Bee Wiseman

45MPHK9

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me among those to whom your amazing pics and well-told tales brought smiles and laughter and, now, tears of grief. (It is still a wonder to me, this powerful love for--and from--our houndies, that makes friends of all of us who have never even met in person.) Thank you for sharing the beautiful Bee Wiseman with us. My condolences to you both.

Lisa

Lisa
...sharing the journey with my best friend, Kevin, and our four greyhounds:
Littermates Sweetie* & Spicy (Possible Betsy, Possible Edna),

Moody* (Jr's Moody Man), and Dragon (Kiowa Dragonfire)

*Gone to wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge

Guest dizzyLu72

Oh my goodness.. I have been out of town and I'm just now getting caught up on my GT info. I first saw the post about Bee going to the Bridge with the "Found a Picture" topic. I was stunned..and at a loss for words. I've only bee on GT a little over a year and Bee Wiseman and Murray have been a STAPLE here for me. I always enjoy the lovely siggies you make and how photogenic your lovely houndie are. This unexpected news brought me to tears. I'm so sorry for your loss and hope that you all can find healing in knowing what an amazing life you gave Bee. Run free sweet girl.

:f_pink:grouphug

She found you just in time to make your world a better place. You took her when no one else wanted her and gave her the world she craved. She brought so many people together. She created such a following, not just because of her name - who will ever not smile when the name Bee Wiseman is uttered? - but because of the life you created for each other and so generously shared with all of us. That photo of Bee and Burke walking down the path in the woods with Bee looking up at Burke and Burke looking down at Bee will always be the definition of devotion in my book. Godspeed, Bee Wiseman.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry Tricia and Burke. I only realized today that I hadn't seen this thread :(

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

So deeply sorry for your loss was hoping you'd get more time with her.....

Run Free Bee Wiseman such a 'beautiful girl' :gh_run

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Oh Tricia and Burke. I have no words, but am overcome with sadness. Holding you both and Murray too, very close in my heart. Love and hugs to you all.

Guest Downtownhoundz

What an absolutely beautiful tribute to your special girl. I can't imagine anyone not wanting her and am so glad you found your way into each other's lives.Many of us know that deep rooted pain and ache of your heart that you are feeling, I can tell you by my experience after two years at the bridge, it's still there. :f_pink

I am so very sorry that Bee Wiseman had to leave you. I never got to meet her, but your expeditions, your vacations, your photos of her smiling face say everything. She was such a well-loved hound, so beautiful and so happy to be home with you. She loves you still, and she always will.

Tricia Burke and Murray,

My heart sank when I saw your post. What a beautiful tribute you did for Bea. So glad we all got together on the beach in Dewey and got to spend some time with her. Bill and I are so sorry for you loss, a huge hug for you three.

I know y'all had a beautiful last weekend at Dewey, (I was in the ABT beach Shanty Town) and I remember the remarkable Miss Bee from GIG. It was like meeting a celebrity.:wub:

I am so sorry you had to say good bye so very soon. We never ever have long enough.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Loved her name, loved her spirit and loved that it was meant to be that she come to your home for that unconditional love. A beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. We are sad and we are sorry! Godspeed Bee Wiseman and may the wind always be at your back. You are so loved by so many people.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

My deepest sympathies go out to both of you and to Murray on this terrible loss.

I will never forget meeting you all at GiG, and what nice visits we had sipping beverages on patios. Bee Wiseman was priceless.

Run free, sweet Bee Wiseman.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

My heart sunk when I saw Bee's name here :cry1. Such a beautiful girl---I am so very sorry she had to leave you.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest GreyLaw

I am so sorry. Bee has a friend that met her at the Bridge- my Miss Meadow passed last Saturday from Osteo. Ive lost the most beautiful little 10 year old brood mama to cancer. I wish I could say more ... Just know that we are praying for you. I know what horrible, inexplicable grief you're going through. You gave Bee a wonderful home. Bless you for adopting a senior- we adopted Meadow when she was 8 years young. Take care and I can pass on this advice- take it one minute at a time.. Or one hour... God bless you.

Guest Javasmom

I am so sorry. Bee Wiseman was very famous indeed, something that I feel as though she earned. You guys were so fortunate to find one another and there-in lies your luck. RIP Bee Wiseman! What a fine life you lead.

Tricia, Burke and Murray,

Hugs to you all. Sorry I missed you at Dewey.

Soon told me yesterday about Bee Wiseman, then I read this post.

What a beautiful tribute.

Run free sweet pup.

Hugs and Love forever...

Edited by santannahmom

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Guest 4dogscrazy

I am truly sorry to hear about Bee Wiseman, I too have loved her from afar. She was an awesome hound and one of the first I followed on GT. She kinda welcomed me to the forum and I found her fascinating. She will be missed. My condolences to you guys, and extra hugs to Murray.