Bee Wiseman

45MPHK9

I knew it was coming, but I so was not ready for this yet. :weep:weep:weep

Tricia and Burke I am sooo sorry for your loss. I promise you, even though I never actually met her, because of the stories and pictures you've shared, I will NEVER forget Bee Wiseman. She will always be one of my favorites.

:f_red

Edited by 4My2Greys

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry that your beloved Bee Wiseman (always loved her name) had to leave you. She was a beautiful greyhound, and you gave her a wonderful life.May she send you a sign that all is well, and -------you will be together again someday. :f_pink

o888p2.jpg

Nancy~Mom to Wizard July 9, 2006 and Lexie June 25, 2009

Always in my heart, my goofy boy Sarge 8-25-04....5-17-11

Bee will be missed by many. Through your stories and wonderful photographs we all fell under her spell.

:f_pinkf_yellow:f_pink

I am sending a special hug to Murray, I worry about him missing his sister.

:gh_child

Tricia and Burke, Our hearts go out to you. Know that we are sending you love and hugs. :grouphug Miss Bee Wiseman will never be forgotten. We hope that the pain you feel now will soon be replaced with warm, happy memories of the time Bee was with you.

Mike & Cory (& Gus)

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Tricia and Burke, I can only imagine the depth of your loss. I was privileged to meet Bee Wiseman... and her mom and dad. And I've enjoyed her in th photos you've shared with us.

Fly free, Bee Wiseman, on the wings of love.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

:cry1 I'm so sorry. :grouphug:f_pink Bee Wiseman was such a beautiful girl....I always looked forward to seeing pictures of her and it seemed there were never enough. Big hugs to both you and Burke.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so very sorry that you had to part with Bee Wiseman. :( I always loved seeing her pictures and just seeing her fabulous name always made me smile. There's just never enough time with these members of our families. They just wrap themselves around our hearts so tightly. I hope the happy memories outshine the heartache. :grouphug

:f_white

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

Guest tricolorhounds

I should know better than to open these posts when I'm at work. It's hard to answer the phone with tears in your eyes and a lump in your throat. ... But when I saw Bee Wiseman's name I just had to.

I am so very sorry your Bee girl had to leave so soon, way too soon after finding her perfect home :cry1 I will always remember her beautiful face.

... run free Bee Wiseman :gh_run2 I'll be checking the sky tonight for the brightest star.

Guest houndstooth4

I am so very sorry! When I met you last weekend and saw her, I never guessed that anything was wrong with her. She was beautiful and I will always remember her name and that fabulous smile!

I mostly lurk--I have loved Bee from afar... I'm sorry :(

Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

What a story; what a smart, funny, loving girl; what a true beauty; what a love story. :wub: I have grown to love Bee Wiseman thru your pictures & posts here. Thank you for sharing her with all of us on here.

I'm so sorry she has moved on. She is gone from your sight, but her memories will be with you keeping her always in your hearts.

Run pain-free sweet, beautiful Bee.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

Guest avadogner

Tricia, Burke and Murray,

When I saw the title of your post, I thought it had to be some horrible mistake. I am so incredibly sorry and sad to hear your sweet girl is gone. I have never met y'all or seen Bee in person, but I feel as if I knew her from all the wonderful pictures, stories and little notes y'all share with here on GT. I am a member of the Bee Wiseman Fan Club. Her name pulled me in early afterI joined GT. I just cried reading your tribute and seeing her happy face on the beach. I had to get up and go hug Ava and Augie and tell them how much I love them. I also told them that Bee was gone and that her parents need our prayers and healing thoughts right now. I send you hugs, comfort and thoughts of peace and prayers. Y'all had a very special friend and gift in Bee and thank you for letting us all fall in love with her too. Bee was blessed to have such a loving family.

So sorry,

Alicia aka Ava & Augie's Mum

The beautiful Bee Wiseman will not be forgotten. I'm so sorry.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am in tears. I loved your girl from afar, even though I never met her. She was the beautiful, lively girl with the cute name and the people who were absolutely mad about her. She had the life every dog should have. I am sorry she had to leave. Godspeed, Bee Wiseman, you won't be forgotten.

Guest suzanne

oh god no :( When I saw her name in this forum, my heart sank and I felt tears immediately. I felt like Bee was travelling the osteo journey with my Freya and i so hoped she'd manage to beat it. You wrote an amazing tribute and Bee was a stunning, stunning girl. Run free gorgeous girl, and go have a cuddle with Freya, she'll help you out xx

I'm so sorry :grouphug .

I always loved seeing your beautiful photos of her and will never forget her. I didn't know the story of how you came to get her, but how lucky she was to have people like you to love her for her last few years.

Rest in peace, Bee Wiseman, loved and remembered always.

:f_pink:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting