Lila Smells Spring

There is still snow on the ground, but it's melting and the birds are singing. And there are lots of smells for a houndie to sniff. It feels like we finally turned the corner from winter to spring.

otx7fDkl.jpg

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Making the most of the sunshine Lila!

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Lila,

Petunia ob Alabama, who is now Petunia ob da Dezzert wants to know what that white stuff in the picture is.

You are looking fantastic, Lila! :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Very encouraging, thanks Lila! You do look mah-velous :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:wub: Lila :kiss2

Our snow and ice is s-l-o-w-l-y disappearing, too :)

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Lila,

Petunia ob Alabama, who is now Petunia ob da Dezzert wants to know what that white stuff in the picture is.

You are looking fantastic, Lila! :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Petunia, it's marshmallow fluff. They cover the ground with it here and you get to lick it whenever you go outside. Sometimes, there's peanut butter sauce to pour over it. We northern houndies have it made!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Petunia of the Dezzert, Merc is a big fat liar. The white stuff is a glacier, layers upon layers of snow and ice that are impossible for a houndie to walk on of pee upon. I can't wait for it to be gone!

Lila of the Tundra

Lila Football

Petunia of the Dezzert, Merc is a big fat liar. The white stuff is a glacier, layers upon layers of snow and ice that are impossible for a houndie to walk on of pee upon. I can't wait for it to be gone!

Lila of the Tundra

:bugeye :bugeye :bugeye

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Sorry Merc, the past 6 weeks have been hard! Riskin my life and leggies every time I go out there. Believe me, I wish it was marshmallow fluff.

Lila Football

LMBO!!!!!!!! You guys are a roo and a half XD!! Thanks for the early morning giggle! (and yes, those white glaciers like to eat doggies up here. Dey iz ebil. )

Beware of dog? Forget the dog - BEWARE OF CAT! No wait. The budgie is a killer, too.

35618219502_5f27c04249_s.jpgAaerro by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

Rainbow Bridge - Aaerro march 2018

I know that look. :lol

We too are finally seeing some of the non-white stuff. At the moment, it's brown and gucky, but that's better than white and slippery. It was hard to find a potty spot for weeks.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

:lol: Nice poem Nikita!

The glacier is pretty much gone, just one remains on the patio. Lila flopped down in the dead, cold, damp grass today for belly rubs. I guess that means spring is here. Although we got 30" of snow last year on April 15.....

Lila Football