Bee Wiseman

45MPHK9

Trisha, Burke,

This is such a beautiful tribute to Bee. I smiled reading about her and felt great sadness, it touched me deeply as the tears fell thinking of the heartache you both are going through. It is the hardest gift of all to give but I hope you felt the good in the moment she passed as the pain ceased.

Bob and I were happy to have spent time with your family at Dewey and hope that wonderful memories will soon replace the sadness. We look forward to spending New Years with you where we will toast to her memory.

<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful tribute!!! My condolences to you and your family.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

I saw this last night but didn't have the heart to say anything as I was shocked to see this so soon. I was happy to spend some time with you all at Dewey.. and I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

~Lisa and Sage

:f_white

Edited by DevilDog

GTsiggy_zps0481d543.jpg

Lisa with Finnegan (Nina's Fire Fly) and Sage (Gil's Selma). Always missing Roscoe
www.popdogdesigns.net pop art prints, custom portraits and collars

:brokenheart

I haven't even felt able to post here until now, even though I heard the news last night. I never even met Bee Wiseman, but somehow I felt as if she was part of the family. I have always loved your pictures of her and Murray so very much, Trisha. They told her story in a way that a one-thousand page novel never could. They seemed to turn me into a participant rather than a passive viewer; so yes, I feel that I have somehow been on the same adventures your sweet Bee was taken on. I laughed at her incredible jumps, and smiled at the beautiful sunsets she enjoyed; fell in love with her beautiful eyes as she smiled under a canopy of beautiful Fall leaves; and felt a lump in my throat as I admired the pictures of her with her daddy. The news of her diagnosis filled me with sorrow; and I cried bitter tears last night when I heard you had said goodbye. Bee Wiseman was such a personality on GT, and I can't imagine this board without her.

I hope I get to meet you and Burke one day, Trisha, because I want to tell you just how much I remember about her, even though I never felt the softness of her fur or kissed her pretty head. In a way, it doesn't matter whether I did or not. Many on this board never met her in person. But her memory will live on in our hearts too. Her sweetness touched so many of us, more than you can imagine and more than we can say.

:gh_run2 Farewell, Bee. Rest in peace, sweetie. We will never forget you. :brokenheart

Trisha and Burke :grouphugsadhugsmiley.gif:grouphugsadhugsmiley.gif

... and kisses to Murray. :heart

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I've loved Bee stories since I first joined. I'm so sorry you didn't have more time with her. :weep

Run free, sweet Bee :gh_runner

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Guest madredhare

I woke up a couple times at night, thinking about a girl and her family I've never met. That's how much of an impact the pictures and stories made. How is Murray doing? :grouphug

So odd that you posted this. I woke up many times during the night as well. I just kept hearing the name "Bee Wiseman". I never met her or her family as well. I visit this forum often, but have never had a particular hound's name come to me. Maybe it's because she is there with my Dixie girl.

Oh, Tricia and Burke, my heart grieves with yours. She was the only dog I recognized at Grapehounds, out of that huge sea of hounds. I got so excited when I saw her and wondered if I was correct. What a beautiful memory filled tribute for a beautiful girl.

May smiles soon overcome the tears as more fond memories come to mind.

:grouphug

sue

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Guest vahoundlover

I always enjoy looking at pictures of your beautiful girl. I am so sorry she had to leave you. Those few years for you were a lifetime of happy moments for Bee, you gave her your hearts and she in kind showered you with love. My heart goes out to you.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_red

I am so touched by your post, and so sorry you lost Bee Wiseman. Thank you for sharing her with us here on GT--we will always remember her. I'm thinking of you both, and of Murray.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Dear Burke, Tricia & Murray

I went off GT early last night & didnt see your post until now.

Sorry sounds so trite. From now on everytime I am at a Greyhound event & I see no one under the table I will know that isnt true, Bee is there.

Bea you were so full of life that I thought you could win the war over the evil C. So jump high over the rainbow bridge there is an endless supply of treats there, just for you.

Love Caroline & Sabrina

:f_pink:f_white:f_pink:f_white

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

My heart just fell when I saw Bee's name here. I knew, as we all did, that it was coming. Frankly, I prefer denial.

Bee was a truly wonderful girl. I remember your being in the room next to Aquitaine and I for Grapehounds. You introduced Murray first so I said I knew that she had to be Bee Wiseman. She was such a wonderful, funny, loving girl. It was a joy to get to know her that little bit. I know that I am better for having met her. I can't even imagine how much she enriched your lives. Hugs to both you and Burke. Hugs to Murray who must wonder.

Bee Wiseman, you run free, find your friends, and wait for us. We will all be there at some point to meet up with you and our loved and missed friends again.

I'm so very sorry that your lovely girl is gone. :grouphug Your tribute post and its photos moved me to both smiles and tears. I'm glad she found her special home with you and Burke.

---Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Thank you so much for sharing your special girl with us. I'm so very sorry for your loss :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Reading all of the posts, seeing how deeply Bee Wiseman touched so many people, made me think of these words. It may be a little corny---I get that way sometimes when I'm emotional---but it expresses the way I think Bee made us feel. We use words like love and hope and joy a lot, and have to know without proof that they really exist. But sometimes that proof is there for all to see, and on Greytalk, it is in the pictures of Bee Wiseman.

If you ever thought that love didn't matter,

that it was a concept too fragile to hold,

let go of the doubt that clouds your eyes,

and it will appear, much brighter than gold.

It's power will strengthen as it expands,

like ripples across a lake.

But if in your heart there still is a question,

just think of the difference that one dog can make.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Like so many others here, I never met Bee Wiseman, but she feels like part of the family after seeing her pictures and reading of her adventures here. Thank you for sharing her with all of us. We all grieve with you ... :grouphug

Tricia, Burke and Murray,

My only goal for Dewey was to meet Bee Wiseman and Murray. It is really hard to find the right words after spending last Sunday afternoon lounging on the beach with all of you and meeting the star of the show, Bee Wiseman for the first time. I am so sad that she is gone, but so happy that I had the honor of sitting next to her on the beach, petting her and just getting to watch her while she enjoyed her nap in her tent.

Run pain-free Bee Wiseman. We love you and will miss you.

Please know that our thoughts are with you. The right words just aren't coming through the tears. - Don

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I'm so sorry. Bee Wiseman was one of my absolute GT favorites. I'm so sorry I didn't make it to Dewey to meet her in person.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I am one of the many that never met Bee Wiseman, but always loved seeing the pictures and the posts about her. I am so sorry to see this post, but am always happy to know that a greyhound was truly loved. .

Run free, Bee Wiseman

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy