WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

Hi Ebbery wun,

Mama let me on da pooter on a Sunday!  Ushuallee da howsehold iz bizzee dowing farm stuff an den by now ebberywun iz reddy to sleep...but she still had her pooter on - and let me tic,  tic, tic.

Fank gudness dat houndie wuz fownd!

Luks like ebberywun had a greyt time at GIG!!!

Welcome home Miss Lizbef!

Ah habz still been limping on an off...but moor disturbing to dem iz dat ah cry in da meedle ub da nite wen ah get up to shift mah wate.  Ah occashuallee hold mah paw up an show mama - but wen she tuches ma toze and leg an stuff, ah am ok.  She iz wart weed abowt mah sholder.

We are happee dat Tinker duz KNOT habz da thigh dizeez!  Mah Uncle JJ had dat - but he did do ok wif it!

Ah lubz all mah frenz...

FancyToo

Edited by mychip1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Elizabeth is home!  Kathy and Ducky are home!  I assume Cindy and David are home---we left them last night at Hauser Hill. Like Ducky, even though it is only a 4 hour drive for us, I'm so tired right now, and will catch up later.

We did have a great time.

Fancy, we are sending you lots of good thoughts/  Please be okay, sweet girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy  Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Miss Ducky and Miss Nancy, we are glad you are home safely!

FancyToo, we are werried about you- please be OK! :hope     Miss Robin :grouphug 

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Cccchilly 0C     :coffee     At least the sun is shining. 

Glad everyone had a safe drive home from GIG.

Fancy..please let us know when FRuitcake is taking you to the Vet.  We are worried…

I’m off to the SheetShack.  The girls will get their van organized and start cleaning all the cabins.  I’ll give them a hand, going around pulling the ‘cover-ups’ off all the furniture.  Then I’ll work over in the Inn sorting comforters and blankets  -  they’re all laid out on the dining room tables - and maybe clean the front desk. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Backandforth for FancyTwo.

Jupiter seems completely uninterested in the fact that I'm home.  He's not a "people dog" other than following me from room to room.  I suspect that has more to do with knowing where his next cookie/walkie/kibble comes from.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Catching up:

Cindy, try come meclazine for Lacy's tumtum. Same formula as dramamine but mucho cheaper. It will be easier to order online since very few pharmacies carry it. Only one independent pharmacy had it here. Non-Rx and easy to snap in half for a Lacy-sized dose. My vet suggested it for upset tumtums. None of mine get carsick but if I see them eating grass, they get the pill.
https://www.amazon.com/RELIABLE-LABORATORIES-Meclizine-12-5-Caplets/dp/B01J92PCE8/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2ZKC71ILC7M7F&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.HLHjv8uBBx174PaC69-i49xynNf0InQO5zo0Urlf6gR8mzYXbSIm8f8g9LcTl9MzFzOK4WYPlcYKkYo1UJYNgeoxy-Yxbs5WLCgoQXItCCah5P3CW3DLIf7Oq8yEwLB32bIlVz3LrwHKdWzBGWLKxDjhScqrdtuNQcryR80aSeKiFaJRsuu7SHuHR39Upk2QhCMm6t9M-Ay3ZNxAm2y-Z-lVbcTWY6NgLguOhKTvkuc.-KRWIFbqJGbysc8p525F0AhvasnSk32cMR9XTo7WDK0&dib_tag=se&keywords=meclizine+12.5+mg+tablets&qid=1713785919&sprefix=meclasine%2Caps%2C215&sr=8-2

Miss RE CArol  "GIGabyte" - good one! :rofl

Between the dampness outside, drizzly/misty rain, and wind, my hair was a mess. Even the FrizzEase couldn't control it and I refuse to use hairspray. Oh well, no one was expecting me to look glamorous. :rofl 

Cynthia, the vet who spoke at GIG said corn hulling and dremeling are no longer the preferred treatment method. I took some photos from her lecture and will post them later. It is a different version of the tendon release surgery, but instead of doing it from the underside of the foot, they do it from the top. Immediate relief and you don't have to worry about keeping that underside of the foot clean.

Good news for Tinker.  Sending good thoughts for FancyToo.

Elizabeth, I was able to peel my compression socks off and take real showers at GIG. Still, I struggled even getting them on with the powder. I definitely need to resume stretching exercises for the right hip. I only wear those socks when I'm traveling or know I'll be standing for a long long day.

I didn't take any photos of Flashy, sorry. The drive to GIG up I-95 was awful. My hotel room door wouldn't lock and I could push it open with a finger. I thought I'd lost my driver's license, credit card and room key, but I didn't.  I'll post the story about the lost windsprite later along with some other GIG drama later.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud rainy and cool Moansday! Mom iz habbin her checkup wibs da neurologist dis moanin, da Nurtec werks for herbs migraines, but nawt for da wedder-related headaches. :wacko:

Mizz Ducky, how do yoo luk in a bandana? 

Fancy Two, we will backnforf!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

No bandana, Vanessa, but I did have a headband. This year's dinner/party night's theme was Woodstock so everyone dressed in tie-dye outfits. It started at 6 but I didn't gt there until after 9pm becuase of the lost doggo, so all I got were mashed potatoes and gravy. That looked better than the mystery meat and didn't taste too bad cold.

I cut this photo of me from a group shot of GFNC people who attended. I look like I have vintage troll hair and I think the headband was an improvement since it covered the hair sticking straight out from over my years. 
438669882_3872927903032285_5249639058404108079_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=DpqS7V7WsHYAb7h3NHX&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCf7uHZc7lEqyyCj7FbBL0ccOQSuG5c-zCGhpnviFcakA&oe=662C5DA4

• Like 5

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:wave

Glad everyone is home safe and had a good time.

Miss Ducky, I love the headband!

FancyToo, we will be baknforfing and keeping :goodluck for you to be okay, precious girl.  :grouphug for Dr. Fruutkake.  

Still cold here, frost warnings, blah, blah, etc., etc.  Then storms over the weekend.  ::sigh::

I have yoga today and can't wait to get back to my Barbara Kingsolver book.  I did manage to remember to water the houseplants today.  Maybe I should make that a Monday morning thing so I don't forget?

Later :wave

PS:  Chag Sameach!

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol

Ivy, you've got that llama right where you want it!

FancyToo, we are so hoping that the vet will provide good news for your painful shoulder. :kiss2  My paws are crossed for your vet visit.

The Inn is gearing up to start habing guests and it seems likely that Mam will get stuck werking more hours than she'd like. :kiss2

I'm glad eberyone is safely home from GIG.  Miz Ducky, what was going on wif a hotel door that couldn't lock? :eek

Miss Banessa, I hope that doctor will hab somefing to help wif headaches from bad weather. :kiss2

Hab fun reading and wif yoga, Miss Noo Carol.

Ma and Auntie Ann went to the gym and are home now.  We got a cool, mild day today and Ma plans to werk a bit in the yard and then shower and read.  I'll prolly help her in the yard for a while and then make her let me back in the house. :D

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Oooh Miss Noo Carol, mummy aksed me to aks yoo witch Kingsolver nobble yooze reedink. She likes her a lot. Izzit her latest, Demon Copperhead? 

Sorry I haff misst soo much! 

We're going to cotch up tonite, mummy haffs promised me and yoo do KNOT brake a promiss made on a burfday! Dat's rite, it's me burfday tooday :blush I yam sicks. ca1a20_aa014ac6e26d46ad9d883d9d16cca5b0~

I can KNOT wait to reed all yur posties frum GIG! :yay :gmark :colgate

Fur now I juss want to say dat me and mummy is werried fur yoo, FancyToo, pleese be alrite, ebery time we reed about pain and limpink in a houndie our heart hurts and we get werried. When is your poinkment?  So we can backandforf proppalee? 

As soon as I haff time I tell yoo all about me adbenchurs frum lass week and da weekend. 

Luffs fur now, 

Lupin ca1a20_212a736770fe49b9ad47cf0a892b0985~

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Happee burfday, LUPIN!!!!

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

Greyt headband, Ducky

Happy, Kosher Passover 

Happy Birthday, Lupin!

5e5f74cf21f663018c1d2681_Lupins-at-dawn-Tekapo.jpg

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

It is MoneyDay ebberbuddy!  And BossLady says she hasta do sum gud MoneyDay werk as she spent lots of it ober the weekend!  We hadda grate time!  Eggspecially ME!  That toadlly sooprized BossLady and :brushteeth as last yeer, I was not innerested and did NOT wanna be there.  Too much noise and confusion.  They assume that now that Lacifur is heer, there is ALWAYS noise and confusion in our house, so mebbe I am usta it!  :rofl  But, lemme tell you poor houndies hoo habs not had the chance to attend GIG - there are scritches and pets and ear rubbies EBBERYWARE!  And treets?  Oh My DOG, treets and treets wareebber you go!  Pure doggie hebben.  On FriedDay and SatonDay, when it was time to leeb, I did NOT wanna go home.  I kept pooling :brushteeth to go back into the big hall.  BossLady was terrible in that she did NOT take enny pikshors.  She did habs her hands and arms and lap fool of crazy dog.  The last month of training went owt the window as she was jumping on ebbery.single.person that walked past and lukked at her.  In her defence, almost ebbery.single,person that walked past oohhed and aahhed ober her and encouraged her to act the fool.  She had all kinds of pikkies taken of her because ebberbuddy said she is just.so.cute!  I just stood there patshuntly and got lots of lovings, too, so she was a grate wingman for me!  She took the roll seriously by winging all ober the place!  :lol:  

We got lots of treets and burfday treets for Lacifur as she turns ONE negst month.  I got two noo tag collars, too.  And, I got a bloo llama.  I saw one in sum lady's bag and tried to take it rite out!  So, I got my own before I stole one.  I am resourceful!  Lacifur got herself sum coats that fit gud - AND they were haff price!  I think that they shud be sints she is a haff wit.  Plus, she is just so petite that regular stuff just does not fit.  She also got a cuple noo tag collars and one of them is the same as mine so we will satisfy BossLady's need for matchy-matchy sumtimes.  Ennyway, she got a raincoat and a winter coat and will get a snuggly that fits and she should not be able to chew off.  We shall see!  

But, the bestest noose is that we gotted our professional pikshores taken!  I was the rock star and she did stop once inna wile so there should be sum gud wons.  :brushteeth was on the fents about it, but BossLady said that we no how things can go sooper south quickly so do carp the dee-um.  And she paid for it :rolleyes: 

We gotta hang out at the winery on SatonDay night wiff Angie and Kiva and Miss Nancy and Missr Doug and sum odder foks.  It was fun!  Then, yesserday, we took a nice walkie wiff our normal houndie walking groop and had lots of eggstra peeples from GIG.  Grate times.  I am gonna habs sum gud naps today, which is gud because the fixer men are heer to close up our wall.  Woot!  

We hadda lunch wiff Miss Ducky and Flashy - hubba hubba - and Ivy and Cherry as we haven't seen them in about furebber, and Miss Nancy, Missr Doug, Kiva, and Angie.  It was fun!  

Happy burfday, Lupin!  We cannot wate to heer about your grate weekend, too!  

FancyToo, we are holding you tite in our harts and thots and hope your visit shows sumthing fixable.  When do you go?

Mam, we hope you don't hafta werk so hard this summer and are glad your horse riding is going well.  

BossLady reely reely reely wants to play in the dirt, but we still habs frost and freeze warnings this week.  Nothing will get done until affer MundersDay.  BUTT, our hummerburdies are back!  BossLady saw sum this morning.  They putted out the feeders last week as the 15th is when they start to show up.  Spring is reely coming!  Thankfully no bare sitings, but we habs seem sum bare poo - not in our yard tho - yay!  

Troo story - this morning at o-dark thirdy, BossLady was FINALLY sound asleep when she herd a THUD.  She immediately thot Lacifur falled off the bed, as she does fall off the couch, the chair, dog beds, you get the pikshoor.  Ennyway, BossLady got up and looked around the bed and nuthin.  Then, BossLady saw a lump on the foot of the bed.  Lacy had fallen off the bed, but she was unner the cubbers at the time and was stuck between the mattress and sheet!  The sheet is long enuf that and she is tiny enough that her weight did not pull the sheet out and she was pinned.  How BossLady managed to eggstracate her without laffing and waking up :brushteeth is still a mystery.  She halled Lacy out and Lacy promptly went up to the top of the bed and sprawled acrost BossLady's pillow and zonked out.  BossLady hadda move that liddle carcass that suddenly ways 200 pounds off her pillow and all Lacy did was groan and moan and refoosed to help.  Fun times.  :lol 

Ennyway, sints BossLady was off FriedDay, today to sooper crazy and she is booting me off.  Habs a grate day ebberbuddy!  

Angus :gh_runner 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Our poyntment iz tomorrow at 11:30 on da clock.  Daddy will be taking me.

Lupin  Happy 6th birthday .  What presentSSSSS  did you get?

Miss FancyToo I hope you folks get an Anniversary present from that vet that your limp isnt nothing but old age visiting 

We are so glad you all had a great time at GIG & we loved the pictures

Lupin I will check later to see if you have posted your adventures

Bitzi enjoying this cool summer day.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello my Friendlies!!

A couppla more days of sunnings and warm before we get back to showerings and cooler for next weekend.

Miss FanctyToo :kiss2  Your appoinkmint will probly be over before I even get here tamarrow but we will be holding you and your Momma and Daddy in our harts!!!

Mister Angus, *I* think you are being very brave by letting that Little Lacifur get alla the attenshun.  But I gess if you get treats and scritches it can work out OK.  I hope those worker doods finally get your house closed up!!!  :eek  

:confetti  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER LUPIN!!!!  :confetti  I turned six in Febrooary and it's been pretty good so far!!  I hope Miss Kerry got some good pichers of the beach - if that's where you wented.  Looks like we will not be going this year, at least in May.  Maybe later on in the year. 

Miss Ducky, Momma says she's about ready to start wearing a baseballs hat or something.  But a bananadana mite be a good way to go too.  It sounds like your GIGing weekend was "inneresting" in more ways than the one you expectated!!  ;)  

Miss Ivy, full moon is tonite.  Keep an eye on yourown Daddy!!  :thumbs-up 

Mam it always seems like summer is almost here when you start fixing the Inn up!!  :nod  How's Mister Pap doing??  I was thinking it's too bad that he can't have a blood thinner that doesn'tcause him problems.

Mister Nate, Momma had decided she was not gonna do any outside workings yesserday, and then she ended up doing outside workings anyway.  :dunno  :youcrazy   Today she is saying the same thing, and I expect the same resultings!!!  :rolleyes:  

Oh yeah.  Here's some pichers.

53669374413_da8aa76019_4k.jpg20240417_114137 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

53669516214_24908fbad2_4k.jpg20240417_114111 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

53669163741_7ab5b958ab_n.jpg20240421_121247 by Chris Harper, on Flickr   53669517634_148a306513_n.jpg20240421_121216 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

A couppla of our Tommytoes already gots flowers!!!
53669618090_04236c23e8.jpg20240421_120434 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Here's our dekking set up for this year.  Momma mite move one of the dogbeds down to the shadey part, but we both like being closer to the peeple sitting.  :nod 
53669162591_24050c3176.jpg20240421_112339 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Me and Flizzie
53669376683_3d1538b293.jpg20240421_121547 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Wishings for a mindfull Munderday!!!  And Happy Passing Over to my Friendlies that celebrate!!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Miss Chris, doze pichures are beautimous.

Fanks fur all da gud witches.  Bitzi - dat wud be da bestest anniversary gift ebber fur dems.

Mama, ub corse, habz all sorts ub fawts gowing fru her hed eggspeshallee wif daddy gowing back to NOO jersey an us being home alone during da day if sumfin happens to me...all dat stuff.  Dey do habz camberas in da howze now to aspy on us, but still, it makes her nerbuz to fink dat sumfin wud happen an ah wud be in panes.

:balloonparty    Happy Birthday Lupin!  :balloonparty       I hope you habs a fun day!   Miss Elizabeth, those are pretty lupin flowers!

Angus, you are korrect!   At GiG, we are the :star   Pettings and ear rubbings and treets eberywhere!    I got a noo collar and a noo llama and Momma bought us three different kinds ob treets!   It is lots ob fun!   

Miss Chris, those dogwood and flower pikkies are beautimous!   And you habs flowers on your tommytoes!   Plusalso the deck looks really nice too!   Momma also like the rug on your deck and wants to know where you got it?

AndiPants, Momma wuz wundering when the full moon wuz cuz Daddy wuz confuzzled today.  :( 

FancyToo, we will be backandforfing for you tomorrow.    :hope    I hope the limping and paw lifting is from that arthuritis like I habs.   That's whot I wuz doing too until we found out whot wuz wrong.

Look at Miss Ducky re-bisiting Woodstock!   You are rocking that headband!

We had two nice Wiki Walkies so far today.   We habs bloo sky and sunnyshine but it is chilly!     Now it is time for :nappy until dinnertime!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png  

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Mama hopes it is juss dat arthur guy.  Her concern iz all dat yelping ah do wen ah roll ober and furst stand up an stuff....

46 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Miss Chris, those dogwood and flower pikkies are beautimous!   And you habs flowers on your tommytoes!   Plusalso the deck looks really nice too!   Momma also like the rug on your deck and wants to know where you got it?

Cost Plus World Market.  It's one of their recycled plastic outdoor rug mat thingies.  Third year for it and it looks brand new.

And they're having an outdoor rug sale right now.

We lubbed doze pichures,.

It's Mistress' last day of long weekend and we're being bizzy. Past two days she's bin takin down the beeg ded trunks of the Juneberry boosh (mayhaps other peeple call it Serviceberry). They are like 20 feet tall and bout beeg round as her arm (she's got normal hooman arms I guess). She's only got a hand saw so she juss goes for it and hopes it don't fall on her hed. So far so good! :P But she's desided the beegest one is too much too skary to for her.

I should be able to catch up on the noos whilst she's werkin tamarra so for now I'll juss say we'll be backandforthin for FancyToo tamarra! :hope And...

Happy Birthday Lupin! :blowcandle

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).