WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Daddy started out the night really gud but then wuz up at 2:30  in the morning :wacko:  Momma will be :twd: again today!

It’s playgroop day and we will see if those mean peeple come back.  I will report later!

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Nancy is off with Patty Cake on this OhCanada Day weekend.  I'll have to start the Wordle thread.  *sighs dramatically* :hehe

Kathy, don't write off the dementia support groups as you are dealing with some similar symptoms. Although, I"ll bet there are brain injury groups that can help, too.  I just don't want you to feel alone.

I still don't get the whole "hogging the dog park" thing. You're there and gone before most people get there anyway.  And, what are they accusing you of?  It's not like you stand by the gate and not let people.

Hoping Tiller's leaving the surgery place for his vet place where he's appreciated. :star

Nancy of the Berg, you're a good person for stepping in to help out those doggos.

ETA  I learned something interesting last night.  There's a tropical depression which is expected to become a hurricane by Monday.  At the same time, the Saharan Dust is coming.  Come to find out, the dust can dampen the strength of the storm.  :blink:  Who knew?

Edited by Mercsmom

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud hoomid Satonday! Sum peeples on Nextdoor are just :crazy

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Elizabeth I cannot find your Wordle post!! Never mind! Found it!

Edited by cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

3 minutes ago, cello said:

Elizabeth I cannot find your Wordle post!! 

It's on Nancy's page.  Look up Friends/ All Friends/ Nancy.  I know it's working because Cynthia and 3 others have chimed in.

It's Canada Day on Monday.  I wish I had a maple leaf flag to put outside.

• Like 1

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I'm here, although not often like before. I am still in self-repair mode. Dr has changed 2 of my diabetes med since my blood sugar readings had taken a big jump which were caused by poor food choices, lack of exercise (limited by leg/knee issue), and too many people wanting me to solve their problems. As of this morning my FBS is down to 108, my BP is low normal, and my leg is starting to get stronger with PT sessions.

I have focused my time on Greyhound Amber Alert. We have a got case right now with the Grant Teton NP dog but do have new sightings and have a semi-local team member on site as of last night. I appear to have a stalker/troller on the GAA page. She's a member, doesn't follow the posting rules, and I've given her official warnings to knock it off. A couple more points and she'll get herself banned from GAA. She's also on other social media pages acting like an expert and must be looking for lost greyhound posts anywhere 24/7. Frankly, she needs to back off or start her own lost greyhound page. Berg Nancy, she also trolls Carol G's page. I think the nut wants to be the hero in every lost greyhound story ending.

Although I continue to go to my writing group class, I haven't been able to put anything on paper in weeks. The spark is gone, but I keep going because I enjoy the company.

Kathy, perhaps you could contact the playgroup property management, city or county I presume. Give them a heads up on the conflict, explain how you deal with others about to enter the area, and that the only waiting you ask people to do is to give you time to leash up your group so you can exit.

Elizabeth, are the window shutters up?

I still haven't seen how Cindy got David convinced to get Fizzy. :dunno

Backnforfing for Tiller to be paroled from the surgeon office to his fave vet place.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Happy Oh! Canada Day, my Canadian friends!  :yay

Miss Noo Carol, Ma was knot familiar wif that Kinky fellow who has died so she visited YouTube and listened to some ob his music.  :rotfl  Bery irreverent and hilarious.  We are sorry that he is wif us no more.

Miss Jen, Summer, and Dio, thank you so much for the Backandforth Snacks!  :chow  Unlike Mister Dennis, my tum is knot bigger than my eyeballs. :D

Wonderful news for Tiller and his fusion! :yay  Getting about on his splinted leg and learning the vet clinic's floor plan so he can solicit pettings and attentions. Who'sagoodboi!

Miss Nancy ob the Berg, I'm so sorry your friend Trish is in a relationship that is so fraught.  She's lucky to hab you for support and to help her hold the door closed to keep that unpleasant man friend out ob her home. :eek
And how kind ob you to take an unexpected live-in job during your client's emergency.  :grouphug

Ivy, for goodness sake, what is the matter wif people?! :angryfire  I hope these nasties do knot ruin your play group in their spite ober knot being injured by you in any way at all.

Mam, I hope that the new pain doctor is as good that the current one.  Hab fun wif PattyKake!

MIz Ducky, take the time to take good care ob your self.  I'm glad your health is improving and I know that it is hard werk. :kiss2 I'm sorry your service to houndies is being made stressful by a stoopid human. :grouphug

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

MEZvNBhl.jpg

So this is my mornink. When we went out for Wiki walkie my Mistress saw beeg drip drops of blud on the garaj floor. :huh2 I didn’t say there was anything rong and there was no blud in the house but I did a beeg HHHAACCKK when I run in the garaj affer going poop cause I had a leddle grass snak. Mistress was freekin out theenkin the blud came from the inside of me :ohno and was juss bout to turn round from Wiki walkie when she saw a gouge on my foot/leggie. :wow It does not bover me at all so I got to finish a kinda short Wiki walkie cause it’s sooper hoomid. Then Mistress fixed me up. It’s a deeper owie than I had before but she theenks she took good care of it and I’m gonna be AOK. She’s got hundertlebently errands to run so I’ll juss relax in the wire boks for a while.

Good luck wiff the beeg move Charlie and Zorro del galgo and Miss Cynthia!

Miss Ducky, I’m glad you’re takin care of yourownself. You don’t hafta do everythin and it’s juss fine to say NO.

Wiki wounded :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

We are back from playgroop and Momma and Daddy are back from :shop     I will let Momma tell you whot happened today.

Our friends Bob and Anita who are parents to Jack the greyhound arrived right on time at 6:30.    Bob told me that he didn't want me and Jim to be alone trying to handle any obnoxious people who might come.  :heart Anyway, we were there about 45 minutes and a National Capital Area Park Police car pulled up and the officer came inside and greeted us with a pleasant hello.  The dogs all went up to him to get petted and he was charmed by them.   Anyway, he said they had gotten complaints from people attending this dog park about "groups'" who meet there.   One of the complaints stated that someone held the gate closed and refused to allow them to enter with their dogs.  We were astounded.    The officer said he did not think it was our group, he thought it was a different group that met a little later in the morning.  Jack's momma said that Jack has bone cancer and that they need to have a little time to leash him up before any rambunctious dogs come in so that they can lead him out.  She is worried that one jump could break his affected bone.   The officer understood that completely.  One man came in with a chocolate lab puppy and the officer told him the same thing about the park being open to everyone.  He asked us to spread the word to others that groups can be banned from all Capital Area dog parks if they violate the rules.  He was very nice and I think he realized that we are just a group of (very nice) people who love our dogs.  

OK, it's my turn again.

Tiller, I hope you are feeling better today!

Miss Cynthia, Charlie and Zorro del Galgo - good luck with your move!

Wiki!   I hope your leg gets better soon!

• Like 4

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

The boys are apparently having a blast over at the new house! 

My parents are there with them, I am with the movers and will be joining them shortly! All is going smoothly so far!

So excited! 

Miss Chris it was a good idea and I rumaged through my boxes to find the diffuser and install it yesterday :)

Miss Cynthia, moobing

• Like 8

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Good morning all. Glad the surgery went well and that Wounded Wiki has things in hand. In paw?  

We're in a funny older motel in Deer Lodge. The gals are a true hoot!  We're heading back to the Draft Horse expo again this morning if DH ever wakes up, breakfast is procured, etcetcandsoforth. (Anybody recognize that reference?)

Bakandforthbakandforthing yesterday even tho I forgot to say so. I promise. I know my obligations 😉 

It's moving day!!!  Yea on so many levels. 

What wonderful friends to come out to the dog park even earlier to protect Kathy and Jim!!  🥰

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Kathy , I am glad there was no problem this am at the park .  I hope the pitty owners get a dose of their own mediciine & someone complains about them.

Wiki another cut?  I understand extra & special treats speed up healing.  

Ducky what is with folks ?  The internet has given peeps a voice the world doesnt need to hear. 

It is turning yucky & is suppose to stay yucky for over a week. 

Summer is moving too quickly , June is almost gone. We are losing daylight hours.

Happy O Canada day to all my friends north of the border 

Bitzi going out for a sunbath while I can

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello my Friendlies!!

Mostly sunnings rite now, but maybe a random showering overnite.  Still almost 80lebendee!  So pretty hoomidy for around here.

Miss Ivy we're very glad that there was no mean shenanigans at playgroop this morning!!  :thumbs-up   We hope your Daddy can be more calmer, and your Momma can get a nap in!!

Miss Lizabeth it sounds like you're gonna get rainings tho!!  ;)   Did the strange mango pikking lady show up??

Miss Wiki, did get a stikk poked in your leggie???  :eek  Hope you leave your bannage alone!!  :shakefinger 

Antie Jennie!!!  Are you still working at the wildlife place that fixes raptors???  There was a dood in Momma's bird groop on the FB who losted his Harris Hawk and was asking folks from Seattle up to Oh!Canada around the train tracks to watch out for her.  She's got a tracking box on her leggie with the dood's fone nummer, and green jesses.  

Miss Ducky, you just do what you gotta do for yourownseff!!  Just drop by to check in on us and let us know you're OK!!  Everybody needs some time away and to focus on other things sometimes!  :kiss2 

Miss Cynthia, we're sooper dooper glad that things are going smooth for your moving!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Patsy we hope you're having fun on your vaycayshun!!  :nod  

Miss Bitzi, get your sunbaffing in while you can, that's what I think!!!  :nod  

We sure hope Mister Tiller gets springed out of that hospital and moved to his more betterer place!!!  You know, I got along just fine with the cast on my broked leggie and I bet he will too!!  :thumbs-up 

OK.  Our delivery brekkie is on the way so I gotta go!!  :chow  

Wishings for a superior Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Wiki, you and Mistress started the day wif anxiety, oinkment, and vet wrap.  :eek  I'm glad you are all bandiched up and can take it easy whilst Mistress runs errands.

Miss Kathy, I'm glad that police officer got to meet the hounds and humans ob the Playgroup.  It sounds like no people came looking for trouble either, which is good.

Miss Cynthia moves to her new home today and Charlie and Zorro and her parents will already be there to greet her! :confetti

Bitzi, the days are still light late right now butt I understand the sadness ob watching the daylight get shorter.

Ma and Auntie Ann were cleaning the baffroom...shabby cleaning togs, dirty hair pulled back wif clips...and the doorbell rang.  It was owr catty corner neighbor inviting us to his daughter's sweet 16 party.  They're a nice Hispanic fambily, though we don't know them well.  He asked us to walk with him to deliver invitation ot other neighbors so Ma leashed me up and off we all went to deliver invitations. :lol Ma just loves answering the door knowing she looks like he!!. :rotfl  And then touring the whole neighborhood. :D 

:wave Miss Patsy!  Enjoy those huge horses.

Miss Chris, I hope that missing Harris Hawk finds his way home.

Nate

• Like 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Ok, I have a message to you all from Tiller.

"Howdy and hello. Fanks for all dem mental images you sent me. Eye gots dem all and eye fighted frew dat sleepy juice so eye can come back to all me friendlies.

Eye met my chauffeur and Momma dis morning. Dey sprunk me and took me back to my friends at da vet place. Eye did not get a chance to empty my tinkle tank. Dem mean bp peeps took me straight of da fluids bag and loaded into da ride. (Embarrassed) Eye had to let it go when we stopped at dat light with a bunch ob other cars. Oh boy did eye go. Ma was embarrassed and polojized. Me thinks a shampoo is required for da ride. My good friends at my vet place all greeted me and said dey missed me. Can't wait to start wandering around da hospital for lots of ear rubbies.

My friends eye am so greytful for each ob you."

The reason for the long surgery was they ended up having to take a bone graft from his shoulder to rebuild where all that crushed bone came out. Tiller in spite of surgery was so much brighter in his eyes as we moved him. He is really a good boy.

Take care everyone. And you are all the best friends in the world with your support!

• Like 8
gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

Gud eevning frendz. We gotta go in ower kaygez suun ‘cos Mum tayking them bats flying fower the furst tyme inna kuppla weekz. We gotta keep ower pawsis Xxed that wun ov them duz KNOT deesyde to hav hur pup wyle in Mum’z kare!

Tiller we ar so pleezed yu ar owt ov the horse piddul and howpe yu kan get bak howme wiv Miss. Sherrie kwik kwik.

Howpe the moov haz gon well Charlie and Zorro.

Glad yur playgroop went froo wivvowt ennee hassul Ivy.

Mam and Ducky luk affer yurownselfs.

Wagz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Oh my.  Bizzy day in the Club!

Glad the playgroup was not harassed.      Sorry Jim is still not hisown self.  And yes…Demenia and/or brain injury support groups would be quite helpful.   Alzheimer’s Society up here is amazing and will help you find some respite care if needed.  

Sure hope that Wiki’s leg heals up riteaway kwik.

Tiller has made it safely - albeit soggy - to his most awesome Vet.   But eek! A bone graft!!

Charlie & Zorry are getting settled in.  We need :digicam

Today is Brett’s 16th birthday.  He is not having a sweet sixteen party ;)

Have fun flying those bats, RECarol!

Patty and I got wetwetwet at our very fun Working Equitation Clinic…. but it was 20C so we weren’t cold at all.   She aced the little dressage test with little warm up.    Although I forgot one circle, so that is minus 2 points. Duh.    None of the obstacles posed any difficulty to her at all.  Except the rope gate but that is something we knew we needed work on.   We walked some and trotted some.  Everyone there were beginners like us and everyone had a good time with a BBQ hotdog lunch. Mmmmm.

Edited to say that Canada Day is actually on Monday, July 1….thanks for the :confetti wishes

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Hoomid affernoon!  My leggie don’t bover me at all and I don’t bover it. Mistress juss notissed that it looks like the banditch slipped down a bit but it’s good enuff for now. She checked round the backyard but couldn’t find what hurt me. There are leddle sticks all over but nothin that looked dangeriss. :dunno Mistress did her hundertlebenty errands and bot me a coolin mat that I won’t lay on and I got to eat the chikken from her salit. :chow

Sounds like lots of good reports today!

The poleese came to playgoop but were kindly. :yay I bet he toll alla other officers that he got to meet a buncha cool greyhounds.

Charlie and Zorro del galgo like their noo house! :yay

Tiller is doing good! :yay

Miss Mam ad Patty had a fun day! :yay

Miss Loosy was a trooper to help a naybor even when not feelin her bestest. :yay My Mistress unnerstands. We have not met the noo naybors yet cause whenever they are owt Mistress is frizzy haired and red faced. They’ll evenchooly see her like that and in her jammies but first impreshuns and alla that. :P

Oh Miss Patsy – Mistress says The King and I.  She reelly likes that moosical, specially the old TV version wiff Yul Brenner.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

24 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Oh Miss Patsy – Mistress says The King and I.  She reelly likes that moosical, specially the old TV version wiff Yul Brenner.

Wiki, Momma says that a long time ago they went to see The King and I with Yul Brenner at the Valley Forge Music Fair, which is a theatre in the round and the actors walk down the aisles from the back and wait partway down until it is time for them to come onstage.   Well, Momma's Momma was sitting at the end of the aisle and Yul Brenner came down and stood RIGHT NEXT TO HER!   She wuz sooooo eggsited!

• Like 2

Real humid today.  When I was up at 6 AM to let Tucker and Simba out, it was just beautiful---balmy, not humid, with a nice breeze.  Then it rained, and we are back to the hot and humids. :(  Toni is being discharged tomorrow, so I'll be home!  Thanks for the nice words.  I do love Toni's dogs, and she has no one in Pittsburgh to take care of them, so I'm just really glad I could help out.  Toni is cancelling her trip July 9th.  My live in across the street that was over the Fourth of July also cancelled because their daughter decided to stay home.  So my very busy July has become not so busy the first half of the month.  That's okay, though. 

Trish is talking about finding a support group for women in abusive relationships. I will do anything to help her be free, and said that is a great idea.  She has had her self esteem destroyed, and has been embarrassed to seek help, feeling there is a stigma.  I assured her there is nothing to be ashamed of.  I guess because they are both older with advanced degrees, it is not as common, but is every bit as real.  I'm actually a bit selfish in wanting her to be over this guy.  I have known her for over 20 years, and have seen her fight through hard times, and come back strong.  I just want her to be happy again.

Elizabeth, I forget where your camp is---New York?  My cousin who lived in upstate NY called her lake cottage a camp too.  That's what they call them up there.

Nancy, that's too bad about the doctor leaving.  But wow, that is a looong commute, and easy to see why it would get to be a lot.

I agree about the dementia support groups, Kathy.  Like Elizabeth said, the symptoms are similar.  We are so sorry you and Jim are dealing with this.  Glad you got things straightened out with the dog park.  I wonder if someone actually did hold the gate closed, or people were lying.

Oh, Ducky, you have had a really hard time.  I'm glad to see that things seem to be looking up.  You are so generous about jumping in to help others, but you need take care of yourself too!  It's good that you are focusing on the Amber Alert---much needed.   Unfortunately, I've hit a dry spot as far as my writing goes too.  Not sure why, maybe that I just feel tired a lot.  I know what I want to write, but can't work up the energy.  Hope we both can get over the writer's block!

Oh, yeah, Kinky!  He was so talented, unique and irreverent.

Oh, Wiki, be careful out there.  At first, from your pic, I thought you had 3 owie legs!  Glad the 1 is getting better.

Moving day for Cynthia, Charlie and Zorro!  YAY!

Patsy's vacation sounds wonderful!

Ha, ha, Nate, I bet your Mom didn't look as bad as she thought!  And how nice you and she got to deliver invitations.

Yay for sweet Tiller being sprung!  And continued good thoughts for his recovery.  :heart

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sherrie, there's an episode of The Yorkshire Vet (available on Tubi) where they did the exact same thing on a girl houndie (she looked like Tiller!) who had the exact injury. She made a good recovery, but I think it took a while (as Chris knows!).

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

1 hour ago, Jerilyn said:

Mistress did her hundertlebenty errands and bot me a coolin mat that I won’t lay on

:rofl 

On 6/26/2024 at 9:18 PM, palmettobug said:

Me Nan got herbs hands on annuder kitten, it iz sick and habs a nasty fing called a warble! :puke 

:sick Mummy sed she knows wot dat is - she saw it on a horsey once :sick and she says it is NASTY. I hope the kitteh poopie is feeling a little better. 

So glad to heer dat Tiller's surgery woz sucksessful! :yay  And now he's back at hims own vet ware he is basic;lee royolty :lol:  Luff dat fur yoo! 

Gino, nice moob, making a bee-line for da noo mattriss topper :hehe ca1a20_aa1efc5c1e7842eaa684adf73907ba1e~

7 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

MEZvNBhl.jpg

Wiki is (luffly in purkle and) woondid! :ohno Poor fren. Heel fasst. Miss Jerilyn, I fink it wood halp wiff heelink to hand feed our fren wiff chikken frum ALL yur salads. Pritty shore dis woz published in a sciantifical joornil sumware. :nod 

So menny ob yoo hoomans is haffink a reely hard time wiff werries about care and support boff fizzikal and moshional,  pursonal loss, and moor. Weeze sending lots ob luff yur way :grouphug  

Kathy, so glad that you and your group had that positive interaction with the police officer.  Those people were absurdly rude and impatient . And Ducky, I'm sorry that you're dealing with what appears to be a narcissist on Facebook. I don't get people anymore.  And social media brings the worst out in people. It's so depressing to see so many mean-spirited, selfish, arrogant or ignorant comments. And so much content has become victim of the Tik Tok effect and turned into a tiresome, selp-promoting, vapid cacophony of drivel. 

Cindy, I think that the name Fizzy seems to suit her personality! I love the idea of some fizz in your home, after all the recent (and not so recent) sadness. Whatever name you settle on, I hope you both agree on it and love it. :) 

Miss Cynthia! Fanks for sharing some pikchurs wiff us. Diss so exciting!  I can't wait to see more pikchurs once hoomans and nonhoomans haff settled into yur new home ca1a20_23e0e8f2eb3e41699f75a91539cfedfa~

(Mummy says dat bouncy smiley will always remind me ob MissParis :lol )

Oh yeh! Happy belatid gotcha day, Ivy PrittyEars. :kiss2 

:wave Summer and Dio :wub: 

Me woonds is getting better and scabbing ober. Still taking me antiobionicals. Mummy tooked me to da litehouse paak on da oshun dis mornink. It woz drizzlink juss a little bit, so it woz KNOT bizzy wiff peepuls and toorists, fank gudniss. Howebber mummy is a little caushuss wiff udder dogs since I got bitten. She isdetermined to be much, much moor vigilant frum now on and iffn she duzn't like a dog's body language, I will KNOT be allowed to approach. She also carried a stick around when we woz walking neer da off-leetch sekshin. 

We had a slow Sattiday udder dan dat. It's been cloudy and drizzly so a grate day to cuddle and read. 

Miss Jennie, I'm sorry yur trip to PoorChoogol woz KNOT fun. :( Did yoo at leest get to see Lisbon/ Porto/ da place yoo went to. 

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.