WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

I should add that the vet was amazed at how much cake Zavvi brought back up!

M.”E”C.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Posted (edited)

SUNSHINE!!  Real live sunshine.  And no rain. Wheeee. After last night's thunder boomers which I swear were directly 10' over me I'm very relieved. High of 73 today. Tomorrow may be a high of 78. 🥰. Maybe your heat dome is afraid of the Rocky Mountains?   

Have a safe evening all and don't scratch your booboos. 

PS.  NO eating raisins/grapes/sultanas. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Lupin, Fuzzy lubs to eet scabs, she wulda tukk it off for you! 

Dey started already, way afore da sun went down. Da big ones will probably start around 9.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

It’s me, Ivy.   I habs had a most unpleasant day yesserday!  Momma did KNOT gibs me my brekkie and then we went for a ride and ended up at the tortunarian!  Plusalso they just LEFT me there to fend for myself! Ivy, the vet techs love you and they were fawning all over you! Well, yes maybe!  Anyway,I took a long nap and woke up feeling a leetle weird.  Then Momma and Daddy came and took me home.  I culd knot eat last night and did knot eat brekkie this morning plusalso I did knot eat dinner tonight either.  I did eat treats during the day though! :D 

Those noisy fireworks are gonna be starting soon.  Sigh.

Ivy 

• Sad 2

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Posted (edited)

Hello me freends!

No, we habs knot gone D E D! Although I almost did as I hurtid my eye and momma-bear took me to da tortunarian who lubbed on me and 200$ laddah, dey gabes me sum drops. I feel a liddle weird and do knot want to go outside now.

He scratched his eye and got an ulcer and the drops make his pupil dilate, so he is very sensitive to light. We are keeping the blinds closed and he goes out for the necessity only. The poor pup really has a lot going on. Zorro would you like to carry on for your brother?

AH SI SI Hola! Dis Zorro el galgo!

HAPPY FOURTH OBS JULY TO MY YOO ESS OBS DA HAY FREENDS!

We are getting settled real gud! I notice dis colder upstairs so I lyke to go up and stay dare! I used to follow la mama around da house, but now I feel ok to do myown fings. My hermaggedons are getting settled as well. While I lyke da cold upstairs, I also lyke to lay in da full sun on da deck. I guess I lyke boff!

448926219_1202747260992742_4176291849889

Do knot worry me Angie, I yam knot D E D, I yam napping and werking on me tan!

Today it wuz owr amigo Dash's 9th cumpleanos! We sang and he barked frum excitmint and la mama baked him a big PB cookie! We also got some PB cookies obs course! It wuz a grate party. Although he did knot lyke to ware a hat.

448812993_842514241100813_25730646621275

We also went fur a long walkie in da fields. Dey are about 400m from da house, so we go dare often. I wish I culd run all my galgo's corazon but la mama keeps me onna leash.

WOT

A

PARTY

POOPER!

448799973_750924653908842_71875996243945

(Dis a photo from a foo days ago, today Charlie did knot come wiff us)

449353561_866913015456314_62201978643489

Dis from today! Wiff me freend Dash!

Smell ya laddah!

Zorro el galgo

PEE ESS : ANGIE ANGIE WARE ARE YOO! Are yoo ok? Don't fink I habs forgotten aboot yoo! :beatheart

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Senor Zorro, I think you guys hitted the jackpot in the new house department!!!  :yay  :yay  :yay  Sorry Mister Charlie hurted hisown eyeball!!  :coastie 

Miss Patsy, we're glad you gotted some sun.  If you are still gonna be there next week our dome of stoopid hawt will probably reach you!!  :eek 

Miss RE Carol I do NOT know where little tiny houndie shaped doggos put all their foods!!!  :dunno 

I am gonna say goodnite now a little early cause I don't know if I will get on later.

BE SAFE EVERYBODY!!!!  :shakefinger  

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy  Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Zavvi :eek :shakefinger 

Poor Charlie!    That sounds ouchie!!!!  Cherry scratched her eye once and had to get drops.  She even had to wear the cone ob shame!

Zorro, greyt reporting!  Your deck looks faboo and that field is really big!  Please tell Dash I sed Happy Birthday!

Daddy wuz up REALLY early this morning so Momma will be :twd:   I just went right back to sleep in true houndie fashun!

Habs a gud day eberywon!

Ivy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

18 hours ago, MerlinsMum said:

53832910406_c462b057c3.jpg

Lupin! Yer eyeballs! Der as beeg as da cookies :lol We’re soo glad the PBB’s arrived safely and *timely* (thank you USPeeS :rolleyes:) and most impotently that you hinjoy them! Tell mum you need another won (too, free, fowr), and you leave dat owie alone :kiss2

• Like 1

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

We made it through the night.  Jupe wouldn't pee for Richard so I took him for a short walk.  By the time we got to the end of the street, we saw a neighbor with her Bernadoodle Tootsie.  She (Tootsie not the neighbor) is a bit wild still.  I think that helped Jupiter see that the world was not ending so he peed.  He spent part of the night on the floor next to my side of the bed crammed up against the nightstand and part of it in the walk-in shower.  Twice he whined but he came over to me for pets and than settled back down.  I'm relieved that he sees me as a source of comfort.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Heading into a HotHotHot day   :coffee

Hope you all survived the fireworks.  We are very thankful that most O!C people are knot as obsessed with them as you Yankees. 

Hope Patsy gets to see the sun again today  :goodluck

:ohno    Charlie.  Sure hope that eye heals up riteaway kwik.  I myownself have had scratched eyeballs and it is very painful.

Zorro really loves your new deck   :nappy        and look at that lovely place to go for your walkies :)

I will be off to the Seniors Centre for the Ball Drumming class.  They finally have a room that will accommodate those of us who may need to sit  :yay   

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

TGIF! Mom habs to werk tuday. She iz probablee gonna be da onlee one Dere.

I am nawt liking dese noises as I get older, I tuk a while getting settled when dey started. We went for a quick pee, den Fuzzy got us up twice during da nite.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Elizabeth, are you celebrating the birthday of SPAM? It was introduced by Hormel Foods on this day in history, July 5, 1937. For our newer Club members, Elizabeth used to post SPAM stuff back when she was professoring in NY.

I screwed up Howie's meds last night. After I'd given trazodone I saw my note in the cupboard to knot give it because it conflicted with his amitriptyline. Whattodo, whattodo? I messaged my fave vet and friend in SC, Dr Jennifer Ng. Since I'd given Howie the lower end of the dose range for his weight, she said he would be ok. I got the dogs out for last potty at 10pm when fireworks were pretty much over. Howie was slow, but then he's always slow. This morning I could barely wake him up. Getting him out to pee took 15 minutes. He waddled back in to the living room and laid down but upright like a zombie. I rolled ho to his side hoping a belly rub would help. OMG, the sight of him with his front legs straight out. Calm down Ducky, he does that normally. But he didn't flip up to be on his back. Oy! Twenty minutes later he hears me feeding Flashy and NoAh, and he has rolled back up. I gave him a half-serving of his brekkie and now he's in his bed napping.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

25 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Elizabeth, are you celebrating the birthday of SPAM? It was introduced by Hormel Foods on this day in history, July 5, 1937. For our newer Club members, Elizabeth used to post SPAM stuff back when she was professoring in NY.

For anyone who's not seen it, here is the video I made for my graduate Marketing class. E's SPAM video

Howie!  Don't scare Auntie Ducky that way!!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Noo Carol, I missed your wiper outage.  :eek  I'm glad you got home and that you hab a thoughtful car repair person.  Was the basement dry? :goodluck

Ma and Auntie Ann had such fun watching Widget trot for the vet's daughter!  :yay

Miss RE Carol, it really was so KNOT FAIR that you lost boff your :chow cake and lotsa money in one go. :kiss2
Zavvi, you amazed the vet! :lol:

We had a long night ob firewerks booms butt, whilst I am upset by thunder, I just snooze through firewerks.  My only concession is that I will KNOT do out for last potties until the racket is long quiet.  Last night that was about 2:00 AM.  :D  There are lots of fireworks around us and they were still going off when I finally quit reading and tried to go to sleep at 11:30. They were really pretty fro a few minutes. <_<

Miss Patsy has sunshine on her shoulder and no boomers inches from her head. :yay

Zorro del Galgo, it is always good to hab choices.  I'm glad your new house has boff cools and sunshine.  Charlie, I hope your poor eyeball heals soon.  My pupils are as wide open as they go all the time, butt I'm OK 'cus my eyes don't werk.  Heal up fast!
Your new home has fields!  :wow  Happy Birfday, Dash!

Miss Jan, you are a primo houndie secret Santa year round! :kiss2

Jupiter, I'm so sorry that it was a rough night for you.  It's a good thing you hab Miss Elizabeth to turn to for safety and comfort.

Howie, I hope you wake up soon. :kiss2

We're knot as hot and miserable as your west coast houndies and humans, butt yesterday and today we're back under a heat advisory.  The heat index has bee hovering around an uncomfy 102. Ick.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

:wave

Nate, the car repair guy has worked on my automobiles for 30 years.  He says he has known me for half of his life. He also wants me to buy a new car because he says working on mine isn't fun anymore.  :rotfl

Unfortunately, the basement is knot dry.  Nine+ inches of rain and 75+ year old concrete block walls are not groundwater-proof.  The sump pumps are doing their job, so far so good!

• Like 3

Miss Noo Carol

Happy FriedDay!  Glad everyone survived yesterday, whether it be from the heat, humids, apple cake, fire ants, or fireworks.  We had a storm at dusk so the fireworks started a little later but with the heat and humidity, the sounds was somewhat muffled.  Between that and some noise in our house, Fizzy was alert but mostly relaxed.  Whew!  Lacy had a lap, so she could not have cared less about what was going on.

cHarlie!  We are so sorry to hear about your eye - that sounds very ouchy.  Hope it reals up riteawaykwik!  Your new home is just lovely.  The nice sunny deck and a cool place too boot, houndie dream!  

Thanks for the collar suggestions.  I first went to Love that Collar but her Etsy site is temporarily closed and she has not responded to a message in four days, despite the notation that she is taking special orders and checks her messages.  I am hoping that she is simply on vacation this week and will respond next week.  I have loads of tag collars fit for strapping boys but none for little females.  I really need to fix that!  I did order a collar from Huggable Hounds to see how it is and saw a couple I really liked on FritoFeet.  Right now, she is using a collar with trains on it, which doesn't appear to bother David at all.  :rofl I could kick myself (if I still had that range of motion :lol: ) for donating all my collars, but they went to the houndies in Spain that are in way more need of them that I was, so it's all good.  Ducky, I knew Julie from way back when she had her own business before joining with Houndstown.  She always had such fun fabric choices!  I still have some of the whippet collars from her, but Lacy wears a one inch, so I started over with her, too.  Thankfully, I got her tag collars (5/8 inch) made a while ago, so she is all set.  

Fizzy did not get up during the night until 5:00 this morning.  David got up with her and she almost did not make it to the outside.  I guess my suspicions that she just wakes up and wants company may not be 100% accurate.  She then got up for "reals" at 6:00, so there is that.  Took the girls out early for an hour walk - by 9:00 am, I already have over 9000 steps!  Still trying to get back into the groove of early morning long distance treks.  Gotta get to bed a little earlier!  

My office is open today with a skeleton staff.  So boring but I have to account for my time all day, so there is that!  

Yay for older running cars!  My Mazda is a 2009 with over 250,000 miles on it.  The body is going to collapse before the engine goes.  I love that car - so many good memories.  

Lupin, nice to hear from you!  Your eyeballs illustrate the wonderfulness of Miss Jan's PB cookies the best! So glad you got to experience them!  

My brother and dad are here today to put in another long day on the sunroom.  Electrical and flooring is today!  Fingers and paws crossed that it all gets done.  I could then move my office in there.  The outside isn't finished, but I do not care.  It will get done before fall.  I still need to figure out what will go on the outside as the siding on our house is no longer manufactured and is the weirdest shade of something EVER.  I will go with a completely different look (and it white) but have not figured out what would work.  Decisions, decisions.  At least the painting on the inside turned out really well.  

Sorry about your basement, Miss Noo Carol!  We learned the hard way about ours and spent serious $$$ several years ago diverting the waters.  Thankfully, it worked well.  

Howie!  You should not scare Miss Ducky like that!  Who is gonna feed you then?  

Anyway, I have to get back to work.  Have a good day everbuddy!  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

All of us peeps here in my neighborhood are anxiously awaiting the baby eagle's first flight. We can all see the nest and have watched him grow up, and now he's perched on a branch next to the nest, flapping and calling and taking little flighted hops between the nest and the branch. We were hoping he wouldn't take his first flight last night, with all the fireworks in the sky. Butt today should be the day! Mom & Dad are perched in nearby trees, taunting him with food. I can just imagine how terrifying it must be to sit in a tree 200 feet above the ground, flap your wings, and trust them to hold you up. Poor little guy :grouphug

Miss Jennie

• Like 4

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

YAY for a new office, Miss Cindy!

Miss Jennie

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

:blush 

Hugs and leans and arks and everything else for those wot need ‘em. 

Miss Jan 

• Like 1

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a nite we had! There were so many beeg bangs! I was a leddle wortweed at first but then I juss laid down nice. Mistress thot she smelt smoke so she went outside. The house was not on fire but it was so hoomid the smoke was juss stuck in the air it was like a thick fog. :ohno Mistress wanted to go to bed around 11 but notissed I didn’t look rite. My snoot was all swollen! :wow One side of my upper lip flap was all poofy. Begin freek out! Mistress tried to look in my mouth and I scream. :( I was acting and breathin normilly and I happily ate a beeg crunchy biskie. Logically she knew I wasn’t gonna die but she shore had lotsa other ideers bout what was going on. She went to sleep on the couch to bedder monitor me. I juss sleep. She got me up at 2:30 to go out for potties, I did two pees and a poop, and she thot I was lookin less poofy and I ate anodder beeg crunchy biskie then we went back to bed in the bedroom. When we got up at 7, I was back to normil skinny snoot! :blink: I ate brekkie then she was able to get a good look in my mouth and nothin seems amiss. She hexpekted a broken toofer or an abcess or sumthin but nope. I threw my toys round at Wiki walkie tine no prollem. I seem to be fine but Mistress is still kwite ankshuss bout me. She’s got plans this affernoon but doesn’t reelly wanna leaf me.

Sounds like everybuddy elts did OK, cept poor zombie Howie. :twd: I suspekt there was sum ankshusniss at the House of Duck too.

Lupin! You gots sum PBBs! But what is your Mummy doing to you wiff that gauze strangler?

Zavvi I do approve of your banditing of a Dorset apple cake. :ph34r How is a doggie to know it had sumthin in that could be bad? Sorry you and Nutmeg werede to barf it all up.

Great report Zorro! Please tell Charlie I’m sorry he’s hurt and hope he feels bedder soonest! What a great place you’ve got for walkies!

It seems Mistress is gonna leaf me so I’m gonna see iffen I can calm her down. She’s still a big jangley bout me.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Did you get stung by something, Wiki?

Miss Jennie

I actually hope it was some kind of bug bite. I am still suspicious of her teeth/mouth though. She's always had worn out, stained teeth and they do have plaque build up. But she is not at all sensitive about it. :dunno

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Wiki, mystery schnoz swelling and mystery booboo leg.  :wow You lead an exciting life!

Miss Noo Carol, that car repair guy sounds like a great fellow. :nod  :yay for the sump pump.

Fizzy, you were are good brave girl wif the noises and to ask to go out.  As I mentioned, I too go out at least once each night.  Ma acts like it's sooooo weird. <_<  Well, it's knot!  You do it.  I do it. Wiki does it.  KNOT weird.

It is 93 real degrees and feels like 100 right now.  They extended the heat advisory until this evening.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hola!  Well, I did get a baff yestiddy, an it wuz bery lively!  We ran arownd the yard an dansed an I sang---it wuz amoosin.

Angie  (Pee Ess---Hola, Zorro mi corazon.  Te amo.  I wish you wooda bin heer yestiddy.  You wooda rescood me, si?)

Uh, wait a minute, Angie.  It wuz KNOT amusing!  You were a total nightmare, my sweet, stubborn old lady dog.  Seriously, folks, she was horrible.  We had to catch her first, then try and get a leash around her neck while she struggled like a wild animal, and kept trying to bite us.  She freaked out over the water, and we were all soaking wet by the time we finally decided she was clean enough, and called it quits.  Then she avoided us again, and tried to go up the 4 porch steps from the SIDE, and fell over on her back.  She was so loud that our next door neighbors came out because they were afraid something terrible was happening.   OMD, there is a reason she hasn't had a bath for 2 years.  She also needs her toenails cut, but that would have been impossible.  She'll have to be muzzled and hoisted up in a sling at Grapehounds, and I will pay the nice lady whatever she wants.  Kiva was a whole lot better, thank goodness.  It was also about 96 degrees, and Doug and I were literally exhausted by the time it was over.

It started out not too bad with the fireworks, and even the city ones, which we normally hear, weren't bothersome.  But then.....I don't know if we have some new neighbors, or if the old ones decided to get real wild and crazy, but we had huge boomers and everything else going off 3 houses down.  The girls were upset, but not as upset as I was.  That lasted a while.  But other fireworks were going off all over the neighborhood, till well after midnight.  We are getting back to normal today, and Angie is slowly acting like her Mom and Dad didn't try to brutally murder her.

I'm going to Mary's tonight and seeing the Summer Of Love concert!

Widget is such a good boy!

OMD, Zavvi and Nutmeg!  You were very naughty.  Your poor Mom, and her poor pocketbook.  I'm glad everything came out alright.  <_<

Yay, Patsy---finally some decent weather!

Charlie and Zorro and Cynthia, we looooove your pictures!  Poor Charlie.  We hope your eye feels better real quick.  And Zorro, you did a great job of barking.  You look so very handsome, and your surrounding fields look awesome.  Happy Birthday to Dash!

Glad Howie is slowly getting back up to speed!

The Spam video!  We need to see this every year.

And a baby eagle!

Sounds like Fizzy is adjusting well, Cindy.

Well, Wiki, you sure did scare your Mom!  But that is great that you are back to normal today.

I am feeling emotional today.  It is the one year anniversary of us saying goodbye to Laila.  I honestly think of her every day, and miss her so much, I think more than I have missed any of my dogs.  I just feel like we were both cheated.  We didn't get to be together long enough, and she deserved so much more.  :brokenheart

• Sad 3

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Cake and sunshine and ouchie eyeballs and a swollen snooter. Yikes. :o My goodness, folks. Please all get well and stay well. :thumbs-up

Mom sez it's gonna be another hot one, every day until Monday. Yuck. :angryfire Fankfully wif the blinds closed on the south side of the house, it stays reasonable inside for us (gorgeous) black houndies. 

have a great day, ebereewun

🌞:rivethead

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020