WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

Jerilyn, I want Roku mostly for BritBox.  Ironically, I do have a Spectrum DVR because the replacement guy ran out of basic boxes when he replaced the box last year. I'm not gonna pay more for it to be activated though. Spectrum bill is high enough already.

How many phone calls must one make to AAA for a simple tow from my house to the Honda dealer? I'ma gonna make you wait for the answer cuz I'ma still waiting on the tow.

• Confused 2

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Da rehab vet wuz impressed wibs my change ob behabior, I am less cranky and more sprightly on walks.

Angus, buddy, lets talk--dem hoomans are just tryin to do whut's best for yoo, just put up wibs dem for a foo minutes and den yoo can get sum Treets and go home.

I have a TCL Roku TV, it's all integrated. I had a Roku stick, but it runs hot and would shut itself down, so it needs to have lots of air circulation. I have had to replace the remote a couple of times, the mute button stops working and I don't watch commercials :P.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Angus, you really shud be a gud boi when you go to the tortunarian!   They just want to help you to feel better and then you get treets!   See, Gino says that he is less cranky at the tortunarian!  You don't want all ob this behabior to go on your permanent record!  :ohno

Miss Mam, we don't know anything about Roku here either!   Momma and Daddy don't watch TV much, just noos and Jeopardy!

Momma wants to talk to Miss Caroline.   ^_^    The Wrap-a-Pill came today and I gave Ivy a couple of small samples as a decoy, then put her pill in it and put it on her dinner.   She ate it!  :yay 

We had a cloudy day today but we still had some nice Wiki Walkies.    Cherry did knot barkbarkbark when she saw some other dogs (one was a Visla so a fellow sighthound!)  It wuz warm today wif temprachurs this afternoon in the low eightylebens!   :eek 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello me freends!

Misser Nate, dat photo werked when we clicked on da link! Yoo lookit sooper cozy!

Misser Angus, we hope yoo iz gonna be A-OK. Do knot bite da torturinarian. Instead, try wot I do. Act as if yoo awr knot hurting so den they will knot bother yoo anymore and send yoo on yoor way. Butt ifn dey come wiff a pokey pointy thing.... TUCK YOOR TAIL!

Miss Robin, we awr glad to heer aboot da baby horsey! I did knot know aboot baby horsey doing betterer wiff odder baby horsey! I guess dis just lyke us greyhoundie ware we frolick around togedder until we awr adults!

Miss Mam, we ware remiss in saying how much we enjoy dat pictoore obs da Widge and da kidlet going WHEEEEEE!

Miss Ivy, beware, yoor da mom iz trying to pill yoo wiffout yoor consent :bugeye

Momma-bear thot we lukked cute and she took some photos obs us today!

436731763_1539521046609231_1508425062282

Dis me! (Awwww my old man :wub: What would I do without him)

And dis me doofus brodder (Zorro too :beatheart)

442706915_430406509813366_83162888202572

Dis wuz a hot day today and we got to stay inside wiff da A/C. Dis iz such a grate invenshun! Tomorrow momma-bear iz gonna start a streak obs 4 trials in two weeks. Da furst one is in Inglish. She habs nebah done a trial in Inglish butt she will be A-OK.

Den she gits FREE weeks obs vacayshun and we will see owr freend Dash and switch house!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

• Like 3

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Flizzie & Angus the club's bad news bucket is full so just get better. Remember every vet visit is money out of the treat bucket

Robin glad to hear the colt is doing better

Speaking of taking my biskit money to spend on the house. Our kitchen faucet wouldnt stop leaking so mom called the plumber. He said it is old , too broken you have to get a new one.  He would get one. He called the faucets were out of stock they would have them today. He came out today & put in the new faucet.  It only cost $ 560.00. Mom was just so happy(not) but she  is glad there is no more leak.

Kathy I am glad the wrap seems to work.  Just another trick give a dummy on to CHerry in front of Ivy

OK baseball is calling mom's full attention, got to go

Sweet dreams, Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

We are soooo beehind!  Yestiddy wuz annudder beeeeyoutiful day.  Mom wuz so glad to hab 2 daze when she dint hab to go innyware an see innybuddy.  So we went to owr faborit brooery, cept it had moobed!  Si, the liddle one that we went to, bilt a gorjus noo spase just a block away.  It is 2 stories, an much bigger inside, wiff big tabels, an kewl miss-matched chares.  An an owtside spase wiff grass an mulch.  An it is BERY dog frendly.  Sum dogs bark bark barked at us, but odders sed Hi nise an frendly.  It wuz a pritty nise liddle owting.

Today, Mom had her long awaited MRI.  It wuz differnt then inny she haz had.  They put her hed in sumfin to keep it still, an gabe her ear plugs, cawse OMD there were sum   LOWD noyses!  But she did fine, so I gess we will see if sumfin is rong wiff her brane.  Prolly knot.  And they will say, Good noos, Missus Hanson, an Mom will say, like allays, Then WHOT is rong wiff me??? :dunno  Well, mebbe it will tell us sumfin.

There is the 3 Ribbers Art Festibel heer again.  Mom likes to go ebery yeer, an see eberyfing, eben tho she duznt usooly buy innyfing.  She may go tomorra or Wensday, afore she haz to go sit wiff Tucker an Simba.

Mom finniched that It Ends Wiff Us book, an si, her reedin innyfing else by that arther ends wiff that book!  :lol

Oooh, si, Miss Jerilyn, a LOT ob sex in that moobie!  An pritty graffick, si?  But Mom did like the seenery an sinema stuff an speshul effecks too.  An Miss Emma Stone.

Zavvi, you are a troo bandito!  Ja, ja, you win alla the pee kontests!

We like most ob those dresses, Miss Patsy.  Speshully the furst an last.

Yay, eberybuddy had a grate thyme at Mowntin Hounds.  We knew Flashy wood be ahhsum---she is a sooper dog, Miss Ducky.  An bery smart.  :nod  You did a good tawk, an saw BARES! 

Miss Kerry did post sum beeeeeyoutiful pics ob her an Lupin on Instantgram, so I fink they are habbin sum fun wile plusalso bein reel bizzy.

We will be sendin good thots to the baby horsie.

Ja, ja, sownds like yer dribe to eggsersize wuz bery innerestin, Miss Lucy!  Nate, we loooove that pic ob you an yer bare.  :heart

Angus, we shure hope you feel bedder.  Tummers trubbel is knot fun.  Let us know whot the doc sez.  Well, fanks fer the info, buddy.  I see it wuz a ruff thyme fer you.  But I gess a shot is bedder then habbin stuff shubbed down yer froat.  An we will still send you good thots.

Miss Elizabeth, we had a bocks ob "bones fer dogs" wiff wurms like that too.  Ewwww.

An Flizzie, we hope you feel bedder too.  You do?  Bueno!

Miss Nancy had a good day!  Kayack an chips!

Oh, Charlie, yer Mom is rite---you an Zorro del Galgo look sooooper kewt!  Sooooper!  I will be dreemin ob that pic ob mi amor when I klose my eyes tonite.  Rest up, an soon you will hab a noo howse!  :yay

Angie, who is feelin sum bedder, but I did fall onna steps yestiddy.  I just get up an try again, an Moms hart fills wiff LOVE.  :beatheart

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Charlie, those pikkies ob you and Zorro del Galgo are adorable!   Momma wants me to add: :beatheart cuz she is in lubs wif you!

Ivy 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

16 hours ago, LBass said:

This is me and my Bare from Mt. Hounds! 

Oh! :beatheart   Look at Nate and his Boo Bear! ca1a20_efe430bfa63a421b9b2a28ba3c715845~ Oh my Goodness!

And Charlie! ca1a20_b2342b35528f4efb82b9d15a3ac19084~  And Zorro del Galgo ca1a20_90db71cde08d45c18e4a26d86ad35267~ 

Gosh!  I'm going to have to sit a minute until my heart calms down. ca1a20_621c00d6e58245a28d4fe50a4144ccc3~

We have an old TV with a digital converter box, which is no longer working correctly (even with fresh batteries).  That means we get one channel.  When Richard puts on the evening news (all we watch) on the weekends, half the time it's sports.  I have mentioned twice (according to him it's 167 times but it was twice, :blush maybe three times), that if we got rid of the humongous "entertainment center" (what entertainment? it just sits there) then we could get a nice flat screen TV which wouldn't need a digital converter.  You can imagine his *coff coff* enthusiasm about that.  <_<

We got 5 minutes of sprinkles again yesterday.  The rainy season should have started weeks ago.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Going to be a scorcher    :coffee

:wub:    Nate   :wub:  Charlie   :wub:    Zorro   :wub:

Oh my! Pap would go ded if he could only get one channel ;)   

Sigh.  My eyes are itchy and goopy again. Plus also the little coffcoff is back.  I do knot feel sick.  So it must be allergies.  So, I will take the Claritin. Again.  I only took it once a couple of weeks ago and didn’t feel that it helped but I’ll take it for a week and see what happens.

I’m off to the barnyard with my little chainsaw - so many ground suckers that need to be trimmed from the trees.  PlusAlso the buttercup has gone crazy and needs some round up.

Sid will be off to visit his anxious high school kids. Then we’ll travel to see the middle school girls. Better pack lunch!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Posted (edited)

Current total number of calls to AAA --->  NINE.  :angry: 

The screw up started with agent #1 entering Jacksonville FLORIDA instead of NORTH CAROLINA. He said he caught that in time. Gee, thanks. But then he put me on hold several times "due to a glitch on his end...a new system they have..."   Okay. Then books it for yesterday after I clearly said today (Tuesday). Except he didn't lock in the booking but one part of their system kept sending me texts about the tow time for yesterday....which kept changing. Okay. I decided I'd take the car to Honda a day early. Multiple calls later, still no tow truck. It is now 7pm. Speak with agent #6 who says oh....oh....oh. She can see the confirmation# by agent #2 had been changed. So today between 8:30-10:30 the tow truck is to arrive. We shall see.

Also adding that I hate using phone apps. I did read the AAA ones suggesting that I request service via the app, but given the experience with agent #1, could I really trust an app. Wait time for all of the agents was less than a minute. The app showed approximate ETA and I could update and see the pick up time get pushed back multiple times. I get it and I don't fault the tow truck driver. But agent #5 was also upset by what I was going through and said she would notify tow dispatch to have the driver call me with an ETA. No call ever came. But agent #4 had said she was notifying tow dispatch too, and we see how that went....nowhere. She also said she was pushing this issue up to Management for review. I reminded her, and a few preceding agents that my AAA expires in a month and I may be asking for a discount or not renewing. I did use my "nice" voice with all of them, acknowledging that none of this was their fault, except for doofus agent #1.

It is now 8:15. Tick tock tick tock. Will the tow truck driver arrive at 8:30 or closer to 10:30?  :dunno

Then on to dealing with the Honda service dept guy I spoke to. The email confirmation of service requested did not match what I told him in person. that should be an easy fix.  :rofl

I'm sure you are all waiting on the edge of your seat for an update on this debacle.  :lol

In other news, NoAh's rear foot toe pad had healed up nicely before I left for Mtn Hounds. I come home to see he's chewed a right rear foot toe pad. Zyrtec hasn't helped much so I think it's time for Cytopoint. 

Nancy of the Berg, at MH there is a raffle to pay for your entire 4 day hotel stay, approx. $450! I won it a couple of years ago. This year Carol's housemate, Sandra, won it!

And I think the total number of greyhounds at the event was 325, plus a few other breeds.  Vanessa, do you remember the exact number?

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud Toesday, and itz nawt az hoomid az it usually iz!

Mizz Ducky, we do nawt remembory heerin a number, but dat sounds rite! Dere were borzois (one owner iz a complete doody head), galgos, iggies, whippets? Mebee a chi-wa-wa?

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I would share my peenut budder wiff a bear.     Aren't you nice?

Oh yeah, affer we gotted my new Raver Momma spended like two hours innit just turning stuff off      :nod Once when my car was being serviced, the guy pressed the "stay in your lane" button (prolly by mistake) and it took me a while to figure out why my car was literally yanking the wheel away from me :angryfire (I was in my lane, just not as centered as Souperoo wanted me to be)

What's goin' on, Angus?

Toe Tow truck yet, Miss Ducky?

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

AP, that my cataract eyeball, gibing that eerie glow. :evil  It's funny butt that thing appeared suddenly a few months ago.  Ma really hopes my other eye does knot decide to grow a cataract on account ob it still has a wide open pupil and, when in the light, it glows like a beautiful faceted emerald and she just lubs to see that.  I like that I look like that sci-fi dude! 
The "Copy Image" approach told Ma the file was too big.  :dunno
I'm glad Flizzie is better and that you got some loor pole fun!

Angus, you really do gib your vet a run for his/her money. :wow  I balk at getting on the scale for Ma butt other than that, I don't Cujo for the vet or the baff ladies.  I wonder if I should gib it a try?
You don't want all ob this behabior to go on your permanent record!  :ohno   I got a permanent record!?  :eek  I better shape up. :blush
I hope your tum settles down so you aren't stuck wif food you don't like for too long.
Lacey likes bugs?  Oh, boy! She and kitteh Tinker could be BFFs.  He is crazy about bugs and he's pretty good at catching them too.  He eats 'em, which Ma thinks is disgusting.  He really lubs the hunt!

Mam had a great paddle and a good snack, too!

Miz Ducky, that's what we use owr Roku for...Britbox, Acorn, and a few other streaming services.  We gave up on the cable TV a few years ago and are knot missing it.
Betwixt your towing saga and Auntie Ann's tire woes (still awaiting CWA), AAA is knot covering itself wif glory at the moment. <_<

Gino, :yay for you.  Feeling better and walking more sprightly! That is great!

Ivy took her pill in the new pill treat!  What a good, GOOD girl. :yay

Miss Robin, we awr glad to heer aboot da baby horsey! I did knot know aboot baby horsey doing betterer wiff odder baby horsey! I guess dis just lyke us greyhoundie ware we frolick around togedder until we awr adults!  Charlie, that's exactly what I thought too!  Honing the competitive spirit in play is somefing we horse and hound racers share. Thank you for telling us that, Miss Robin. :kiss2

Charlie, Ma just swooned at those photos ob you and Zorro del Galgo.  She finks you are soooooo hampsome. 
I hope your Mom gets through this challenging, busy werk time wif those 2 trails so she can enjoy her vacation and the big move.  She's gonna to do a great job in those trials. :nod

Bitzi, I'm sorry the faucet demanded so much ob your precious biskie funds. :kiss2

Angie, what a nice brooery you hab to visit. :yay
I'll join the throng here hoping that the noisy MRI provides helpful info for your Mom. :kiss2

Here it's laundry and yard werk day.  I'll help Ma in the garden and nap.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

It is sowna in Wiskconsin! We were gonna go Wiki walkie earlee theenkin it would be cooler by it was 94% hoomids so we waited a leddle and now it’s only 81% hoomids. I juss got swizzed round the block. But juss as we were gettin home we saw the son of my fosters. He is FredX dood. He muss be the sooper xpress kind cause he was juss drivink a van and he never brings our bokses. Anyroo, I got sum pets and tried to get in his truck. But he had no biskies. I theenk today is gonna be the first turnin on of the chilly airs of the seesin.

I wonner iffen Miss Ducky is still waitin on toetruck. When we had alla car prollems in December Mistress hadda do the AAA and she used the app and it was kwik and easy and she got messidges from the app and the toetruck guy calt her to say when he was comin. It was good hexperients for us.

Nate, you look so kewte wiff Bare! :wub: And Charlie always looks so sweet and hampsum. :wub: I don’t theenk you look like old man at all! Juss the same as when MommaBear brot you home. And Zorro del galgo is also sooper kewte. :wub: Iffen you juss look at his cropped earsie he could be white highland terrorist. And MommaBear’s Inglish is great so she’ll be juss fine in the trial.

Ivy, you can take that wrap a pill thin ontse to make your momma theenk it’s gonna werk but now you know so you spit it out next time. ;)

Angus, how you doing today?

Miss Mam, you do hafta take the Claritin for a while for it to get werkin. It is sneezin seesin for my Mistress too.

Have a good day!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

3 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

I’m off to the barnyard with my little chainsaw

Oh Ducky!  Would a ND hug help?  A fire bombing of AAA?

I'm about to put stuff in the suitcase. Orange/coral dress did not make the Final Cut. (cue the spooky music). 

Never underestimate the power of a woman wifherown little chainsaw. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

1 hour ago, Patsy said:

Never underestimate the power of a woman wifherown little chainsaw. 

:nod  :evil

We saw the mean Aussie on our walk this morning.  I turned around and went the other way.  They were gaining on us so I ducked into the tennis courts and we hid behind a hedge until they passed (to avoid confrontation, they had seen us).  Jupe got some sort of plant sap on his back so it's bathtime later.  Maybe we'll have a swizz around the pool first. Though... we're having a cool day - it's only in the 80s.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Garden werk is done for the day, or at least as much as Ma's got energies for.  She figures it's time to stop when she keeps habing to sit down and rest. :lol  First bush bean seeds are planted.  Three (!) zucchinis are harvested.  Kale is soaking in salted water. Take that, bugs. Zucchini plant that has enough stem is tied to a stake.  Smol basil plants were rescued from encroaching zucchini leafs.  Entire garden was rescued from encroaching pukumber plants.  Okra plants hadda be dug up and separated.  Ma might hab killed them D E D. She had expected to transplant them when they were much smaller butt peas and lettuce lasted a month longer than she'd expected and they were occupying the planned home of the okra plants.  Ma watered them and removed a few big leafs.  We shall see if they survive her TLC.

I spent about 10 minutes sunbaffing in the yard to help her and then demanded to be let back in the house. I'm so helpful! :D

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be the last cloudings and showerings day for a week or so today.  Tamarrow will be lots warmer, and by Friedday it's gonna be in the 90lebendees!!!  :eek  

Mister Nate, Momma needs to thin out her radishers, but she just can't bring herownseff to pick out healffy green leafs!!  Our peas are just starting to have some flowerings, and the yukky onyums are growing really good.  We also might have some broccolilis soon if the hawts don't kill em d-e-d.  She is also hoping the warmer weathers will save alla our pukummers from dying d-e-d cause the weather turned cold and rainy rite affer Momma planted em and one has already kikked the bukket.  :(  But our corn seedings are starting to come up in the greenhouse, so they'll be able to get planted probly next week sometime!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Ducky, we feel your pain.  :kiss2  And we hope the towtrukk got there within the accepted timeframe.  It's seemed that everything Momma tries to get to come to the house lately has been early or late or tooken too long or didn't show up at all and it's been sooper dooper frustamating!!  Plus also, she's gotta decide whether to renew our AAA memmership or not.  With Daddy not driving anymore it's kinda spensive for something we only use maybe once every two years.  :dunno 

Mam we gots a huge laurel bush acrosst the street that's been allowed to grow out of control and it's, like, 40 feets high and sending out pollens and yellow dustings and gross stuff and Momma's sinusses have been going crazy for weeks!!!  Take the Clariten for at leest a week, Momma says.  It's one of those things that takes a while to work!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Lizabeth we could NOT survive around here with only one channel - tho Daddy is usually only watching eether TeeCeeEmm or this other Movies! channel cause he like old boring movies!!  Like B&W ones!!!  :eek   Momma is left to watch sportings and horsie racing and HGTV and local news and (more recent) movies and histry and discocery channel on her little tablet on the innerwebs.  Plus also, we gotta have the cable service cause we can't get hardly anything with just a antenna thingy.  But having a nice, big screen TeeVee is soooooo nice!!!  You mite get Mister Richard to think about a new TeeVee by showing him how much lektricities the old one uses over the new ones, or the difference in picher and soundings.  Our old teevee was only about 10 years old, but the difference between that one and the new one we got last fall is so BIG!!!

:grad I recommend using peenut budder to get that pitch offa Mister Jupiter's back!!!  NO MORE BAFFINGS!!

MIster Charlie, I bet your Momma will be just fine at her trials!!  She's very smart and she writes in English really good!!  :thumbs-up  And you're getting closer to your new house!!!  That's essiting!!!  :pepper 

Have fun at your reeyunyun Miss Patsy!!!  :wave 

Miss Wiki we got a few delivery doods and doodettes who like to give us pets and attenshun when they bring stuff to the house!!  It's really fun cause we get to go out the frunt door on the porch!!

Flizzie seems all betterer now.  :dunno  It's so weerd cause she just has these barfies every once in a while, then Momma fasts her for a day, then she seems fine.  :dunno  She does like eating bugs tho, and Momma wunners iffen she eated one that didn't agree with her!  :eek  

What gets done today depends on the showerings and the weathers.  I will probly not get to play with the pole again today cause Momma says I shouldn't stress my bum leggie too much.  <_<  :sowhat  She's gotta put out the garbige and reecycle for tamaaarrow, even in the rainings!!

Wishings for a tantalizing Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Oh, Charlie - Mama iz sWOOning.

Yes....da houndee babeez an horsee babeez kneed all sorts ub competitib spirit encuraged.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Yuk. We’ve got the ‘fees like’ humidity reading of 34C  :(

Did AAA make it within the allotted time :dunno   I pity the poor receptionist who has to take Ducky’s call if they did knot show up :P

Sid had a relaxing time eating Pizza with his high school kids. Plus one of the councillors keeps 2 cookies for him in her desk drawer. And he makes a straight line for her office and that drawer every single Tuesday.  And of course the middle school classroom always has good liver teats   :chow

Thanks for the info on baby racing horses, Robin.  I had no idea bout all those state racing rules.   I have only ever had my foals (2) here at home.  Of course they did knot need to practice racing around with their friends. They just got handled and worked with every day and eventually learned to be ordinary riding horses.  And I was super happy to have them here where I could monitor their health and training my ownself.

Oh My. Nate and Andes gardens are getting out of control     :bounce8      

I only just got my tomatoes planted last week!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

mam...mama agreez....if she cud be deer all dat time, she wud much radder - an if she did KNOT habz da state racing ROOles, she wud keep all da mamas home until it wuz time to habz da babeez...she likes to take care ub da Brood mamas.  Wen she wuz yung at da show barn, she delibbered sebberal babbeez...an started dOOwing fole watch wen she wuz thirteenlebben yeers old!  Unforchunately, wif da babee race horseez it iz different...but weer dis babbee iz is reel nice.  Fambilee run operashun wif da owner dowing all da direct obersite - KNOT pade help watchiing all nite an stuff...he an himz wife take turns all nite fur four munfs watching mamas habbing babeez.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:wave

Charlie!  You are sooo hamp. . . . . (THUD)  Zorro, too.  :beatheart

Miss Ducky, I hope AAA finally gets theirownselves together!!  

I'm off to the kitchen to make some Chicago dogs for supper.  Yum.  :chow  After that I might unbox my new toy, a battery-powered bath brush.  I'm hoping it will make it easier to take a shower.  If I raise my arms or move them around a lot, I get short of breath and have to stop to rest.  Thought it might be worth $20 to find out.  :goodluck

Miss Noo Carol

Momma wants to know if anywon culd recommend a battery powered hedge trimmer?   The landscaper does the big trimming at the beginning ob the the growing season but now it is becoming unruly. (see whot I did there? :lol:)

We had a nice day today wif THREE Wiki Walkies plus one more to come before bedtime!   Daddy gets bored wif the Tee Vee and wants to take a walk about an hour and a half after our afternoon walkie!    We happily go along!

Yes Miss Ducky, we want to know how long AAA took to come!

Sid got pizza!   :chow 

Lots ob garden actibity!   Momma doesn't plant veggimals, just flowers and herbs.     But something is eating her marigolds!!!   I didn't think any animals liked to eat marigolds!

We habs a noo frend on our deck!  She is a bunny statchew made ob metal and Momma's frend suggested that she name her Beatrice:

447586153_1963543750777468_5358069629048

Does she look like a Beatrice? 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

Gross, it's 100 fartingheit here. yuck. 

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020