Murray Has A Brain Tumor

Wow! Like others did not know but am very glad Murray is doing well and will get to put his paws in the sand again. Here is to many more years with your beautiful boy.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad the last treatment went well. See you soon!

Will he need any kind of follow up?

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

What a scary and sad ordeal, but I am so glad Murray has responded well to treatment. Hugs to you all, and best wishes for many good days ahead.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

My eyes started leaking the moment I saw the thread title......By the time I got to the part where Murray is doing so much better,

I could hardly see to read. Much love, good thoughts, and white light to your handsome boy. May the beautiful photos of him

continue to grace the pages of GT for a good long while yet. Hugs to all of you, the doctors who are competent in these

cutting edge procedures, and the insurance folk who made it possible for it all to happen without a second thought.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

I remember how concerned you were about Murray at Grapehounds following his dental. I'm so glad that you were able to find out the issue and pursue treatment. Enjoy your time at Dewey! Hope to see you and Burke soon.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

My heart dropped when I saw Murray's name here. I fell in love with him at my first Grapehounds when you were our neighbors. I am so very happy for you all that the problem was found, and that a good resolution has been achieved and you have your boy back. Big, big hugs to you all.

wow

all I can say

thank you for sharing that journey of all the symptoms you saw, the timings and the cost-- I'm sure that info will help someone else in the future

But for now... have a great time at Dewey!! So glad you are there!

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

I held my breath when I read the title. I am glad that his prognosis is so favorable.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

When I saw the title my heart dropped. I am so glad that Murray is doing well now. It truly is amazing what modern medicine can do.

Murray I look forward to seeing your images grace pages of GT soon. Have a great time in Dewey.

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

My heart sank when i read the title. Get Better soon Murray. Hugs to you all.

Amy and Millie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I'm (almost) speechless. What an extraordinary series of events. What an amazing outcome. I hope your handsome boy is with you for a long while yet.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Thank you for sharing your story. I am glad to hear Murray is doing so well.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I'm mostly speechless, but so glad to hear that the prognosis is good. Hugs to your whole pack, and hope your time in Dewey is minute-by-minute magic for you all!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Wow I was not happy when I saw that title :(

But I am very pleased that you had support through it all and that Murray is going to be comfortable and happy for a long while :wub:

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~