Can't Believe This Is Happening

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how I didn't see this earlier. I'm so sorry to hear about Dude, but glad to hear that the surgery went well. Sending good thoughts for an uneventful and speedy recovery and many many more years cancer free!!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Wonderful news, Chris. Hopefully you can get some sleep tonight to try to get yourself better. We will continue to pray for Dude.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Checking in...

Glad surgery went smoothly.

Hugs to all.

Nancy, Nixon & the Girls

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

We were thinking good thoughts all day and sending hugs, so releived to see the surgery went well. :hope for continued recovery and 00-Dude coming home soon.

Chucko and Scout :paw

YAY, SO relieved Dude's surgery is over and was a success!! Prayers that he heals quickly and is home quickly.

Get some rest Chris while Dude is in the hospital, you will need it when he gets home. Callie is keeping me hopping, but it's a happy tired. :blush

:bighug

xoxo,

Kim & Callie (who's home now and rooting for Dude!)

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Really REALLY glad to see this! Dude was in my thoughts all day.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

So glad to see your update. Hopefully he has an uneventful and restful night - along with you! Hope you are feeling better. Additional prayers and quick healing thoughts being sent your way. And lots of scritches and kisses for Dude. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just stopping in to say thank you once again to everyone who waited with us in the very crowded virtual waiting room!

My flu seems to be on it's way out too. Think I'm gonna swipe some of the good drugs from DH and zone out for a night!

Chris ;)

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Just stopping in to say thank you once again to everyone who waited with us in the very crowded virtual waiting room!

My flu seems to be on it's way out too. Think I'm gonna swipe some of the good drugs from DH and zone out for a night!

Chris ;)

Both of you rest well tonight. Dude, me and a very happy Nadir will check in on you in the morning.

Checking in this morning......I'm so relieved to see the surgery went well.

Back to check later how his progress is.

Sending continued love and support for a swift recovery for him..

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I'm glad his surgery went well and will continue to have good thoughts on a quick and uneventful recovery! Go Dude!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.