Bee Wiseman

45MPHK9

I'm so sorry to read this - we followed her adventures with great interest and affection. What a wonderful thing you did for her, and she did for you. Run free Bee.

Spring-siggy-with-Hana.jpg
Angel Gary (Hallo Smoke'em 2000-2013), Angel Molly (Kiowa Mysticrule 1999-2011) Linda, Hana, Sultan

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tricia, I am so very sorry. Miss Bee Wiseman had many friends and was loved by everyone. She is free from pain , you will always have her in your heart. Word cannot say how I feel for you, there are no words to describe the pain of losing one that you love.

Guest JillinMichigan

She was truly a special hound, and it breaks my heart along with yours that you did not have more time with her. Your photos and stories about her have been wonderful, and she was truly blessed to be a part of your family.

Grief is the price we all pay for love. Never more true than with the loss of our dearest friends. Although I never "met" her, I'd still like to think of Bee Wiseman as a friend. Tricia and Burke, and Murray, I am so sorry you had to say see you later to Bee Wiseman. :grouphug

Godspeed Bee Wiseman. Find LadyBug, and we will see you again. :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so sorry that she had to leav.

Yur tribute brought me too tears - it is so beautiful. What joy and happiness she found in her senior years with you,

Godspeed Bee Wiseman

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

So sorry, many tears and much love for a beautiful girl. What a touching tribute :weep

:f_red

Edited by k9fun

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

Tricia and Burke - I'm so very sorry. I loved seeing her in your Dewey pics - she looked wonderful. But she's gone so soon. That cancer is such a cruel, heartless beast. It can't hurt her any more. GodSpeed beautiful, sweet Bee Wiseman.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

What a gift, to have that glorious weekend at Dewey with Bee, before you had to say goodbye. I'm so very sorry for this terrible loss. Your tribute so clearly comes from your heart. Bee was one in a million.

She is remembered, and she always will be. :kiss2

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Guest greytlady93

We saw you just a few days ago in Dewey. Your pups looked so happy in the back of your car and they were clearly enjoying themselves.

Thank you for taking a pup that wasn't wanted and turning her into the beautiful greyhound I saw. She glowed with love and life and happiness.

While you comfort one another, remember that there is an extended family of greyfolk who understand what you are feeling and will offer whatever help they can.

My prayers and deepest condolences to you and your family.

Run free Beautiful Bee Wiseman...

Donnamarie

Tricia, Burke and Murray, I am so, so sorry to hear of Miss Bee Wiseman's passing. :weep :weep She looked beautiful in the Dewey pics. She is now pain free and running with the angels :gh_run and Sterling and all the other bridge babies. She will be missed.f_yellow

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Oh, Tricia, I'm so, so sorry. All of us who knew Bee Wiseman, whether we'd met her in person, or were simply in awe of her in your beautiful photos, are crying with you and Burke now. You were able to find the perfect words in your eloquent tribute because you knew her so well, loved her and understood her best. She embodied the joy of a dog who was precisely where she was meant to be. And if love alone was enough to keep her with you, there would be no good-byes. I know how much pain and sadness you're feeling right now, but that love is what will truly keep her in your hearts forever. Because you shared her so unselfishly, she will live in the hearts of her many friends as well.

You and Burke are in my thoughts and prayers during this very sad time---sending love and sympathy for the loss of your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Tricia & Burke - My heart is breaking for both of you. Although a piece of your souls has slipped away, your hearts are so much larger for the love and the time you shared with Bee. Hold on to all of those wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing her with the rest of us as well. - Chris

Oh NO!!!!! I'm so sorry to read this! I was hoping Bee Wiseman would be with us a bit longer.

:grouphug for you and Burke and Murray.

I can't even tell you how much I hate this disease.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest falconschild

"(Glinda) Like a comet pulled from orbit

As it passes a sun

Like a stream that meets a boulder

Halfway through the wood...

(Both) Who can say if I've been

Changed for the better?

I do believe I have been

Changed for the better

(Glinda) And because I knew you...

(Elphaba) Because I knew you...

(Both) Because I knew you...

I have been changed for good. "

"For Good" -Wicked

I think we've all been changed for good by Bee Wiseman. From her unforgettable name to her beautiful face, she will always be remembered.

I'm sorry you had to part ways with her - if only temporarily - far too soon. *hugs*

Guest greyhoundgirl1

I was dreading the day you would post this. I know my beautiful boy, Zevon, is one of the greys to welcome Miss Bee home. I am truly sorry for your loss. :f_pink

OH Tricia and Burke- :cry1

I was so shocked to see this post so soon, and I read your beautiful tribute with tears streaming down my face. I told you at GiG that I was a Bee Wiseman groupie- always enjoying your beautiful pictures of her and was thrilled to have the opportunity to meet your gorgeous girl.

I know that you will treasure the memories of the short time you had with her and that you were willing to give her a chance and she blossomed with you. None of us will ever forget Bee, with her wonderful name and beautiful face and love of life.

My thoughts and tears are with you, Burke and Murray too. :grouphug:f_red

Run free sweet Bee Wiseman! :gh_run2

Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I couldn't believe the post when I saw it. It seems so fast and she looked so wonderful in the photos from Dewey.

Trisha and Burke, we are so incredibly sorry for the loss of Miss Bee Wiseman. I am so glad that we got to share some time with her this spring. She is gone from this earth, but not from your heart.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds