Bee Wiseman

45MPHK9

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jade1046

I haven't been on GT for a few weeks and when I checked Remembrance my heart sank seeing Bee Wiseman. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby girl. She will be missed. Godspeed sweetheart. :gh_run:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest dramaqueen

To

Tricia and Burke I don't know either of you but got to know you from Bee Wisemsn. I loved reading the stories & looking at the pictures. I got to know Bee just from GT & I'm shedding a tear now because I got to know her just from reading about her. I lost my 1st grey to Osteo & hoping for the best with my Ruby. I watch her real close. Please don't cry just remember her as she was & you will meet up again one day and this I truly believe. So sad to read about Bee Wiseman I will remember her name always.

Guest mysymba

I am so very very sorry...my heart goes out to you and Burke...you will always be Bee Wiseman's mommy..... :wub:

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink Pink roses for a beautiful girl...RIP Bee....you are a beautiful angel....

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing Bee Wiseman's name here still shocks me. She was such an awesome presence on GT - such a special girl, missed forever...

Seeing her name here still shocks us. I can't believe it's been a month. We still miss her terribly. :(

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Seeing Bee Wiseman's name here still shocks me. She was such an awesome presence on GT - such a special girl, missed forever...

Seeing her name here still shocks us. I can't believe it's been a month. We still miss her terribly. :(

:grouphug

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou