Bee Wiseman

45MPHK9

brave beautiful bee

Words can never convey how sorry we are that it was time to let her go. We will never forget sweet Bee with her bunny soft fur and shoe button eyes. I'm so glad we got to spend time with all of you at Dewey. It was with a heavy heart I said good-bye on Sunday, and it's and even heavier heart knowing how painful this is for all of you.

Good-bye sweet Bee, you are loved and missed and never to be forgotten.

Love

Jan, Dave and Ben and Brooke

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tricia and Burke -- I am in tears here and so very sorry for your loss. I will tell you, though, what you already know. You gave Bee Wiseman the best time of her entire life. You gave her love when no one else would or could -- she might have found another home at some point, but it would not have been the perfect home she found with you. You were all clearly meant for one another. We never ever ever have enough time with these perfect and precious hounds. But when you make their time with you the best of their lives, you have done them justice. Bee Wiseman was surely as loved as any grey could be. While you wait for your broken hearts to mend, I hope you can take some comfort in that. Please also accept my thanks, as I'm sure Bee would want to thank you herself, for giving her such a loved and happy retirement.

I am glad to have gotten to see you all -- and the wonderful Bee Wiseman -- last weekend at Dewey. The chance to kiss her sweet head (while also swabbing her cheek for DNA) was precious. Bee will not be forgotten. And, in giving her DNA she may also have helped, in some small way, to prevent some future greyhound from getting this dreaded f-ing disease.

I am sending you hugs and sharing your grief. Take care. Kiss Murray on the head for me -- and let him help comfort you.

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Tricia and Burke,

I was so dreading the day this thread would appear. I am crying with you both, my heart is breaking with you and I am sending hugs to both of you. Bee sure was a Daddy's girl but when she was by his side, her eyes were on you. The world is a better place for having Bee Wiseman in it.

Run with the angels sweet Bee Wiseman, you are with the very very best ~

p.s. My offer is still there should Murray need it

:f_pink Yes, the beautiful, sweet, charming Bee Wiseman was indeed one in a million. :inlove

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved. Bee. :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Your tribute was moving and lovely. Bee was like a rare jewel that was waiting for the right people to love her so she could shine. I loved seeing your photos of her adventures. It is so clear from every photo and post that Bee had come home to the perfect home. Although there were only three years to spend with her, you created a lifetime of beautiful memories and wonderful moments with Bee. My heart goes out to you.

flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

A beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl. Their ability to fill our hearts with so much love is amazing. Their ability to fill our hearts with so much grief is, well, heartbreaking. We've all known the love they give us and most of us know how devastating it is when we love them. I'm sorry that you are experiencing it.

Hugs.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

:cry1 I'm so, so sorry. She obviously had a wonderful life with you and I'm glad I got to meet her more than once. Sending you and Burke lots of hugs and warm thoughts. I know how bad it hurts. :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest jettcricket

I gasped when I saw her name here in remebrance. I'm so so sorry in the loss of your beautiful Bee Wiseman. My heart hurts with yours....:cry1

Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears...t'was heaven here with you".

Edited by jettcricket

Guest K9Cookies

Oh no, oh no. :cry1 I'm so sorry that Bee Wiseman is gone. I wish we got a chance to say goodbye to her at the beach. I'm grateful though that we got to meet her so many times and watch her jump for treats. :blush

Tricia and Burke, we'll be thinking about you two and Murray. :grouphug

Tricia & Burke - I'm so very sorry Bee had to leave you... it's always too soon.

Huge hugs to you 2 & Murray - wish I could give them to you in person.

I'm so glad you had Dewey with her.

And have no fear - she WILL be remembered. Bee Wiseman is one of the GT celebrities!

Run free, Bee Wiseman!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

My heart sank when I saw Bee's name here in Remembrance. I loved reading about the adventures of Bee Wiseman and Murray. She is loved by many and will be missed by many.

Run Free Ms. Bee and go and find all of the bridge kids that will meet you there and run with you. You are missed Sweet girl. :f_pink

Hugs to you all :grouphug .

Amy & Maddie

My heart sank when I saw Bee's name here in Remembrance. I loved reading about the adventures of Bee Wiseman and Murray. She is loved by many and will be missed by many.

Run Free Ms. Bee and go and find all of the bridge kids that will meet you there and run with you. You are missed Sweet girl. :f_pink

Hugs to you all :grouphug .

Amy & Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I just couldn't believe what I was seeing when I saw this thread.:grouphug I just don't know what to say. Bee Wiseman? Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!! :weep

Then I remember that she is OK, that cancer may have taken her body, but it didn't take the real Bee, her lovely spirit. She is happy now too I just know it.

Run free Bee! Run and JUMP to the sky and be healthy and happy. You are loved always by many more people than ever had the opportunity to meet you personally.

You WILL NEVER EVER BE FORGOTTEN because your love will forever be a presence gracing those who knew you and everyone here on GT.

:f_red:f_pink :f_pink :f_red :f_red :f_pink :f_pink :f_red:f_pink