Prayers Please

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thoughts for your girl and you.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

How is Tanzi doing today?

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Best wishes for Tanzi today. :clover

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

WOOT! :cheers

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

This is the best Christmas present ever!

I'm going to have to keep her really quiet for about a month. No walks except for potty. No jumping on the couch (that's going to be the hardest to do).

She's staying on Rimadyl, tramadol and we're adding gabapentin.

She so wanted to get out of the back room away from the vets, that they brought her back to me still a little drunk. Good thing the nurse was there and had just put down a thick comforter. Tanzi did a face plant. But the nurse partially caught her and she had a soft landing.

Drunk and tripod just don't mix.

Her chest x-rays were still clear, still no sign of cancer. When the doctor came out and told me, I just broke down and cried. I couldn't imagine anything else that would be so painful and not respond to pain meds.

Merry Christmas to me!!

This is the best Christmas present ever!

I'm going to have to keep her really quiet for about a month. No walks except for potty. No jumping on the couch (that's going to be the hardest to do).

She's staying on Rimadyl, tramadol and we're adding gabapentin.

She so wanted to get out of the back room away from the vets, that they brought her back to me still a little drunk. Good thing the nurse was there and had just put down a thick comforter. Tanzi did a face plant. But the nurse partially caught her and she had a soft landing.

Drunk and tripod just don't mix.

Her chest x-rays were still clear, still no sign of cancer. When the doctor came out and told me, I just broke down and cried. I couldn't imagine anything else that would be so painful and not respond to pain meds.

Merry Christmas to me!!

That is the best news. We are all so happy for you and Tanzi.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:yay Thank you for this excellent news!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

So glad to read the great news Mary Pat.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Best holiday gift EVER! :banana:clap:confetti

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

so glad that X-rays are clear! we did 6 weeks of crate rest with annie, a short walk on lead to potty 4xs a day and that was it when she injured the muscle that goes to her neck from her shoulder with a calcified growth on her shoulder. annie screamed so much that everyone was sure something was fatal. rehab after was easy, round the block walks that very slowly increased and the use of a harness. the most difficult part is that you will be bored, they greyhounds have a built in "OFF SWITCH" and the meds do help. MERRY CHRISTMAS!