Can't Believe This Is Happening

Finally got time to check in on Dude and am so happy to read some really greyt news!

Keep up the good work, buddy!!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping the Dudester is home and resting as comfortably as possible, and that his family will be able to rest a little, too. Sleep tight, 00-Dude!

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Wednesday Evenng 6pm:

Home now! Since about 4pm. He's doing really good! Ate a good dinner and is now lounging around and sleeping. Everyone is remarkably calm, even Momma!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

That is wonderful news Chris. Keep up the good work Dude sweetheart.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

So glad to hear that Dude is home!!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:yay :yay Wonderful news Chris. So glad to hear 00-Dude is home, ate and is resting comfortably.:yay :yay I'm sure he'll be up and about in no time. :kiss2 :kiss2 to Dude.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Ah, sweet boy, we are so glad you;re home. Wish we could give you a hug. I'm joining Lydia in sending some telepathic hugs and gentle nose kisses. Keep getting better and better.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Also sending the telepathic kisses and hugs to Dude to welcome him home!

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Although I haven't posted until now, I have followed and prayed along with everyone else. I am so happy that everything went well, and Dude is home now and comfortable. Please give him gentle scritchies from me and hugs to your family. I will continue to pray for an easy and swift recovery.

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Just getting caught up. So glad Dude is home and doing so well!! :yay Now we need more pictures. Not like you're busy or anything. ;)

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Thursday Evening:

Sorry I didn't update during the day. Dude is keeping us hopping! No troubles so far - he's doing everything he needs to, eating and drinking well, taking his meds as long as peanut butter is involved. I have some pics but Webshots is not cooperating tonight. I'll try and post them later.

I think this thread has about run it's course. Dude will now move to the Survivor's Club! Thank you to everyone who posted here and waited with us in the Virtual Waiting Room! Your thoughts and concern and support for our boy have helped us get through this!

Chris, Dennis,

and the Gang!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly