Willa Meets the Lions

Doolin already knew how he felt. :lol 

Linky (sound on!)

*Sorry for the IG link; YouTube has become TikTok Jr. and I can't figure it out anymore.

Edited by ramonaghan

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Love it!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

One of our dogs did that one year with lawn reindeer with the bobbing heads.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

6 hours ago, ramonaghan said:

Doolin already knew how he felt. :lol 

Linky (sound on!)

*Sorry for the IG link; YouTube has become TikTok Jr. and I can't figure it out anymore.

And thus let unsuspecting Willa lead the way :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

12 hours ago, Houndtime said:

One of our dogs did that one year with lawn reindeer with the bobbing heads.

:rofl

I was at Greyhounds Reach the Beach several years ago.  One display had dog shaped balloons.  I saw a hound go up and sniff the balloon's butt.  :rofl

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Dad and Doolin, conspiring to lead innocent Willa to her destruction.  

Someone needs to obtain some lion/tiger/whatever urine from a nearby zoo and douse those statues, then set up a camera.  

Or you could trade Willa in for  style up her back fur so she'd look like a Rhodesian Ridgeback, since they were bred to chase lions.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Awesome video! I love her reaction. She stopped; decided she didn't know what the heck; and then looked immediately to her handler for an answer on what to do next and how she should react.  SMART girl! It comes from a good pack structure/training. She knows her handler is dependable and will always tell her what she should do and clearly feels very safe with him and is confident and happy relying on him. 

9 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

:rofl

I was at Greyhounds Reach the Beach several years ago.  One display had dog shaped balloons.  I saw a hound go up and sniff the balloon's butt.  :rofl

:lol

20 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

And thus let unsuspecting Willa lead the way :lol

Subtle revenge for Willa the Whirlwind trying to get him into trouble when he was sleeping soundly half on his bed, half hanging off

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

• 2 weeks later...

"Dad! What's that? Help!"

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)