Can't Believe This Is Happening

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued prayers for Dude . So glad his surgery went well. Now on to recovery! Hugs to you - hope you feel better today.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Just checking...still praying.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Wow Chris, what a roller coaster few days you've had, I just saw this thread and read through it all holding my breath and so very happy to get to the 'all went well' message. Sending big hugs to you :grouphug hoping for some good news.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

We're very happy to read that Dude came though everything well. Hopefully he'll have a good recovery. If you're interested in specific cancer support join us in Circle of Grey.

Jamey, 19 month osteo fighter, sends extra good thoughts to Dude.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Checkin' in to see how Dude's doing this morning. Been thinking of you all, all day yesterday & thru the night. Hope everybody got a good rest.

Dude, we're sending hugs & kisses your way.....and white light thoughts for healing & strength.

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

Hoping day 1 is going well for Dude, Chris.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

the SLC crew are holding a vigil for Dude!!! and are so happy that the surgery went on without complications!!! :yay

Now for the recovery,, continued good thoughts coming your way for Dude and you ,, the flu on top of this,, can't be a good combination

:grouphug

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Sending lots more healing beams for Dude....... :grouphug :grouphug :hope Chris we hope you feel better real soon too!!!! Please keep us posted...

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

TUESDAY MORNING UPDATE 11am:

Just spoke with Dude's surgeon. He is doing really really well. Red Blood Cell count is holding steady. He is eating a little bit and taking his mds orally. They have started him on Amicar. He's having a bit of trouble negotiating getting up and down and learning to walk on three legs, which is only to be expected.

Dr Petersen then shocked me and said if he continues to be stable today it might be possible for him to come home TONIGHT! :eek :eek :eek I think we may opt to keep his there one more night, just because we really aren't prepared yet here. Need to do some shopping and some furniture rearrangement, other misc chores, so we can devote our time and energy to Dude when he comes home.

We'll go see him this afternoon. I'll update more later.

:confett :confetti:confetti

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Glad to read more positive news. He's such a special brave boy :beatheart

Probably better he stays where he is so he can be monitored and you're better prepared for his homecoming.

Holding you all in our thoughts and prayers....

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Good news!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Chris, what good news! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com