Cash (Gsi Payncash)

greysmom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a beautiful thing when a special hound meets the perfect family and spends the rest of their life

being loved and understood. What a special part of your life she was. I'm so sorry it was her time.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Chris, I'm so glad I got to meet her. She was incredibly beautiful, and she was exactly where she was meant to be.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Cash.

CashDorieDude.jpg

Cash.jpg

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh, Chris, I'm so sorry. Sweet Cashy--how lucky she was to have found you. How loved and special she must have felt at home with you. :beatheart She will be missed.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

I lost my spooky girl in August. They really take a special piece of our hearts.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

What a touching memorial for a very special girl. What a beauty, too. I'm so sorry you lost her, she was such a big part of your life. Spooks are very very special and teach families open to them so much. :heart

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

You were so meant for each other. doGspeed, sweet Cashy, you were loved beyond reason.

:bighug and :grouphug, Miss Chris and Misser Dennis

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Chris, I'm so sorry. Her story brings to mind a Carla Bonoff tune... Rose in the Garden:

There's a rose in the garden

It will bloom if you're sure

That you pay close attention

But leave it room

Run with the angels Cash

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Chris,, I am so sorry. My heart sank further than it already had yesterday when I saw her name in Remembrance. She was a very lucky girl to have found her home with you and Dennis. A home that would show her unmeasurable love and patience. One that worked to get her passed her fears. One in which she blossomed in ways that might appear small, but for her they were huge strides.

I'm so very sorry. She was in the perfect home for her. I wish she could have stayed longer.

Godspeed Cash.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)