WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

Gud wetanwindee Moneyday to awl mi frendz.

We jusst hadda kwik waak to the powst box befor it get eevin windeeyer . Mum need to powst the kaard she mayke fower mi hyooman bruvver’cos he singing atta end ov this week.

AndyPandy that littul bruvver ov myne duz amayzinglee big poops fower a littul doggee!

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg :sleepy onna settee ‘cos we will KNOT be owt waaking in 40 mph windz layta in the day.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Good morning!

:wave  Hi Nutmeg!

Charlie, do knot feel bad about not roaching.  I do knot roach either.   Momma thinks that’s becuz I am too ladylike to roach!  :lol:   But there are lots ob manly houndies like yourownself that don’t roach either.

Lupin, thst wuz a fine adbenchur that you had!

The temprachur here today might get up to 84!  :eek    Maybe i can sunbaff on the deck!

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

10 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

He has a 93 year old lady for a roommate! 

:blink:  That's ... unexpected.

Ducky, which season and episode.

If you're on Amazon Prime and haven't already guessed, yes, I'm watching Fallout.  The combination of futuristic Sci Fi and Mid Century Modern is almost too much for my hear to bear.  And, there' jell-o in every episode. :hehe

Lupin, what a marvelous adventure you had. :nod

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

We might see the sun today :coffee

I only watch Midwife on Netflix. I believe that I’m caught up there.  What season is on ‘live’?    

Netflix just added ‘Dexter’.  I’ve watched it all twice, but may have to do it again :)

Great walkies, Lupin!

Pap has been started back on a small dose of warfarin last night :goodluck     Wonder how long they’ll keep him once he’s on it :dunno 

He can take his ownself to the blood taking place every week day. 

He had a lady roommate one other time he was in there.  I guess they can’t be picky when beds are scarce.  

I’ll be off to :shop this morning.  Bathroom could use a good scrub. Might ride TheWidge.  Chiro this aft. Painters will be here in 2 weeks to do the bedrooms, so there’s stuff to be packed away.  Sigh. 

One day this week I have to go down to the Inn and do inventory on cleaning supplies. Cleaning starts next week.   I’ll be going back a very few hours a week to do scheduling.  Probably train up the new Desk people. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

1 hour ago, Mercsmom said:

Ducky, which season and episode.

It was listed it as new, issued 2/4/24.  Season 13 Episode 5. It was about a group trip to the seashore. The mistake is in the opening scene but doesn't affect the story.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Elizabeth, Ma PMd you wif the Disney trip dates.  I myownself am so excited to go!
What, Ma?  I am knot going to DizzyWhirled?! :angry:  I am gonna be satupon somewhere and so are the catties?  :angryfire  Well will you at least bring me a box ob goodies?!

Why did I Ma let me start a postie when Ma was going to rush to get ready for the gym now? :rolleyes:

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud Sunny Moansday! Nudder boarin werk week. Blech. 

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oh look at those gorgeous quiches!  I'll have some of that one and a titch of this and a big wedge of that other one ..... THUD!

I haven't disappeared off the earth. We are involuntarily losing our beloved TIVO as of this Friday at 1:00 and I have been frantically watching things before I send them off into oblivion since nothing saved on TIVO can transfer into this new cloud based system. I felt like a murderer deleting my beloved Harry Potters. And my collection of disasters/earthquakes/monsters/invasions ..... *sobs* 

• Sad 1

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Anyhoo, so now she haffs to decide wot she's reeding neggst.      "The Tusks of Extinction"

I felt like a murderer deleting my beloved Harry Potters. And my collection of disasters/earthquakes/monsters/invasions ..... *sobs*     Oh, Miss Patsy, I'm sorry :grouphug

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Ducky, I didn’t notice anything amiss with the Midwives. But I’ll guess that some song they played wasn’t released yet. I can’t be sure though, because I wasn’t even born yet. :P

It was kwiet day in the club yessirday. I didn’t make a postie cause my Mistress was broken from too mutch yard werkin on Sattiday so we had a lazy day. Plusalso it was 76 petigrees! That’s too hothothot for April in Wiskconsin.

Charlie, as great as I theenk it would be to visit youse guys, I don’t think I could. I don’t follow any kind of werds so I’d never get a treato. :( It’s kinda embarassin cause it seems even Zorro del galgo can do it.

Ivy & Cherry, I can see in them pitchers how anxious you were to get home and back to your beddies and rootines. It’s cool you’re going to GIG!

I hope Pap gets to come home today. Miss Mam, you’re not gonna run the Sheet Shed this year, are you?

Lupin, my Mistress is a heartless wench and just bokses me up and goes about her fun wiffout me. :angry: That’s not toadally troo. She’s thankfool for the pandemic that allowed her to werk from home full time cause I could not be left alone all day. Iffen she gets axed from her werkjob she’ll juss hafta be unemployed until I go ded. The only other option would be to drug me into a stoopor or give me away. :omg That’s a great pitcher of you and your colorfool collar lookin at the litehouse! And Miss Chris is rite, your mummy could toadally grow stuff in pots! Alla she gots to do is buy a plant, put it in a pot wiff dirt, then wader it every day. Lettiss and herbs are sooper easy.

Nate, it is toadally not fair that you can’t go to DizzyWhirld. I’m pritty shore they allow serviss doggies, and I’m pritty shore you’re a guide dog for the blind, or at leest those werds in a diffrent order, rite? ;)

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:wave 

Lupin I have an idea that might cure Miss Kerry of her sadness when she goes to favorite places she I Pippin use to got to. start a new memory there that only  you & she have  . Like when she use to threw the treat, Pippin would run to the bush & wait.  You & she could go walk to a certain tree & there she would give you a biscuit. It would be a spot just you & she share or change the direction you start the walk .       

Glad to hear Pap is on they mend  If he cant drive the tractor can you ?

I think I will ask to go outside & get a sun bath.

Bye for now,  Bitzi 

• Like 2

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello me fre-

HELLO HELLO, IZ THIS FING ON?
Samba, go 'way!!! :bugeye

Welcome bakk Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry, I bet yoo awr real happy to be bakk home!

Misser Zavvi should have a poo-award :lol

Noffing much habs been happening. Between da rain and da outings, we habs just been resting or doing walkies wheneber dat's knot raining. Dis murning Samba want-

HELLO YOO ASKID FUR ME?

Nobody askid yoo Samba!

Anyhoo, we wentid fur a walkie and it turns owt, it wuz time fur da kiddos to go to school! Da school iz on owr street, so being free big gentle males, we got OVERTAKEN wiff kidlets who wantid to pat us and I did knot wantid to continue da walkie and da kidlets did knot wantid to go to school! :lol We lyked it bery much!

Samba iz go-

ME?

Yes yoo! He iz always dare. Momma-bear can't do anyfing by herownself anymore! Eben cooking habs become a bit obs an extreme sport! Who wuld lay on da floor when dare iz a perfectly gud bed a mere metre away?

435608297_1473863470233661_5728720281307

Anyhoo, hisown daddymen awr going to pick hisownself up ladder, so I only habs a foo hours to sleep on hisown bed!

Habs a gud day me freends!

Charlie, tiny pupper beside Samba

ME?

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Ivy and Cherry, I bet you're glad to hab your humans home again.  How nice that they decided to stay a bit closer to home and tread familiar paffs by taking you to GIG.  I bet that will be lots ob fun and knot too exhausting after such a big trip as they took on that ship.

I hope the horsepiddle can sort Pap out soon so he can come home. :kiss2

No, Miz Ducky, neither Ma nor Auntie Ann caught a mistake.  Spill the beans!  Eberyone loves finding other people's mistakes. :D

Quirks, that's right Lupin.  We all hab owr own flavor ob quirks. :nod
Lupin, I'm glad you were able to support Miss Kerry in enjoying those fields she and Pippin loved so much.  It is good to be there and forge new paffs, you ad she together. :grouphug  plus :yay 

Nutmeg, tell us about your human brother's singing.  That sounds exciting and we'd love to see the card Miss RE Carol is making for him.

Miss Elizabeth has found a TV show designed just for her! :yay

Miss Patsy, losing alla your favorite saved TV programs is just the pits. :angry:  I'm sorry that is happening to you.

MIss Kerry, it is troo, you could absolutely start to grow some food plants in pots wifout an big investment or lots ob trouble.  Decide some things you'd like to hab to eat and Miss Chris, Mistress, Miz Ducky, and Ma could all gibe you info about how to do it.  Pots, bagged potting soil, plant starts from a nursery or bog box store, a sunny spot, water, some extra fertilizer (easy to find) and you are good to go!

Wiki, I'll try to sell Ma on taking me to DizzyWhirled as her service dog.  :nod

Charlie, dat Samba is a character.  The interpretation ob what that means is ambiguous and so we can each make up owr minds about whether it is a compliment or knot. :D  Yes, Nate.  Kind of like when I tell you you're some kind of something else. :D :kiss2 

Ma.  What do you mean?  MA!
Hab I just been insulted?

Nate

Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Jerilyn and Lucy: The show opened with Fred Buckle blowing up balloons. I don't think Fred is filled with helium, but darned if those balloons didn't go upward on their strings.

• Haha 3

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello my Friendlies!!

Mostly cloudings and cooler today with maybe a lite showering sometime.  Same for tamarrow.  But then Windsday we start a lotta days in a row of warmer and sunnier!!

Miss Ducky, you are a sharp cookie!!!  ;)  Oh yeah!  I meaned to ask you yesserday if you sawed that the FBM rescue in that Espainya had to close down cause they runned outta munnies!!!  :eek  We were sad to see that.  :( 

Miss Nutmeg I will take yourown bark for it about that Little Mister Zavvi's poops.  :thumbs-up 

Mister Nate, at one time, I know, one of the Dizzy park places had a big kennel where doggos could stay during the day whilst their hoomins were in the park.  That does NOT sound fun to me.  :dunno  I would rather stay somewhere I will get tooken care of in the manner to which I have becomed accustomed!!!  ;) 

Miss Wiki, we all know Miss Jerilyn would never give you away or send you back!!!  You could even come here if you really needed too.  But you won't.  :shakefinger  

Miss Patsy, losing alla your movies really sukks rotten eggos!!!!  :bugeye  Daddy keeps a buncha old movies on our DeeVeeArr - until he fills it up with new old movies and hasta delete something!!  :rolleyes:  It's too bad you couldn't, like, download alla those movies somehow.  We feel your painings!!

MIster Charlie it sounds like you three doods had a fun weekending staying together!!!  It's all us girls at ourown situpon house, and we get along OK.  Momma thinks I need a bigger-then-me bruther to play with tho cause I like to bark and body slam and play ruff and Flizzie does NOT.  

Miss Lizabeth, Momma was wunnering about that teevee show.  She doesn't know anything about the bideo game, but it looked kinda inneresting (to her) in the commershals.  Are you able to follow the story pretty good??

Miss Kerry, I will also add that growing something you yourownseff will eat can be very good for hoomins mental healff!!!  Momma likes taking care of herown garden (mostly ;) ) cause she thinks about herown grampa and gramma who were the ones who taughted her all about it and how to do it.  

Momma planted seedings yesserday for two kinds of peas and two kinds of string beams and some radishers and some carrits.  Then she covered alla the rows with chili powder to try and keep the stoopid skwerrils out!!  Plus also, she covered the rows with hardware cloff.  She is also toying with starting some seedings in little pots - wadermellins and sqwarsh and zookeenees and a couppla kinds of cantaloopies.  She is monitoring the weathers to see if it's gonna be too soon or not cause we are still getting pretty chilly at nite.

DOES EVERYBODY GOT THEIROWN TAKSES DONE?????  :shakefinger 

Momma's gotta finish some lawndrees and update the chekkingbook and finally figger out Daddy's new blud sugar monitor and call and make a poinkmint for Flizzie's dental.  We'll see how much of that really gets done!!!  :lol  

Wishings for a minimalistikal Munderday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

https://www.mostlygands.co.uk
Nate, Mum jusst fownd this fower me, this wat mi hyooman bruvver gonna be singing in. Iffn she did KNOT hav me and Zavvi she wud hav gon upp to see it but he sed lasst nyte that ther gonna be a dvd mayde so she will get to see it that way. Wen he waz at Manchester University she wentid upp onna trayne a kuppla tymez to see him in G&S oppyrettaz.

She did KNOT tayke a foteegraff ov the kaard but ther izza nuvver print she mayde, I will try to send a pikchur ov it to yu.

Miss. Ducky, Mum sez bak in them owld dayz yu jusst blowed air intu them owld rubber balloons and tyed string rownd them and thay flowte inna ayre.

Littul Frodo 🦇 haz KNOT been fownd.:sad1 Lotsa peepuls look fower him.

I yam howping the 40+mph windz ar eeting down and we myte getta littul waak befor it gett daark.

Poosh fower Dizzy Whirld Nate. Shayme yur the rong kuller to pretend to be Pluto!

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg, KNOT a singer.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Andi, I will box up da Galoot and send him to yoo, he lubs to bump Fuzzy and she gibs him da snarky-toofers.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Chris, FBM will remain open but they can no longer afford to take in any new dogs. They currently have over 500 dogs in their care.  :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

tiny hada siggy.png

Miz Ducky, you are so observant!  That didn't register wif Ma at all. :lol:

Ma's taxes are done and dusted, thank goodness.

Ma didn't think I'd enjoy staying at a DizzyWhirled kennel so I'll stay where Spirit and I got sat upon for Grammy's funeral.  They take good care ob dogs and cats at that place.  Ma finks I'll be OK wifout Spirit staying wif me.

Miss RE Carol, what a great, fun concert your son will be part ob.  Ma wishes she could come to real England to hear it.  Good job there will be a DVD!
Stay safe in all that windy wind that you are getting.

Ma just hear from the plant nursery that the Raspberry Echinaceas that she ordered aren't available.  They offered a refund or a substitute; she decided the substitute looked pretty too.  She's gonna go read until she has to drive on the interstate to get to the nursery in the next town.

Nate

What a wonderful suggestion for Miss Kerry and Lupin, Miss Caroline and Bitzi :grouphug

Say ... anybody here live within a day's drive of Fort Collins CO or know anyone who does? And would you or those people you know ever wish to adopt some Gimme pigs? Cavies and Canines Rescue in Fort Collins just took in 500 hoarded and horribly neglected Gimme pigs from a breeder - with more to come, as many of them are pregnant. Once they're fed, treated and stabilized, they will need fosters and adopters. Here's their FB page; warning, there are some truly awful photos of what they're finding https://www.facebook.com/CaviesAndCanines   I can tell you that Gimme pigs are exceptional pets and most dogs and cats leave them alone or can be taught to leave them alone and so they can share your household. That is the end of my Public Service Announcement. If I wasn't supposed to post something like that here, please PM me privately and I promise to delete it.

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

6 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Netflix just added ‘Dexter’.  I’ve watched it all twice, but may have to do it again

When they launched Dexter Forever, I went back and watched the original series from the beginning.  I've also read all the books.

"broken from gardening"  Yep. "nod  I get it.  I did about 3 hours of gardening this morning, plus laundry, had a quick lunch and then, support group.  Sitting still for an hour has not done me any favors.

Samba, does this remind anyone else of...

Whiskey Biskey Samba Boy :mexi2:mexican

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

It is MoneyDay ebberbuddy!  Tackses are all dun heer.  BossLady spent over ATE hours yesserday completing the report for the Register of Wills to get her sisser's estate dun and dusted.  It included accounting, which is NOT her fortay.  She takes it to the Courthouse on ThirstDay and then waits wiff bait on her breff that it will be approved and she can close things O-W-T.  

Mebbe that balloon guy was fool of hot air - juss like a liddle puppy I no!  

Samba, it luks and sounds like you hadda grate visit with chaRlie!  Yay you!  

Andipants, I like to play ruff, too.  Howebber, I have been letting Spacy Lacy think she can run fasser then me and we like the running in the yard.  BossLady does put a stop to it when she thinks I am getting to ruff.  Promising cookies always gets Lacy in the house toot sweet.

Miss Kathy, we are so glad that you are coming to GIG but sorry that it is because that is too much trabbeling for Missr Jim right now.  We hope his fambly unnerstands his absence.  

It is way too early to start veggie gardens heer.  They are still trying to decide how to put a roof on the garden as the squirrels had a feeld day lass yeer.  BossLady did heer sum fokses ober the weekend so that may help keep the squirrels away, too.  

BossLady had her infusion today for her bones - paws crost it doesn't give her a headache like before. 

We hope Pap is doing bedder and can come home soon!

That Fallout show is being watched heer.  Bryan binge watched the whole season already.  Too much violence for BossLady but the music is very old school - she heard Nat King Cole!  

We are so sorry that liddle bat habs not been found.  :( 

BossLady was frustrated with things on the broken wall and they sent a review questionnaire on SatonDay.  Let's just say that the wall repair starts next MoneyDay!  :) 

Lupin, you have been getting the bestest walkies!  

Gotta run - BossLady is getting too many emails to ignore.  Habs a good day ebbebuddy!  

Angus :gh_runner 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

It is a beeeeyoutiful day, an Mom will finely be home tonite!  She haz to go back to Harper's a cupple thymes cawse they arnt gettin home till late, but at leest she can sleep in her own bed tonite. 

Mom an Dad are still tayard, but we are gettin reddy fer GIG.  Dad put the car top carryer on all by hisownself!  An we're washin blankits an sheets, an a bed fer me.  Miss Kathy, we are glad you an Misser Jim an Ivy an Cherry will be there.  Duz innybuddy know when we mite see each odder?  I gess we are pritty flecksibel cawse Dad cant do a hole lot.  We will go to Hauser Hill again on Satiddy nite, tho.  It wuz ahhsum there.

Miss Chris, you allays hab the best plant an flower pics.  Mom is knot plan sabby ether, but I gess we will put the 4 Aldi plants inna yard at sum poynt

Samba, you are a karacter!  Sorry you are leebin Charlie an Zorro's, an if you ebber come back to Miss Cynthia's, you cood hang owt inna club inny thyme.

Oh, Lupin, I know you unnerstand Miss Kerry's sadniss.  I fink Miss Caroline is rite---mebbe you can make sum speshul rooteens just fer the 2 ob you, an it will help her.  But you know that Pippin will allays be in her hart, si?  An that is okay---there is room fer boff ob you.  :heart

We thot that wuz unusool tha Pap had a lady roomate too!  Hope they get sum ansers fer him, an he can come home soon.

Mom sez she dint know abowt innyfing goin on wiff FBM.  She finks they do a rilly good job, an is sad that things are hard fer them now.  It haz bin 10 yeers sinse she haz bin there, but neckst to Scooby, she duz love them.  Ware did you heer, Miss Chris, an Miss Ducky?

Si, Nate, I dont fink you wood like bein at that Dizzy Whirled kennil.  Best to be sat upon.

Aw, Miss Jennie, that is so sad abowt all those gimme pigs.  Whot a horribel sitchuashun it must hab bin.

Mom an Dad finniched the Grantchesters.  They are sad that there seems to be no moore.  So now they are wachin Father Brown, wich is pritty good too.

Hope that infooshun duznt make you feel bad, Miss Cindy.  See you soon!

Angie

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss R E Carol mom has been meaning to ask you about a Brit TV show here is the states. It is called Mr Bates vs the Post Office.  She was wondeing if it is entirely fictional or fiction based on fact ?

Tell you son good luck with the show.  Many years ago in the Phila area they had a group of amateur performers that put on a G & S show every year.  Mom always went she really enjoyed  it. One year they performed in Longwood Gardens & use the fountains as a curtain.

It was 80 today & I got 2 sunbaths

Have a good evening all,  Bitzi & vistor Wendy 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

BossLady was frustrated with things on the broken wall and they sent a review questionnaire on SatonDay.  Let's just say that the wall repair starts next MoneyDay!   :confetti   GO, BossLady!

Miss Nancy ob the Burg, there will eventually be more Grantchesters.  There will be a cast change wif the 2nd vicar at Grantchester leaving and #3 joining the cast.  Ma gets emails from PBS about Masterpiece shows so she'll sing out when they tell us when Grantchester will come again.

Let's see what Ma learned whilst picking up her plants....758 Butler Road is KNOT the same as 785 Butler Road.  :rotfl   Thank goodness for Apple Maps, which got her where she needed to go.  Plus also, took her home by another favorite plant nursery.  She came home wif lots ob plants to plant. :D

Miss Caroline, isn't that Mister Bates and the Post Office show shocking and horrifying for those poor people?  It is a troo story that is eben now unfolding in Real England.

Gilbert and Sullivan at Longwood Gardens!  :wow  What a treat!

Nate