi! :blowcandle There must be a beeg party at the farm today. :balloonparty

Kiva, you look so sweet there on the beddy! We don’t see you galga girlies enuff! I hope you and everybuddy elts at the GIG have fun.

FancyToo, I’m so sorry your leggie is feelin owchie. We don’t even wanna theenk bout possibilities beyond a broken toenail.

Andipants, we wish there was sum way for your momma to get sum helps takin care of your daddieman. That’s a lot for one hooman to do. :grouphug

Charlie, I’m glad you and Zorro got a good report from the vet lady!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hola frum GIG!  We hab met up wiff eberybuddy frum the Club!  Kiva an I got to sniff noo dogs Flashy an Lacy, an oh, they were ahhsum.  An ob corse, old fends Ivy, Cherry, an Angus.  Mom will put sum pics up affer I finnich barkin.

Miss Ducky just came by, an sadly, a dog got loose an owt ob the bildin an wuz runnin down the rode past owr liddle motel.  A beeeeyoutiful, shy Silken Windhund.  Pleese eberybuddy say a prayer that they find her safe.

Oh, Fancy Too, we wurry just like yer Mom an Dad.  An we hope you will be okay.

Miss Chris, we are sorry Misser Dennis is knot doin well.  Wood be nise if you were abel to get owt at sum poynt.

Charlie, whot a fun thyme you had at the vet.  You an my Zorro are bery cuddly.  :heart

Wow, Miss Jerilyn, you got sum grate deels on plants!

Heer you will see sum beeeeyoutiful pics.

The hole groop!  Is good Mom got annudder pic ob Flashy, cawse you cant see her bery good in frunt ob Misser Jim.

438255178_10224911125261554_755364642446

Cood Lacy be inny moore gorjus?

439236264_10224911255704815_186638963023

This is me an my sisser wiff liddle Lacy an Miss Cindy.

438275455_10224911250104675_650259846050

Oh, Flashy is soooo sweet an lovely.  Mom wuz smitten.  An the beeeeyoutiful Ivy an Cherry.

438253813_10224911135661814_366458493860

Isn't Angus hansum?  An Lacy looks so tiny.

438198382_10224911139061899_216820991764

• Like 5

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Gud neerlee bedtyme frendz.

Fanks fower the Greyt GIG foteegraffs, it is gud to see awl ower frendz.

Gud nyte Wagz frum Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

AndiPants Molly Doodles came on 4/10  & will be with us until   4/22.  Again in May she will be with us for about 2 weeks & yet again in July when the whole extended family rent a house down the shore for 2 or 3 weeks.  Shore owners rarely if ever let you bring your pets. I dont mind her being here  & she loves the walks & treats.

Mam how is Pap doing today ?

I will be back later to see if any GIG pictures are posted 

Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:wave

Happy Birthday all around to everybody and everyhoundie who is celebrating!!!  :confetti

Wonderful pictures of GIG, all the houndies are so beautimous and the hoomans are beautimous too!

I am waiting for the lawn guy who said he would be here today.  He's already 2 weeks late with the weakest excuse ever.  The neighbors are starting to come by, asking about my tall grass.  Mowing seems to be something that's hard to get done these days.  

Oh!  Oh!  Oh!  Update!  Update!  The lawn guy just pulled up and unloaded the mowers.  I'm soooo happy!  I take back all the bad things I've been thinking and saying today!!-

My cousin sent me a present -- it's a tri-fold package of sticky notes with alpacas on them.  Very sweet, she knows I love alpackers.  If you Google "Jot Sticky Notes alpacas" you will see it.  

• Like 1

Miss Noo Carol

Wow, dere's ebberone lukkin gud at GIG! We are surprised yoo culd get ebberyone lukkin in da same direction, we all know how hard dat iz.

Well, we just had a breef downpour, while da sun iz owt...and da neybor left himz truck windows down. OOPS!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Faboo GIG pictures - everyone looks greyt!  Thanks for sharing!   And yes, indeed, little Lacifer is gorjus  :wub:

Hopefully that runaway hound was captured safely..

Oh Fancy :(    We'll be Back'n'Forthing negst week...what day are you going to see the Vet?

And I'll also send Chris :bighug     Sorry Dennis is having some bad days.

Charlie & Zorro got a :thumbs-up  from their Vet.   And NooCarol finally got her grass mowed :yay

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my crew.  Calli got a beeg carrot and all the dogs had an extra cookie.

We are seeing little bits of sun come through the clouds this evening.  Sure hope it lasts for more than a day. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Miss Nancy posted our pikkie!  :yay 

We had a busy day at GiG and we met Lacy and Flashy!    Plusalso we went shopping and went to a lekshur and met lots ob other houndies!   Momma posted a few pikkies on FB but here are some ob her faborites:

439658297_1934397950358715_4483351914902

We are shopping!   Momma bought us a peeeenk llama!

438964313_1934398117025365_8310555575701

This leetle guy's name is Rocky and he is a Windsprite.   Momma wuz snuggling wif him.<_<

438935900_1934397963692047_1724761969567  

Here we are listening to a lekshur

438967270_1934398080358702_9073290647666

Pretty leetle Lacy and Miss Cindy 

437579469_1934396360358874_4586248617969

Lacy again.   I just realized I did knot get pikkies ob Flashy, but we did meet her.  Maybe I will get some pikkies ob her tomorrow!

I am really tired and so are Cherry and Momma and Daddy.   We will be heading back to GiG tomorrow morning!

Ivy  51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

BOL! Ivy, yoo broke da club! Dat sister ob yours lukks so much like my sister. Cept Fuzzy iz getting a pretty white face and she finally habs hair on her bum.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

Posted (edited)

Lookit alla the great pichers of all our Friendlies!!!!  :banana  :pepper

Where's Miss Ducky tho?????

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Edited by greysmom

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Miss Chris, Miss Ducky habs been busy wif a search for a lost dog, a silken windhound named Nori who got loose from its owner yesserday afternoon. :(

We are heading back up to GiG this morning!

Ivy  

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

These pictures are wonderful! And a good photo of Flashy finally.  I’m glad everyone is having a good time, except the Silken Windhound. It’s just like Ducky to leap into action and help others, isn’t it?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

It is knot raining.  :coffee

More GIG pictures :)     That Little Rocky looks like our Joshi.  Only skinnier ;)

Sure hope that runaway dog has been found :hope

I’m off to ride Patty and then watch some jumping lessons.  An instructor from Toronto is coming down to teach at the boarding barn all day today & tomorrow.  PlusAlso a BBQ lunch!

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Gud Sunny and warm Satonday! YOo GIG people, take care ob Mizz Ducky, gibs her a gud meel and sum water and remind herbs to REST!! 

Nori the lost dog has been FOUND!  :yay 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Ma sees lots ob great GIG photos!  Thank you all for posting them for us stay-at-homes.
What a great group photo!  And Lacy is such a deceptively pretty girlie. :lol: Lookit her sitting on Miss Cindy's lap!  And there's Angie and Kiva! And Flashy and Ivy and Cherry! Angus too!  :wave

AndiPants, I'm sorry your Dad is going through a rough patch. :grouphug

Mistress SCORED some good plants in her shopping!

Miss Noo Carol's lawn mowing fellow came!  :yay

What a huge relief that the lost Wind Hound has been found! :confetti   Miz Ducky's dedication to finding lost houndies is inspiring. :kiss2  Plus also, hard werk, I suspect.

Ma's gonna try to get the indoor plants outside for the summer today and then to plant the warm season vegimal seeds.  I hope Auntie Ann will be available to lemme in and out.

Nate

I heard from the vet yesterday with Tinker's lab results...completely normal. :D No sign of being hyperthyroid.  The plan is that I'll increase his food a bit to help his regain lost weight.  I'll begin to take him in every 6 months so Dr. McC can monitor the heart murmur and I'll keep an eye on his occasional limp--right now, it doesn't seem to be cramping his style.  So, all that is good news. :yay  Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Ohhhhhhhh Lookit awl me freendlies!!! 

Miss Flashy looks very soft! 

And Misser Angus, hubba hubba, yoo got awl obs dem ladies onlee fur yoo!  Wot a grate bunch! Miss Lacy looka mischievous!

Yoor freend

Charlie, glad dat Nori habs been found! 

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hello my Friendlies!!

Sunnings this morning but sposed to get really cloudy with showerings later on today lasting till tamarrow morning.  Then we go back to sunnings for a couppla more days.

We're so happy that losted little houndie has been founded!!!!  There was a TON of those silken windhounds at my racing meets cause the meets were held at their house!!!  They are pretty fun, but I sense they mite become a little Lacifer-like if you had to live with em.  Still Momma thinks she mite like one if she ever needs to downsize doggos again.

Miss Ducky  :kiss2  

Mister Nater that's great news about Tinker kittehs labs!!!  :yay   Momma keeps waiting for her seedings she planted to pop up, but it's way too early.  Maybe by the end of next week they will show!!  

Have fun at the barn Mam!!  And the barbeekew luntsch!!!  :chow   Now Momma says she wants a barbeekew luntsch too!!!  :lol  

Just a regular old day around here.  I hope I get to play with the loor pole again.  I make sure Momma knows I wanna play by following here around the yard whilst she cleans up and does whatever yard chores she wants.  I also stand rite in herown way a lot so she hasta walk around me!!  ;)  :devil 

Wishings for a superior Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants