And now we have to move

Sigh 

IMG-0551.jpg

:crazy

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:lol  :lol  :lol  

I'll send Felicity right over.  She likes eating spiders!!!  :rolleyes: 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

12 minutes ago, greysmom said:

Sort of miniature king crab?

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

19 minutes ago, greysmom said:

Thanks Felicity! But that wasn't an appetizer spider, it was the Deeluxe Combo Super Sized Speshul :yikes

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Yikes.  At least it's outside. 

Camp Counselor Story:
Charleston, South Carolina
https://south-carolina-plantations.com/berkeley/richmond.html  Back in the days when this wonderful place belonged to my girl scout council and was our beloved camp

I was a counselor one summer and sharing the carriage house with other counselors.  The carriage house had a lovely screened porch.  Outside the porch (thank goodness) there was a spider web that stretched from the eaves to a shrub and from the foundation to the base of said shrub.  The web was over 5' tall.  I was relaxing on the porch when I head what sounded like a Chihuahua moving about in the leaves outside.  The spider was coming home. :eek  No more relaxing on the porch.  :lol  

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

24 minutes ago, LBass said:

Yikes.  At least it's outside. 

Camp Counselor Story:
Charleston, South Carolina
https://south-carolina-plantations.com/berkeley/richmond.html  Back in the days when this wonderful place belonged to my girl scout council and was our beloved camp

I was a counselor one summer and sharing the carriage house with other counselors.  The carriage house had a lovely screened porch.  Outside the porch (thank goodness) there was a spider web that stretched from the eaves to a shrub and from the foundation to the base of said shrub.  The web was over 5' tall.  I was relaxing on the porch when I head what sounded like a Chihuahua moving about in the leaves outside.  The spider was coming home. :eek  No more relaxing on the porch.  :lol  

Yikes!! I would have left my stuff and flown out of there riteawayquik :lol

And to your first point, *this* one was outside. I turned around one day whilst sitting on the bed putting on my socks and there was it’s relative, resting on my pillow. o m g

LOL, someone on reddit just asked did any one else's grey eat spiders?? 

I don't mind them, as long as they are not black widows/brown recluse, and not on me/next to me

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

4 hours ago, Nadine said:

Come over here. No dangerous animals around... 

Tempting!

3 hours ago, Houndtime said:

I'd be packed already.

:lol

Yuck.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I think spiders are cool.  Except when I run into their webs with my face.

Sort of miniature king crab?

And you don't need thumbs because you don't have to crack the shell.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Even after losing half the flesh on my finger after a Hobo Spider bite (it grew back :D ) I still like spiders very much. Butt knot on my PILLOW!

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

If you think that's a spider, I'm guessing you don't want to move to the dezzert.....:rotfl

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Just a friendly reminder (from my current location cowering under the bed) that several years ago there was an agreement here that the title of any and all posts with spider pix included would contain a spider warning. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

On 6/17/2023 at 7:13 PM, FiveRoooooers said:

Yikes!! I would have left my stuff and flown out of there riteawayquik :lol

And to your first point, *this* one was outside. I turned around one day whilst sitting on the bed putting on my socks and there was it’s relative, resting on my pillow. o m g

Nope. Have you got the hoover permanently on stand by?

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

• 3 weeks later...

You guys, I'm sorry but I had to get the bug man out here. Just.Too.Many.Spiders. All was well until last night when there it was, on the arm of the couch watching me as I was darning socks. Took all I had knot to jab that needle into myownself.  Wot.The.Flock :yikes