Bee Wiseman

45MPHK9

Guest FreddyGirl

Tricia and Burke,thank you for giving Bee Wiseman the love and compassion she deserved. Special people with a very special girl. Bee's adveventures have had me in stitches. Your dedication brought back fond memories, especially the photos of Bee leaping for treats from her daddy.

Bee is running with the best, including my Bobbi doodles.

Godspeed sweet girl, watch over mommy and daddy and brother Murray. :f_red

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run free Bee, your influence will go on forever.

Cancer sucks, and those that are left behind will never stop trying to find a way to never have to deal with this again!!!

God speed and race with the wind over that rainbow bridge. Will miss you sweet Bee!

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

Guest jackjack

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about Bee Wiseman. Your tribute and pictures of her are lovely, and she most certainly was a lucky dog to have found you both. Please take care of yourselves. f_yellow

I'm so sorry Bee Wiseman was taken so soon. What a beautiful written and pictorial tribute to a special girl. I'm so glad we got to meet you at GIG -- I treasure the picture you took of Mandy and Bee. My thoughts are with you, Burke, and Murray. Godspeed beautiful Bee f_yellow

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Tricia, Burke, & Murray:

I knew this time would come, didnt' know it would hurt so bad.

Thank you for sharing her life with us; she was a most special & beautiful lady.

All our love to you, SweetBee, you will NEVER be forgotten.

Kathy, Desi, Skeeter

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Guest brindleandfawn

While words cannot fill the space left by her loss, your remembrance for Bee Wiseman was a wonderful tribute to your special life together. While our hearts ached at the thought of her absence, your photos of her put smiles on our faces, they captured her amazing personality at her beautiful Bee Wiseman best. We are glad to have met her, and to have had the opportunity to spend some time with her at Dewey last weekend.

Thank you all for your kind words. I am astounded by the depth of the pain we feel right now. We are heartbroken. We would do anything to get Bee back. We miss her so much.

We will never get over losing her. :(

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Tricia and Burke-

We are so sorry for the loss of the lovely Bee Wiseman. I had just looked at the GRTB pics you posted of Bee and Burke... and was thinking that I hoped this meant Bee would be around a while longer. You two shared so much of Bee Wiseman and Murray with Greytalk with your wonderful pictures... it was very easy to feel that we knew her, too, even though I only petted her a couple of times. So glad that she got to go to Dewey with you for last walks on the beach.

Many hugs.

How is Murray doing?

Carol and Mark

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Bee will never know how many hearts she touched..even those of us that didn't get to meet her in person. I loved that pup from day one I say her pics in here.

She will always have a place in many hearts

Run free Bee

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest KansasGrey

Oh Tricia I'm so sorry! Hugs to you, Burke and Murray. Your tribute was beautiful. Perhaps we could organize an auction six months apart from the Miss Nellie auction in Bee's memory to raise more money for cancer research. That would be a great tribute to one of GreyTalk's favorite girls. We all loved her and the photos you shared.

Run pain free Bee!

Jan

Tricia, my heart is broken for you & Burke. I'm so sorry your lovely Bee Wiseman had to leave you. But she will always be a part of your lives & who you are.

I remember the first time I noticed her name here on GT. It must have been before your second Dewey when you were trying out the pup tent in the living room. lol.gif And then it turned out you were our upstairs neighbors! We tried to keep up with Bee & Murray but they were always very busy houndies, always doing something cool & fun.

What a wonderful life you gave Bee: not only a third chance but a rich, full, fun life. It doesn't seem long enough to you, but to Bee it must have been paradise, every day. Thank you for sharing so much of her life with us.

Although you are lost, you are not alone. We grieve with you & won't forget her. Godspeed Bee Wiseman! flowers_yellow.gif

6244831523_ecea1246be.jpg">

Edited by sweetdogs

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry and my heart goes out to you.

Thank you for sharing Bee Wiseman's life with us all. She will be missed by so many.

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Eric ( DNT Finbarclancy )  6/29/14    Maggie ( DNT Oh Maggie ) 6/29/14

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme ) 3/15/08 - 4/9/20 ---  Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11

Guest IrskasMom

I feel your Pain.If I could, would give you both BIG Hugs. In Time, the good Memories you shared will shine through.Bee will never be Forgotten,she will live on.Hug Murray from me :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

All of us who never met her, never got to pet her soft fur and silky ears, feel that we know her from how her personality shone through in your stories. The jumping pictures are a study in joy.

Run with the wind, Bee Wiseman.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest GryffinSong

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. Your heartfelt words touch me deeply, and I'm so very sorry that you've lost your dear, sweet girl to osteo. :(