WFUBCC #231 - Dog Days of Summer

12 hours ago, locket said:

Miss Mam yoo must be eggsited!!!! I bet Miss Moonie will fit right at home (albeit she might be upside down fur a while as she figure owt how to stand up and not down).

Do you suppose Aussie hounds roach a lot just to make the world right side up again? :dunno

fox-run-sm.pngKathy, in New York, we'd hear the vixens at night.  Their cries are super high pitched and very distinctive. :nod

Nancy, Mam, is off to get Moonstone/Luna/Mildred!  :gmark

Today is Crossroads day and putting back up the 4 panels on the sewing room window that I took down on Friday. <_<  Richard is :crazy :ohno  and I'm just :sowhat.  I feel rather disloyal but really, what more can we do?  We're stocked, charged, and shuttered.  I don't care to spend my few remaining brain cells worrying.

Sadie Lou Hoo celebrated with Miss Halise.  :gh_child

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud sticky already Toesday! My rehab vet iz comin tuday! I hope doez roofer guys keep it down, dey are making too much noise.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

AntiPants, the Greenie saga marches on. :angry:  Ma tried to palm off 3rd string Greenies on me yesterday.  I was unimpressed wif them butt did eventually ea them.  They were OK.  I guess.  Ma orders ebeyfing else like food, treats, and cat litter from Chewy.  You know what she said when I told her she should order my Greenies from Chewy?  "No sir!"   :angry:
I get the big box of Kirkland Greenies for about $22 for 2 big bags of chews that look just like real Greenies.  I went to Publix yesterday to get a small bag of real Greenies to tide us over and $$ :eek .  A tiny bag of real Greenies cost nearly $14.  I got Dentastix  for $5 instead and I refuse to apologize. :D  Like it or lump it, mister.

Miss Chris, how viscerally annoying about that tablet and its battery. :angry:  Why are batteries so screwy?!

Mam, Moonshine's arrival soon is so exciting!  :yay  Moonshine, we can't wait to meet you!  Hab a safe looong drive too and frow. :kiss2
Thank you for your complement for Ma and Auntie Ann.  They are pleased that they've managed to stick wif it too.  It's all sort ob self-rewarding, so that helps.  Your eberyday level ob activity and adventure is an inspiration!

Wow, Ivy!  A fox right in your neighborhood. :wow  Cherry has a special I-see-a-fox bark?  She is an impressive thwarted hunter. :nod Enjoy your time free from the cone. 

Some cute dude from the innerweb place fix the problem wif Mistress' werk laptop connecting. :confetti   Huge relief all around!

Charlie and Zorro del Galgo entertained chil'run guests and got worn to a nub in the process.  Zorro is a growler like me!  :wave

Miss Nancy ob the Burg, I hope the sleep helps Mister Doug feel better soonest. :kiss2  Good for that nice lady at Walmart!  It's important that glasses be right so you can see.  They should be actively making them right!
You and Miss Mary hab great sounding costumes for Halloween in NOLA!  :yay

Miss Halise, I missed your whole birfday. It sounds like you had great foodstuffs to celebrate and that Sadie was celebrating wif you!  Happy Birfday! :confetti

Miss Elizabeth, I hope that the storm takes it easy on you and Miss Carol Ann.  Your attitude makes lots ob sense to me. :kiss2

Gino, you go roofing werk now, just when you finally got rid ob the AC guys?  Annoying. I hope the rehab vet helps you feel great!

Today Ma is gonna try to get the yard mown before it starts to rain.  It looks like the next 4 days may be damp.  Unless the weird weather vortex ober our house keeps us dry while all around us get soaked. :rolleyes:

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

It is I, Linus the Mighty Hunter, speaking to you of my mighty hunting prowess. Yesterday I was in my usual spot on Mom's bed when I saw something big and black and flying. Da Mamaperson figures it was a beeeg moth and she has no idea how it got in. While Da Mamaperson went to the kitchen to get something to capture it in and send it outside, I, The Mighty Hunter, noticed it was making a really beeeg tactical errorby flying low right beside me. CHOMP. RIP beeeg black moth. 

PS. Hoping for beneficial weather vortices for all involved. 

Edited by Patsy
  • Like 3

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Glad yoor Mistress got her connectibity isshoo solbed, Wiki :yay 

Happy belated burfday Miss Halise! ca1a20_934daa977d5a4608a104100315d03e3a~

Tooday is da day dat a noo houndie hoo came aaaallll da way frum da Land ob Oz is meeting Mam! I yam so uppsited fur yoo!!! :bounce2 ~> Mummy calls dis da Miss Paris eggsited dance! I did KNOT no Miss Paris butt I bet she woz fun!

I woz going to try to check in two daze ago butt Mummy said she wasn't doijng interwebs on Sunnyday on accounta she woz busy in Middle Erff most ob da day :rolleyes: Dat's redonkuluss mummy, it's KNOT eben a reel place. BUTT to tell yoo da troof I woz KNOT too bovvered because I had to deek compress too on accounta I got TORCHURED on Sattiday. Yoo red dat rite, me frens. TORCHURED. I shooda nown nuffink gud woz about to happen when she started to gavver her implements ob torchur :ohno and da tiniest treets <_< Den I  got tooken in da car and we went to me vet's, Dr. Katie's house! I had to do twentylebben gazilliun steps up and den she woz tricksy and made it look all comfy in her kitchin wiff a doovet and mummy gabe me treatos while Dr. Katie used sharp mettil impliments on me fut! Oh, da sufferink. Da pain... I do KNOT eben haff da werds. Den it woz ober and she and mummy :blah while I took a little napette on da doovet, trying to imagine a better life wiff no torchur innit. Den I jumped up sumhow got meownself up and made it all da way down da stairs hoo knows how managed to get meself back on solid ground again wiff a hole in me paw. 

I woz bery brave and did KNOT use me toofers on eeder ob dem ( doh dey deserbed it), KNOT eben a growlie. Like I said... bery brave. 

Well dat's my story ob woe. I surbibed. Unlike a sertern little moff in Norf Dakota da Linus kitteh chomped down on and is now swimming in hims tummy. :hehe 

Lupin

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hi Ebbery Wun,

We are catchin up.  Mama iz sWOOning ober mOOnshine!

We did KNOT get anyfing returned in da male fur miss NOO Carol.  We will send dat neggst wun to her home address.

Oh, Andi, mama wuz so happy fur yu.  Mama an daddy wur at a wedding in sum fancy (like me) schmanzee place in da City, an dey snuck off during da wedding toste an turned on da fone to watch dat race!  Dey wu so upsited fur Miss Chris an Misser LOOcas who dey fink is juss da best!

We saw gud noowze fur Ivy!

Stay safe in da Florida, JOOpiter!

Bitzi, mama an daddy sumtimes race at dat place calt Parx.  Da NOO baby iz only siggz munfs ole, but iz a Pennyvania bred - so she probably will race deer lots.  Her daddiman iz sum beeg local faborite down deer named Smarty Jones!

We will continue to catch up....

• Like 1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Linus, gud fing it wuzzent a BAT!

Nate, dey are doin da apartments, dah condos are nawt being done. But dey are werkin 6 days a week, ALL day, and making lots ob noise.

Dr. Luke sed I wuz dooin much bettah! I didn't let herbs luk at mah corns, but I did bunk herbs in da eye (sorry :blush) and tried to do sum spinny zoomies. Pretty gud for an old fool!

• Like 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello my Friendlies!!

Sposed to be around 90lebendee degrees today which means it's gonna hafta warm up fast cause it's still only in the 60s.  Tamarrow we'll be 20+ degrees colder and raining.  :rolleyes:  

Miss FancyToo it's funny to imagine your Momma and Daddy in a corner watching on a teeny fone!!!  :lol  

Mister Lupin, getting a corning hulled is kinda importint, I gess.  Momma's just been able to pick the top offa mine with her fingernail when I'm sleeping.  <_<  I ushually don't even notice.  :dunno 

Mister Linus, I was thinking it was a BAT that you cotted!!!  :eek  

Speeking of BATs, how's Miss RE Carol and Miss Nutmeg and Little Mister Zavvi oding lately??

We sure hope everybody in the paff of that hurrycane stays safe and warm and dry and doesn't lose their lektrikals!!  Miss Lizabeth, deep breathing helps, Momma says.  ;)  Miss Carol Ann maybe will not get so much of it.  And Momma's one horsie in Flowereedah is way down south so she will be OK.  She is concerned tho cause her baseballs team is plahing three big games starting today in Atlanta, and the storming mite impact it!!!  :eek  

Mister Nate, you're being silly!!!  Dentastix are totally much more betterer than those ikky green things all day every day!!!  :puke   This is what we use for chew bones.  Momma started these cause Lilly could eat em, but they work really good.  Sorry this picher is so huge!!!  :yikes   It's 14.46 a pakkige for a subscripshun from the Amazon and we need two pakkiges a munf or so.  

71r9tFtCKEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Miss Loosy, Momma has decided :grad  that she's gonna unplug the tablet first thing in the morning every morning and let it run down as she's using it during the day.  That should keep the battry from being stoopid.  She thinks.  She was hoping to not hafta upgrade the one older tablit that she uses mostly for reading, but it's started being screwy in general lately, so she's thinking she'll hafta do it sooner rather than later.  Tho she will probly get a less GB one, and then use that one for reading and such, and my old new one for doing everything else.  Probly way too much informayshuns!!!  :lol  

We sure hope that Mam and Miss Moonshine have meeted up by now!!!  We are waiting with bait on our breffs for an updating!!!

How are you feeling today Miss Ivy??

Today is garbige day, and fill the birdie feeders day, and maybe do some garden clearing day.  Nothing essiting at all.  <_<  Momma is gonna make egg sallid for Daddy cause he wants a sammich.  :dunno 

Momma is sad and mellinkollie today cause it is my sisser Lilly's birthday.  She sure misses that girl something fierce.  :kiss2  

Wishings for a tastefull Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

• Sad 1

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

We are home :P

MissMoonshine is very timid, but there were lots of good butt sniffs out in the yard. Muzzles are on as she has had a couple of low growls when Kibo stuck his face close to hers.  She is a very tired girlie and is sleeping on the best bed next to my chair.  Apparently she did knot eat any supper last night so I stopped at the Peavy on our way home and picked up some Caesars pates.

I can’t post pictures here but I will tonight when I get on the lapertopper.

Name is pretty much decided… 

• Like 5

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Linus!  You are a mighty hunter wif great prowess!  :wow

Lupin, what nightmare, walking about wif a hole in your foot. :eek

Hum, AP.  Now Ma's looking at that kinda chew for me.  Thanks!
Miss Chris, I'm sorry you're missing Lily right now.  Ma's been thinking a lot about Piper too.  :kiss2

Ma just finished a big mowing and edging day and is eating a late lunch and getting ready to take a shower.  Better her than me.  I lub exploring the freshly mown grasses!

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

:welcome  After such a long journey, she will certainly need a restful "napette". (<-- Lupin's word)

I had a late breakfast with my old walk around the pond friend. I haven't walked with her in ages so it was good to catch up. On the drive to meet up I saw small caravan of electric utility workers heading out of town. Most likely they are heading to staging areas closer to Florida.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Linus :bow2 

Lupin, I am so glad you survived your ordeal. :nod 

I just saw Moonstone/Luna/Mildred on FB!  :yay  I came home to have my lunch and napette and checked the FB looking for her picture. She’s so pretty. Yes, I think Mildred (or Mildred Pierce) might do nicely for a name. Just sayin’. ;) 

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Yay, Mam's beautiful girlie is home!  Fizzy will be thrilled to know that there is another down under girlie in this Club.  

Lupin, I am sorry that you are afflicted with those nasty corns.  Hulling helped with some of my corn dogs and others did okay with just dremeling them flat, with a small divot in the center.  All wore boots.  Lordy, I hate those things.  

Gino, I am sorry you have to deal with them, too!  Glad your rehab session went well.  

Nate, we have some of those as a knock-off that we got from Chewy.  They go down so quickly that I am not sure how they help teeth.  But, all the dogs have loved them.

Elizabeth, I feel for you.  Caring for someone with (mental) health issues is so draining.  Remembering to put on your oxygen mask first is tough but, as you know, so necessary.  It has taken me years to recognize when I am out of spoons and need some recharge time.  David has learned to make sure that I get my bike time so I can get those endomorphins flowing.  

The weather here is yuck.  50s, rainy, drippy, and unpleasant.  We officially have three dogs who act like rain is boiling oil.  It isn't raining hard, but is consistently gross.  The chaos couple got so bad yesterday that they had crate time with empty peanut butter jars.  I had a major deadline and David was not home.  We still had to stand outside in the rain last night for almost TWO HOURS to get Gabe to pee.  It was a battle of wills and he eventually lost.  However, he was rested and ready to resume this morning, so I just plunked his sorry butt in the back part of the fenced yard (the old and new sections have gates that we can close the back off and it has already come in handy!) and just waited him out.  He was much quicker back there as there was the door to the house was not visible and it was daylight.  Midmorning we took him back out there again so he would poop.  Paws crossed this trend continues because holding it until you explode in my house is not an option!  I did feel bad for him last night though.  We do not have clothes that fit him so he was out there in a too small raincoat.  His ears were soaked through and cold.  But I did not feel sorry enough to let him in :rofl  Once he caved, he was so appreciative for snuggle time and he slept straight through the night without really shifting positions!  He is super sweet, but thinks he is higher on the power pole than he really is.  

So, the delightful woman who made Lacy's raincoat has retired but will look and see if she has enough leftover materials to make a coat for Gabe.  Otherwise, I am on the prowl for a raincoat.  I was going to go with the raincoats at Maine Greyhound Placement but their store is closed.  His jammies have been ordered but will need to wait until his order is in the queue!  

Looking forward to finding out what Moonshine's new name will be!  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

1 hour ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Well don't keep us hanging, Nancy! ca1a20_f655a915bcfe453f90636202a3dae4dd~ 

Dat's rite Mam! Wotisitwotisit?? ca1a20_a8f88ccad0d64feca7d5999e1611105d~:bounce2

I yam glad she's home and restink. Sheeze been on a reely long jurney, poor houndie. Mummy always wunders wot on erff goes froo dese houndies' heds when dey haffs to fly all da way frum Oz and Aoteroa! Phew. Such a long trip, muss be eggsaustink. Mummy did it and she cud pee whenebber she wanted, plusalso she understood wot woz going on. At leest it's to a better place in a gud home, yay. Welcome to Norffamerica, Miss NameHaffsBeenDeesidedButtKNOTYetShared! :P

Mummy wood luff to buy me sum dentol choos butt me tummy is ebber so sensitiff. Me rear starts to go d-e-d eben iffen I liklik a little peenit butter. :huh  It woz tuff dis pass summer when it woz so hothothot. I NEEDED me ice. Frosty Paws woz eeben werser. Basically iffen I so much as look at sumfink susstanshuly diffrint frum me reglar fuds, me poo terns too soft. :(  

The name Mildred is and makes me think of my late grandmother's friend Ethel when I was a kid. It makes me think "very old lady". What's the houndie's age? :rofl 

Miss Chis :grouphug :grouphug

43 minutes ago, dante2zoe said:

Otherwise, I am on the prowl for a raincoat.  I was going to go with the raincoats at Maine Greyhound Placement but their store is closed. 

I gots a noo raincoat! I haff only worned it once! Mummy says I look silly hampsum in it! Mummy ordered it frum Skinny Dog Collectiff. It took furebber to get heer because da person hoo makes dem is in Ukraine and dey do KNOT always haff lectricity because ob da war :(. To be honnist iffn mummy had known it wood take so long to arrive she mite haff ordered won elsewhere butt she is fussy and dat's da won she liked, plusalso it is a gud raincote. Mummy will take a pikchur ob me in it and share it heer Miss Cindy! Merlin and Sagan boff had da nice simple raincote frum Maine Greyhound Placement Serviss butt yeah, dat stoor closed and to be honnist it wasn't waterpruff at all. She juss liked da shape ob it. Butt she lost Merlin's :( and she had donated Sagan's to Fass Frens Houndie Dopshin, so she hadda order me a brand spankin noo won :star 

I furgotted to tell yoo dat on Sunnyday mummy took me to da place she calls The Fields (it is an outdoor sports complecks wiff lots ob baseball diamuns and football feelds and feeds into da Greenbelt Walkway and she has always tooken Merlin, Sagan and Pippin dare ober da yeers. It is a gud place to practiss recall too, as dare is no where fur a houndie to escarape to. Well on Sunnyday, after much training ober da lass few munfs, I woz allowed off leetch and mummy woz bery proud ob me. I go bak to her ebery single time she called me, rite away, and eeben iffen she don't call me! I do KNOT like her to be out ob reech or out ob sight, cuz wot iffn she abanduned me? Ennyhoo I did reely well. Mummy going to let me postie a video ob it. :) 

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

40 minutes ago, MerlinsMum said:
2 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Well don't keep us hanging, Nancy! ca1a20_f655a915bcfe453f90636202a3dae4dd~ 

I told you.  It's Mildred.  Millie for short.  ;)

Ooh! Cake!  May I have a piece of Halise's blue cake? ca1a20_de1dcf1361264412a4541b6f8ed2aa76~

Gud eevning, neerlee bed tyme frendz.

Bitzi, pleeze tell Miss. Caroline that Mum gived Miss. Geraldine a hug from hur wen we met Miss. Geraldine and Molly on Sunneday. Molly iz missing Lily butt thay gotz fambilee vizziting this week so that may be helping them get ova Lily having to leeve them.

Mum had hur chek upp wiv the optishun this affernuun and gots nyoo glasses on orda now. She lukking forwerd to being abul to sit and reed a buk! Sum eevningz she bin katching upp on owld TeeVee programs she nevva seen befor on mi iPawd. She bin watching Sean Bean inna Sharpe fillumz. I dunno iffn yu kan get to see them?

Belaytid Birfday greetings Miss. Halise.

Glad yur Momma’s horsee wun the bag rayse AndyPandy.

Mam haz hur Moonshyne bak atta faarm, I howpe she settul in reel kwik.

Bed tyme now so I send Gud nyte Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.:ghplaybow

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Mmmmm Cake  :chow

Oh My Goodness.  This little girlie has already stolen my heart 

Introducing 'Dory'   :wub:      I kind of had my mind set on 'Nora' but as soon as we met I knew she was going to be Dory.   Sorry Elizabeth.

All curled up on a comfy bed in Laura's yard.  

461271906_10232316921606566_8652831690397011642_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=tPS58dpvWtMQ7kNvgEBjChw&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&_nc_gid=AkW2nJ6jhedkpeNHlpqASEP&oh=00_AYBDx_hIQK4kr_sAKWMPEbBcMGiKJuAwz_xDADBGnRhGqg&oe=66F90244

"Where are we going?"

461254134_10232316922046577_8596142251110169859_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=GQUyI9_AKmUQ7kNvgF5wn7Y&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&_nc_gid=A8FVpvzALEC6YMXX7fXqqDH&oh=00_AYA1rzoj2EF85WiMKEY-Mi3GB0o41rKKEg1v6pGKWPyfyQ&oe=66F918E5

"Are we there yet?"

461293291_10232315820859048_7693105768153185346_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=m_8lKkAloD0Q7kNvgHVUWnp&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=00_AYA7TictU8dgbLv92vuzber-kzKDSHmgQFzEqbzrCCGK7A&oe=66F91551

She slept the entire way home and has continued to sleep.  Who can blame her?

Four days. Sixteen hours to Vancouver on a plane.  And almost 5 more to Toronto yesterday.  And riding in a beeg van for 3+ early this morning. Then 1.5 more driving home with me. 

She leisurley took herownself on a tour of the downstairs.  Toured the yard twice. There are very good doggy pee smells out there and she peed a couple of times.  

She did not eat yesterday.  I got some Caesar pates which she loves. And is very very good at licking that off the kibbles.   We'll try soaking and mashing the kibbles tomorrow ;)

No issues with Kibo.  One small quiet grumble from Dory when he stuck his snoot much too close.  Muzzles are our friend!     Joshi is pretty much ignoring her.  She's Pap's best girl.

I managed to wrangle up her the 13 stairs just now... lifting her feet one at a time and pushing from behind.  I'm sure she'll figure that out quickly.   We just have to go back down later or last-outs and then back up again for overnight.

Edited by BatterseaBrindl
  • Like 7

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Momma is sad and mellinkollie today cause it is my sisser Lilly's birthday.  She sure misses that girl something fierce.    So do I :weep

:welcome2 :welcome  DORY!

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

:welcome2  Welcome home Dory!   It is greyt to meet you!    Welcome to the Club!   I am sure you need to sleep for a cupple ob days and get used to the Eastern Time Zone!     My name is Ivy and I am a fawn houndie who tried to race in Florida USA!   I just had surghurry for a blocked gland in my neck and a lump on my leg, but I am getting better.   I habs a crazy sisser named Cherry and she can sometimes be a wild child and sometimes a nonobaddoggie.  We are looking forward to hearing more about you!

Thank you for the pikkies Mam!

Miss Chris   :grouphug 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Dory! I love that name and it looks good on her! Welcome home, sweetie :kiss2

Yay Nancy!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Elizabeth and
Carol Ann, the Cantore alert is up!
461201377_8701232819896658_2026199493939160914_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=833d8c&_nc_ohc=eOkEmy_4VFsQ7kNvgEjr4LB&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AYBFoI39rb2_SlxWjl47LCFL-Dz9q8q_bKTdxfXttQKpFw&oe=66F90557

• Haha 5

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Today was back to workaday rootine. I don’t mind that, but Mistress is still sooper bizzy so we don’t get as many breaks.

Happy late birthday Miss Halise! :blowcandle It sounds like you and Sadie had a good time.

Lupin, that was kwite a ordeal you had wiff Dr Katie. But then you got to have fun at the fields!

Poor Nate got the wrong chew bones. :(

Miss Mam, I’m glad your noo houndie is home safe and sound. I unnerstand being a leddle growlie whilst tryin to rest affer sutch a long journey. Oh, she’s Dory! That’s great! And it sounds like she’s doing great! :clap

Yikes! Miss Cindy is tuff! :unsure She mite be the only hooman more stubborn than a houndie. :lol:

Andipants! My Mistress juss made eggy salad too! She makes this resapee from Japan that uses alla the yello parts but not alla the white parts so I get to eat the leftover white parts. But then she tried to trick me into eatin a pikkle. :bugeye Does she theenk I’m sum numpty? I know the diffrents betwixt a eggy and a pikkle.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).