Our Wild Child B’Day Girl

AnniE says elebben iz hebben :confetti Our silly crazy wild child who lives for pats turns #11 today :b-day

IMG-2213.jpg

She was just five-turning-six! She may knot have received the memos about her age - here she is just this week stalking Punkin

IMG-3033.jpg

Happy birthday AnnIE :kiss2 We’ll go for a R I D E to the beeg town and see who you can corral for presents I mean pats :wub: 

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

AnnIE!! Happiest 11th birfday! I hope you get everything you want today, even if it's a little embarrassing for mom. :lol 

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Happy birthday to roo
Happy birthday to roo
Happy birthday, dear AnnIE
Haaappy birthdaaay to roooooooooooooooooooo

from Milo and Gelsey

PS:  May you have an adventure worthy of a new chapter in your book today

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Happiest of birthdays to roo from Flying Odin and Mama Mia in lower Delaware.  Odin in 11-1/2 and still the busy guy.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Wishing you a very successful birthday outing, Beautiful!  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Happy birthday AnnIE!  :blowcandle

We love a wild, old, white faced lady around here! I hope you get lots of pats and maybe something special to eat too. Wiki is just a couple months behind you and will be looking to you as a mentor.

• Like 1
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

AnnIE - Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!  (Where are your other 2 slippers?) 

I can't wait to see what adventures you have today. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

We had a long day ob multiple adbenchurs :coastie  First we went to the laundermat to warsh me and Punkin’s blankies :blush Then we went to the place wot fixes moms shoulder and eberywon thare lubbed and lubbed on me. Then we got in the BOH and got in a line and they gabe us a bag o’noms. Then we went to the liberry and they lubbed on me thare. Eben Punkin! Then we went to won on our fav trails and walked near the pond. Then we came home and took a nap together. Well, tried to rest, really. Thare was still some mayhem ober ower heds (that’s ober wif for 4 sleeps then it will be ober ober fur gud!). Me and Punkin shared munchkins and frize and now it’s time fur bed. I fink I had a gud day! Fanks fur all da gud witches fur me! 

IMG-3149.jpg

IMG-3130.jpg

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Happy 11th AnnIE!!!

Glad you had such a great day of adventures, especially presents ... er ... pets.

I've had a few old girls--especially broodies--who missed the memo about the impact of birthdays. They're so much fun. :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

16 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Happy birthday AnnIE!  :blowcandle

We love a wild, old, white faced lady around here! I hope you get lots of pats and maybe something special to eat too. Wiki is just a couple months behind you and will be looking to you as a mentor.

Wiki! Wif des hoomans, you keep habin b'days and gettin into all sortsa mayhem and the free passes jus keep comin! :thumbs-up It's grate!

14 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

AnnIE - Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!  (Where are your other 2 slippers?

I can't wait to see what adventures you have today. 

:rofl

AnnIE!  You had a marvelous birthday full of treats and adventures and loving. ca1a20_efe430bfa63a421b9b2a28ba3c715845~  I wish I'd been there to give you a big smooch on your pretty white face and some scritches.  Please accept some virtual pets. :gh_child :kiss2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound