Posted (edited)

Do you see it? Look carefully. I’m 11.5 now and whilst I still display the :crazy I have officially entered the senior zone. Mom loves it but it does make her a bit :cry1

AnnIE :heart <—-

IMG-5179.jpg

Edited by FiveRoooooers
  • Like 2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

The white on your face makes your beautiful eyes and lovely lines of your muzzle stand out even more.

Not to mention those cutie-pie ears.

Since we can't press a "stop" button on the aging, we have to admire the results even more.  

• Like 2

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

47 minutes ago, Fostr_Mom said:

AnnIE :wub:  For a minute there I thought you posted a picture of my Candy girl!!

I didn't, but maybe Candy's mom would? :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Both campers were at clinic yesterday for vax and some testing. It was the first that I’ve seen this on AnnIE. Mom had a moment :blush

IMG-5179.jpg

• Like 3

Annie we love your heart!!!:beatheart

• Like 1

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Gorgeous AnnIE with her amazing heart--> :beatheart :beatheart 

AnnIE, as long as you keep up with the IE, Mom's sadness will be fleeting. :grouphug 

• Like 2

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

The sweetness and sadness of walking through the years with them.  :heart

The new "kissy spot" heart on AnnIE's punkin head! :wub:

• Like 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Of course AnnIE wears a heart. :wub:

I didn't notice it because I was distracted by the sweet white eyelashes.

• Like 1
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Posted (edited)

Gorgeous Annie...:wub:

Plusalso, Mark said he fails to see what the issue is. 

CfmLz9Q.jpg

Edited by Time4ANap
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

AnnIE would like to say Moob Ober Brindlez, Black Dogs Rool! We lub our frens :wub:

It's the heart that getting me, I haven't appreciated that in my seniors until they were, well, seniors. Big wake up call seeing that this week.

22 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Do you see it? Look carefully. I’m 11.5 now and whilst I still display the :crazy I have officially entered the senior zone. Mom loves it but it does make her a bit :cry1

AnnIE :heart <—-

IMG-5179.jpg

I understand your mom's feelings.  Odin turned 12 years old this week on the 7th.

• Like 1

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

3 hours ago, Houndtime said:

I understand your mom's feelings.  Odin turned 12 years old this week on the 7th.

:beatheart Happy birthday Odin :kiss2

3 hours ago, Houndtime said:

Happy birthday, Odin. :wub: I hope you got some yummy treats.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 7:48 PM, FiveRoooooers said:

I didn't, but maybe Candy's mom would? :wub:

Ms. Jan, I will see if Wiki's Mistress will postie a picture of me.  I will have Mom send one to her. :wub:  (Did you notice that there are almost 2 hearts on sweet AnnIE?) 

Edited by Fostr_Mom
added
  • Like 1

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Here is Fostr_Mom's Candy with a sweet white heart face. :heart

EIsbC7Vl.jpg

And for comparison, here's Wiki (note registered name PJ Wicked). I see horns. :devil

5f1J5wvl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

1 hour ago, Jerilyn said:

Here is Fostr_Mom's Candy with a sweet white heart face. :heart

EIsbC7Vl.jpg

And for comparison, here's Wiki (note registered name PJ Wicked). I see horns. :devil

5f1J5wvl.jpg

Beautiful senior girlies, both hearts :beatheartand horns :beatheart :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs :heart