Henry Actually Doesn't Have Osteo! (Update Post #311)

a_daerr

Thinking of you and Henry today. That is awesome that your GH friends threw a part for him! I was doing my Cyper Monday shopping today, saw this and thought of you.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/161581382/greyhound-jewelry-greyhound-necklace?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=tripod

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thoughts and wishes being sent your way today.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Sending good thoughts for Henry today. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. :goodluck

And I love the party. :lol

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Tons of positive thoughts for you and Henry today.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Surgery went well! Henry is doing okay. I dropped his meds off a little while ago. They didn't want me to visit yet since he's still coming off the anesthesia. :( But according to the surgeon's report, everything went as well as it could've gone. They'll call me later this evening with an update. He should be in hospital for at least another two days.

Excellent news!!! It's best not to see him as we did the day after surgery and Charlie got excited but at the same time was totally out of it.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Had to check in to see how Henry was doing. Glad to hear all went well.

Great news. I saw Diamond the next day, and while I was prepared for the missing limb, I wasn't prepared for the look on her face. The initial shock of where her leg went. But one day after that, she was resolved to being a tripod and motoring around.

That is the part I would find hard also.

Yay for a happy update (or as happy an update as can be had when osteo is involved). Give Henry a big smooch from his GT friends when you see him (tomorrow I am assuming?).

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!