Bee Wiseman

45MPHK9

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the post we were all dreading; one that came far too soon...

Bee will live on forever in all our hearts, she was truly a special hound. Thank you for sharing her with us.

(Trisia, Burke and Murray)

:grouphug

I am so sorry for your loss. She was such a beautiful girl - and I always looked forward to your posts with the gorgeous photographs.

We will remember her.

Robin

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Oh, no. Tricia and Burke, I am just seeing this, and am crying over the loss of your beautiful and most beloved Bee Wiseman.

I felt like I knew her personally, and the news of her diagnosis hit me hard.

I am so very sorry that she had to leave.

You are all in my prayers and thoughts today.

Rita

:grouphug:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Thank you for loving the beautiful Miss Bee. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I never knew the 'history' of how you got Bee, Tricia. What an absolutely lovely story, and so wonderful that she ended up in exactly the right home. And how wonderful that, in spite of your grief, you can write such a touching story....These dogs really do make us better people in so many ways, don't they?

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Oh, No. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I get email alerts when people post new threads in Remembrance. My heart sank when I saw this.

I'm so sorry you've lost your lovely Bee Wiseman.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Tricia and Burke,

I am truly truly sorry for your loss of Bee. While we knew it was coming, it is a shock to see your post. Your tribute to her was amazing as she was just that, amazing. You gave her a wonderful home and life that so many pups would be jealous of. She will always be remembered as one of those special GT hounds through the many posts and pictures of her adventures. May you some day find peace and remember with a smile just how lucky you were to have each other. We grieve along with you.

Run free Bee, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh no, just seeing this ... I am so terribly, terribly sorry! Bee Wiseman was absolutely one of my favorites and an inspiration to me ... I thought of her every time and will always think of her whenever Beth leaps in the air with her own missing back toe. I will miss her too.

I hope the pictures will bring you joy one day ... and the knowledge that you gave her the a wonderful life full of adventures, all along and especially in recent weeks with the RV, Dewey, and everything else.

I came back to this post to add -- I was so touched by your story of arranging special "dog adventures" for Bee Wiseman, as I do that for Beth too. I will take her on one soon especially in Bee's honor.

:f_white :f_white :f_white

Edited by PrairieProf

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

I was so saddened to see this thread. Though I never met her, Bee Wiseman was a hound I always loved to hear about and see pictures of. When I saw the photos from Dewey I hoped that meant she was doing well and you still had time. It is wonderful that you were able to take her to that special place. May those memories in particular bring you flashes of joy and peace in the midst of your sorrow. :f_white

Guest budsmom

I am so sorry. This disease is a monster, and my fondest hope is that someday soon we'll have a cure and it will no longer be able to take our friends from us. May you find peace in the many, many beautiful memories you have of your beautiful girl.

:f_pink

My heartfelt condolences on your loss of such a beautiful special girlie. I felt honored to meet her both last year and this year at Dewey. No matter how long (or how tragically short) a time we have with our beloved pets, it's never enough. Never.

:bighug

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.