WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

Now this is how I look when I'm afeered my Mistress is gonna go off and do sumthin without me.

jnz49g2l.jpg

:ph34r

• Sad 1
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Bitzi, Mum sett upp a bat box onna floor ryte by the hole he dissypeer intu and put a littul pot ov mini mealwurmz innit butt no luck. Sumwun haz bin owt atta flyte everee eevning, eevin wiv thermal imaging scope butt thay kan KNOT fynd him.

Mum iz pleezed sum ov yu gottid ower Krikkulmuss kaard. Iffn Yu didn’t it ‘cos she had trubbul wiv the emayle on hur old lappytop that she yuse fower sending fingz lyke that, so I gotta pologyse. Yes, Wiki, she still gots awl hur fingers atta momint, despite doing woodcarving fower yeerz and the Lino kutting fower ayteenlebbenty munfs.

It apeerz Zavvi lykes to havva bit ovva kik arownd afta doing a poo and neerlee scored a direct hit on Mum yesserday befor she hadda chantse to pik it upp.:lol:

Lupin, that sownd lyke a ryte mess upp fower Miss. Kerry and Missr Nik.

Wagz to awl mu frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hello me freends!

Sorry to heer dat da liddle batty culd knot fly :(

Miss Wiki, DAT'S DA FACE! How can owr momma-bear leabe us ifn we do da gooey-eyes face! Did it werk?

Zorro del galgo also does da door opening fing. I myownself respect momma-bear's privacy. Zorro del galgo habs NO personal space concepshun whatsoeber!

Miss Andi, hello dare! :wave

Misser Lupin, yoo awr welcome anytime, we do lotsa fun stuff wiff momma-bear when we habs a guest ober becoze we habs to keep hisownself entertwained!

Dis murning Samba and Zorro del galgo wentid fur a walkie. Dey walkie too fast fur me, so I stayed home. Den we got to play da treato game. Da game iz momma-bear says a werd and den yoo habs to do it and ifn yoo do it, den yoo get a treato! We had libber on da menu! And ifn yoo do knot know wot da werd means, yoo can always lookit at yoor freend and do da same dat dey do!

Lookit how gud we ware :

435762970_10163711804774478_872963534404

Yoor freend,

Charlie

Edited by locket
  • Like 1

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Wow, Charlie, yur vizziter izza beeg boy, eevin taykin intu akkownt that he iz atta frunt ov the pikchur!

Gud “downs” tho!

Nutmeg, KNOT a beeg howndee.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

"Treato currentsy"  <-- dats a gud one  :rofl

Flashy heer. Iffin i donut like peenybudder duz dat meen I yam kickt owt ob dis club?  :(  I habnt eeben lickt da dinner plates dat my daddiman ask me tu pre-clean.  Du Ineed therapie?

Big storm for an hour last night. Cable, etc. out for a while but power stayed on. Wind persisted after the rain stopped and continued all day today. I just filled a yard waste barrel with broken branches and pine cones.

Piitsb Nancy, I just that there are 26 runaway barges on the Ohio river in your town. :ohno
https://www.breitbart.com/local/2024/04/13/extensive-damage-26-barges-float-uncontrolled-down-ohio-river-bridges-shut-down/

Miss RE Carol, does the missing batty boy have a name?  Have you considered sending out the Batman signal?
436281648_968125421344403_4002558493835524483_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=kUbIOAMvI8AAb4hoB27&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AfDOzyktvDep2cpGhRwEjW-8UQyeaomcOx07d53v3r4gBQ&oe=6620BEB5

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Flashy, yoo are noo and fings are strange--mebee yoo wuld like almond buttah or sunflower buttah bettah? 

We are tired ob da wind here, too, and dey say we are gonna habs an active storm season.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Piitsb Nancy, I just that there are 26 runaway barges on the Ohio river in your town. :ohno
https://www.breitbart.com/local/2024/04/13/extensive-damage-26-barges-float-uncontrolled-down-ohio-river-bridges-shut-down/

:omg     How do that many barges break free all at the same time ?!?

Awwww Flashy :(    We're knot gunna kick you out. 

There's Charlie et Al  :)    Is that a 'Simon Says' kinda game?

Pap is still knot home.  They can't get his bluds exactly rite.  I'll drop him off some clean undies in the morning.   

Small Whirled.....Widget's kidlet's Mom works in the ER and it seems she was one of Pap's nurses on Thursday.  But she didn't know who he was.  Guess 'Widget' didn't come up in conversation  :lol

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I AM HOME!   :yay    :yay   :yay     We had a nice time at Miss Nichole's house and Miss Nichole told Momma and Daddy that I did a lot ob zoomies whilst I wuz there.  Plusalso, I lubs her husman Mr Gary and lubs to be petted by him.     Miss Nichole habs all the houndies in the house (6)  sleep in crates at night.   I am OK wif that but Cherry is KNOT!  She chewed up my faborite blankie (Miss Nichole thot it wuz hers and put it in her crate) plusalso she chewed on a crate pad too.   So Miss Nichole put Cherry's muzzle on at night and then she stopped chewing ob course. 

When Momma and Daddy came to the door we were SOOOOOOO eggsited!   Cherry wuld knot leabe Momma's side and I wuz running back and forf and coming to Momma and Daddy for snuggles.   I lubs my Momma and Daddy!  (and so does Cherry)

Wow, I came back to a noo Club and yummy snax!  Thank you Miss Chris and Miss Jen!

Charlie, Momma wuz swooning ober the pikkie wif you and Zorro del Galgo and Samba!

Miss R.E. Carol, I am sorry about the leetle battie.   :( 

Wiki, Cherry does that to Momma too!  No privacy!    That pikkie ob you laying down and looking at the camera is beautimous!

Momma posted our pikkies on FB ob our homecoming.   We did KNOT want to pose for pikkies at Miss Nichole's house, we just wanted to get in the car:

438029574_1930767854055058_6330229446607  

So we looked at the camera after we got home:

437546191_1930767844055059_6988750977968  

Either way, we are glad to be home wif Momma and Daddy!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

• Like 2

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave  Hello, Everybody and Everyhoundie!

I am finally all caught up on reading posts.  So many adventures and happenings.  Thanks for the new club, AndiPants.  Also thanks to Miss Jenn for the yummy snax!

I have been attacked by the Sleepy Blue Meanies.  This happens occasionally and then goes away.  They make me take naps in the morning and in the afternoon, then make me go to bed early.  I'm not very good company when they're here.  

I'm glad Pap got a room, and Miss Kerry found Unca Nik, and Miss Kathy and Misser Jim are home with their girls.  Wishing Miss RE Carol will find the little battie.  Charlie and Zorro, your visitor is a very big boi!  Miss Chris has plantings to do.  I'm thinking of putting out some tomato plants in containers this year.  We'll see.  

The weather was nice today, in the low 80s.  That's record-breaking for this time of year.  I think I'll have a little supper and watch The Weakest Link (it's still not the same without Anne Robinson), then go to bed.  

Have a good evening!

• Like 2

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Noo Carol we :hope  those Bloo Meanies are done with you!!  :kiss2

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

It’s cool outside wif the temprachur at 44 degrees.  Then later today it’s going to go up to the high sebendylebens! :blink:

Miss Noo Carol, I hope those Sleepy Bloo Meanies go away riteawayquik!

I am eggsited to go on Wiki Walkies today to see and sniff whot habs been going on since we were away!

Ivy the eggsplorer 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh boy!   Houndie pictures galore!  :heart    First Wiki, then Andi, then Wiki, then Charlie, Zorro and Samba, and then Ivy and Cherry. :beatheart   Be still my heart!!

Lupin what  a trying couple of days you've had.  Please feel good that you've made your momma's difficult days easier. :nod

Wiki, Jupe comes into the bathroom every morning, plonks his head in my lap and waits for ear rubbies and neck rubbies.  If I forget and shut the door with him on the wrong side of it, he whines and whines whines and whines and whines and ....

• Like 2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Rainy rains  :coffee

Supposed to be heavy rain later this morning.  I’m off to take Pap some clean undies before it starts and whist there may be parking nearby :goodluck

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

Gud Sunny Sunnyday! We like to follow Mom to da toilet, too, especially when itz time to go walkies!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Ivy and Cherry are home!  :yay

Wiki, Mistress set up a photo ambush?  Clever ob her!  I'm glad she likes her new projects. :nod
Now this is how I look when I'm afeered my Mistress is gonna go off and do sumthin without me.    Wif a look like that directed at her, surly she would knot dare!

Lupin, what an exhausting, confusing mess Mister NIcks return journey was for you and Miss Kerry. :grouphug

Miss RE Carol, we loved you Chrispmix card butt Ma was too dense to realize that it was you lino-cut werk we were seeing. :blush You are wonderfully creative and artistic!
Zavvi likes to kick poo?  Sounds like his aim is pretty good too. :evil  Miss RE Carol is gonna have to learn where to stand and where knot to stand. :D

Charlie Bear, I play that same werd + treato game wif Ma!  I lub it, though I can't watch anyone else to get a clue what to do. I'm on my own to figure it out. I feel so cheated.  What a great photo ob you and Zorro and Samba!

Flashy, IMO you may need therapy butt you will ALWAYS be part ob the Club!  Frew fick and fin and weird food preferences is owr motto!

Best wishes for Pap's blood to get sorted out so he can come home.  Neato about Widget's kidlet's Mom being one ob his nurses!

Miss Noo Carol, I fink naps in the morning and afternoon and early to bed sounds kinda normal for houndies. :blush  I hope you are feeling all better soon and those Blue Meanies let go ob you. :kiss2

Alla Ma's other houndies came into the baffroom for pets and attention butt knot me.  I only go in there when I wanna curl up around the commode during a thunder storm.  Ma does knot know why.  I'm kinda weird about what room I'll enter.  The kitchen sees me only when I'm on a leash and Ma's taking me to the car.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Well, is knot raynin---yet!  Dad sed it wuz sposed to rayne hebby today, but the sun is owt now.  Mom hadda take Harper fer a walk cawse she wood knot pee inna yard.  She did pee inna yard when she got Mom up at 3:45 this mornin!  Ja, ja, same thyme I got Dad up. :lol

Miss Ducky, how did Mom knot know abowt those barges???  Mebbe cawse she haz knot looked at TV wile she is pet sittin.  Dad prolly knew.   Si, Miss Nancy, how do 26 barges just get loose??? Those bridges are wiffin 1 haff to 2 miles ob us, an we go across them alla thyme.  An goin ober the Emsworth Dam is knot sumfin a barge shood do.  :wow That dam is wiffin a cupple miles ob us too.  The neckst bridge affer the West End is the Fort Pitt, an that is an eben moore major bridge, an wood be a big deel if it wuz dammidged.  I gess there must knot be dammidge to the bridges or we wooda herd abowt it.

OMD, Lupin an Miss Kerry, whot  bery bad an froostratin an tirin days you had.  I hope you boff hab recubbered now.  Is grate that you can go to such a beeeeeyoutiful plase to recubber.  Sumfin abowt the oshun just makes eberyfing seem knot qwite as signiffycant, si?

Yay!  Ivy an Cherry are settled in back at home wiff Mom an Dad!  I know eberybuddy had fun, but is good to be home.  You boff look lovely.

Wiki, annudder beeeeyoutiful picshure! 

An Charlie.  An Samba.  An Zorro.    I looooove that picshure.  You are smart an hansum.  Speshully Zorro.  :beatheart

Zavvi, I like to keep Dad on this toes, poop-wise, too.  :lol

Mom an Dad are knot feelin too good.  They are boff reel tayard, an hab sum bad allergies.  An hed akes.  An Mom is startin a payne in her hed again---mite knot be as bad as the one in Jan, but ob corse, she is allays wurried that it mite be.  She haz sum noo meds she is gonna take, or mebbe the gabby pentin.  But she wood hab to take 3 ob them, an she duznt know how that wood make her feel.  Sigh...allays sumfin.  We all just hope eberybuddy feels good by neckst Fursday.  GIG!

Angie

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hello my Friendlies!!

Lots a sunnings rite now, but it mite get a little partly cloudings later on today.  Tamarrow we'll have showerings and be lots cooler.  :(  But then we're back to sunnings and mid-70lebendees!!!  :yay 

Miss Ivy did you and Miss Cherry get all cotted up with the nayberhood news???  ;)  

I do NOT follow Momma into the baffroom.  :dunno  I follow her every place else tho.  :devil  Essept upstairs.

Mam we hope you founded a parking spot for Mister Pap's undies.  :P  

Mister Nate (and Mister Charlie) Momma makes me s-i-t to get treatos a LOT!!  <_<   So now I just kinda do it alla the time when I want one.  Boff the docters where I was giving my bluds thotted I was "so cute" ( :puke ) cause I was sitting for my chikken jerkies!!!  :lol  Hoomins are so easy to please!!!  :lol   Oh Mister Nate we thotted you weren't hugging the toilet during thunners boomers anymore!!!  :eek 

Hahahaha!!!!  Miss Nutmeg!!!  How big can the poops be from such a teeny tiny itty bitty little doggo like Mister Zavvi?????  :rofl  I mean, it would be like kicking a PEA around the yard!!!  :rofl  

Miss Lizabeth, I got some more pichers too, but no houndies this time.  I hope you like em anyways!!  ;) 

Momma gotted alla the begetables planted yesserday.  Here's the tommytoes we are doing this year.  Momma is gonna plant some pea seeds around the edges of the tommytoe pots today.
53652260669_0df59b5822.jpg20240413_170153 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

This is the bronkolililis
53651044262_2cbf2c12e1.jpg20240413_170014 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

These are the peppers.  The top one is a bell pepper and the bottom one is a banananana one.
53651044212_02d967978f.jpg20240413_165950 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Our apple tree is about to bloom too, but we don't got any bees around yet, so Momma mite hafta use a paintingbrush and see if we can get any apples this year.
53652260544_a49565ee6a.jpg20240413_165744 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

This is a azalea flower from our naybers yard.
53652129993_1db8f88a05.jpg20240413_165656 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

And for everybody who didn't know, here's Miss RE Carol's Chrispmix card that she maded with her very own hands in her lino cutting class!!!
53650298827_e4c2690993.jpgimage0 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

I think Momma's gonna plant some seedings and try and clean up the pots on the dekk today.  Yesserday she was all essited cause there was a little nutjobhatch looking at the birdhouse in one of the pots, so she cleaned that one up and moved it where it's sposed to go so she won't hafta move it again if they make their nesting there again.  We used to have a pair of em that nested on our dekk for many years, but then some stoopid crows got into the house and killed alla the babies d-e-d (and eated em :( ) and they never comed back the next year.  We hope they decide it's safe again cause Momma liked watching em come and go and hophophop around.

Wishings for a saintly Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Feel better Miss Nancy and Mister Doug. :kiss2  I hope those escaped barges don't barge into any ob the bridges in their paff. :eek

AndiPants, I hab knot been hugging the potty for storms.  I seemed better about them toward the end ob last storm season and Ma hopes it will hold as we head into summer thunderstorm weather. Butt now I don't go into the baffroom for anything.
I hab to "down" for alla my treats or sometimes I hab to come to whereeber Ma is hiding when she calls me.  We werked on sit for a while to see if I liked it butt I really don't seem to enjoy that position.  I don't eber do it on my own.  I like down though and do that often all by myownself as well as when Ma suggests that I might do it. :D

Ma's kinda forgotten what she ordered except for 1 Cherokee Purple tomato plant, butt she's gotta go pick up a bunch a plants--mostly flowers--from a nursery here.  This nursery grows for the Proven Winner company.  Proven Winners generally hab nice plants but expensive.  Ma will save a bit ob money by going to pick 'em up herself.  :lol:  Locals get to preorder plants, which helps the nursery decide how many plants to plant.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Lucy, Carol Ann is at Disney’s Animal Kingdom today. That reminded me of your trip. When are you going? 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I habs beeeg noos!   Momma and Daddy habs decided that it wuld knot be gud for him to fly away again for the weekend so they are staying close to home and we are going to GiG!    I will get to meet Lacey and Flashy!   :yay We always just dribe up each day so we will be there on Friday and then maybe part ob Sattiday too.  I am glad I do knot habs to be sat upon again so soon!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   

• Like 3

It has finally stopped raining. For now.   

We're back to riding in the indoor arena again.  Everything outdoors in flooded.

Oh! Ivy & Cherry are going to GIG  :)   That sounds much better than going back to the situpon house.

Hope Nancy & Doug are feeling better tonight.

Sid does not sit.  Kibo will if it involves food.  Joshi sits all the time.  She also 'sits pretty'  aka Flat on her bum with her front foot raised up. 

I scored a good parking spot in the underground lot and got Pap's undies and shaving gear delivered just fine.  I think he will be staying there a cuppla more days.  He has a 93 year old lady for a roommate!   This morning they hooked up an IV to try a different med  :dunno   They just can't seem to get his INR low enough.  

Oh boy! Flashy will get to sniff Cherry and Ivy!

Anyone catch the big mistake in the opening minutes of Call the Midwife tonight?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Mam, we're sorry to hear dat da bringing down Pap's lNR lebbels has been unsuccessful thus far :( We'll keep our paws and fingers crosst dat dey can figger out da rite medicamaashin dat halps soonest :goodluck 

Wiki, Mummy says she doesn't no iffn she cood ebber leeb da house iffn she liffed wiff yoo and yoo gabe her dat look. I fink she wood haff to gib up her werkjob too, and den dare wood be no monies fur fud, and den yoo wood starb. So fank yur lucky stars dat yu liff wiff yur Mistress :nod 

Welcome back Miss Kathy and Misser Jim! Hi Ivy and Cherry :wave Oh! Yoo'll be going to GIG after all! ca1a20_40b311b997fe42fd96628a722a4e5fae~

Flashy, it's prolly fine knot to like peenit butter. I meen... yu're weerd, but den I am a houndie hoo can't roach :blush so, yoo no, we all haff our little idiot - idiom-  idiostink-  quirks.

Mummy is trying to kill me d-e-d. We wented to da beech, and along a trail to anudder litehouss, and den dis afternoon mummy put in a turd try at da feelds. Da furst two attempts ended in her bawling her eyeballs out because Misser Pippin is eberyware dare - dey used to go dare togedder seberal times a week and had a little unposken rootine dey always followed. Pippin wood pee and poo and den mummy wood frow a treato in da air and he wood jomp and cotch it, and den he'd set off runnink like da wind, butt only until he reeched a spassific boosh, where he waited fur mummy to cotch up. :beatheart Mummy is determined to obercome the dred she feels dare from his absence, because it is a nice place and around de corner frum us, it wood be a shame KNOT to go again. So she deecide to try again, and picked a loop she hardly ebber did wiff Pippin, and it woz ok! She try to focus on me and sang sum songs, and den by the end she werried the loop woz too much fur me. I woz bery tired. Prolly KNOT such a great ideer after I did seberal steep steps frum da raised trail to de beech earlier (and did dem like a champ, by day way, or so I'm told :blush :star )

Diss Breakwater Light - SpringPoint Ledge - wiff me noggin' in da way 

53653511461_b33ed1cd88.jpg

Dis me at Fort Williams Park yesserday

53651873655_74746231e0.jpg

Dis me eggsited to go on anudder adbenchur

53653860504_d69da6ff35.jpg

It's apposed to be nice again tomorrow. 

We're going to try to go to bed erly. Mummy juss finitshed a kewl and gripping book about de discubbery ob Ernest Shackleton's Endurance in da Weddell Sea (Antarctica) in 2022. :yay  Mummy is a nerd about dis stuff. Da ship was lost to da ice in 1914 and sank. An incredible story ob survival ensued. Anyhoo, so now she haffs to decide wot she's reeding neggst. 

Miss Chris mummy is in awe of all da werk yoo do in de garden ebery yeer to get veggimals. Yoo too Miss Lucy! She witches she did dat too, butt she duzn't no de furst fink about it and it feels intimidaratink.

Lupin

• Like 2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Miss Ivy I think that's a mucho much more betterer plan for alla you to go to the GIG instead!  :thumbs-up

Mister Lupin you sure been having a lotta adventures!!  I think I am jeluss!!  Momma says she can talk Miss Kerry throo putting some herbals in pots if she wants.  It's  totally easy to do, and, like, she could have some herbals for tea or shjujjing up her toefoos, or sprinkling some parsleys on her foods to make em looks nice!  Easy peazy!!!  :nod

Mister Nate, this was the first year in a long time we dont gots a purkle tommytoe in the garden. They just ain't been getting ripe good for us.  Momma picked out more fresh eating ones, and ones for tomato saws and salsa.  Momma thinks that will be more betterer.  And she did plant peas in with em too!

Plus also, I been getting to play with the floor pole every day!   :

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants