Caught it!

:clap Excellent effort Wiki! Good girl :kiss2

(Don't tell her but has she been lassoed? :lol )

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

2 minutes ago, FiveRoooooers said:

(Don't tell her but has she been lassoed? :lol )

No, she's got it in a 3 point hold - neck, paw, and nosie. :lol:

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Just now, Jerilyn said:

No, she's got it in a 3 point hold - neck, paw, and nosie. :lol:

Bandit style :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:thumbs-up  Wiki  

Sid sleeps through vaccum noises.  So did Nixon.   :youcrazy

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Johnny used to lay right in the middle of the rug, didn't even care. G seems to have learned from him. Fuzzy and Roman aren't fans. 

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

24 minutes ago, MerseyGrey said:

Buddy says if you want to franchise out, he will be the CEO of UK operations

:lol

15 hours ago, ramonaghan said:

Excellent werk, Wiki! Mine aren't fans, but it doesn't come out that often... :blush

At least you have one that works.  I have two sitting up in an unused room with burned-out motors.  I've descended to sweeping with a broom and an old-fashioned carpet sweeper.  There *is* a point at which your Dyson will lose suction!!!  :lol 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

On 3/4/2023 at 4:37 PM, Jerilyn said:

axJOFFul.jpg

Wiki will come subdue the evil, noisy sucking machine of death for any houndie that fears it.

Oh, Wiki, you are soooooo brabe!   I always hide from the sucking machine ob death!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png  

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good job, Wiki! 

LaVida does not like that thing either.

Mark says it interrupts his all-day nap. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Adorable!!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I have 1 greyhound, Octane, and 2 "killer" Malinois working dogs. My hound Octane is so bulletproof you can run the dreaded dog eating machine even up against him and he won't move from his napping.  On the other hand if I get the dog eating machine out the mals both immediately go to the bedroom, jump on the bed together, form a defensive perimeter and make a (last?)stand :hehe:rotfl

Edited by racindog

Sounds like Wiki's got some work to do. I'll pack her up and send her off on a tour of the States to help houndies, and Malinois, in need.  Buddy will have to cover the UK, probably all of Europe really.  :lol:

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Good job Wiki!

All of the current residents are pretty relaxed about the evil sucking machine, but one previous foster kitty threw herself against the top of a second story window. Fortunately it was closed and didn't break, because she'd have landed on the driveway.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)