New Girl Bisbee

My boy Conrad had a Hugh mass in his pelvic area and they also found spots on his lungs ( had computer issues and health issues so l have been off the ebil compewter ) at any rate my DW ORDERED me to get to Hemopet and start looking.

So time to introduce BISBEE ( formally mitey Exacta) she never raced and was a broody for a very short time, she is four years old. She arrived at Hemopet with her brother ... well and delivered a liter of pure greyhound puppies! They did not last long, several staff members grabbed them up😱😂

She is a barker and and she Roos. Is a fawn, and a total love

Welcome Bisbee and welcome back DosTacos! Very sorry to hear of Conrad's passing. :heart

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about Conrad. I loved Conrad stories. The boy was a character!

Congrats on your new girl. Hopefully, Conrad left her some notes about how to run things around there.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I'm so sorry about Conrad. What a super companion he was for you!

Congratulations on your new girl Bisbee! :yay

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I was just thinking the other day that it had been a while since we had seen you on GT. I am so sorry about Conrad -- he was a greyt dog for you and you did right by him by letting him go.

How did Bisbee get her name?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I'm so sorry about Conrad. Bisbee sounds up to the task of helping heal your hearts, and I have it on good authority that fawn girls are a lot of fun.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Thank you all, Queen chased squirrels, Conrad CAUGHT squirrels and BISBEE ah... barks and Roos at them.

As for her name, one of the staff members helped with the deliveries of all her pups ( last was difficult) and had visited the GHOST TOWN of Bisbee and she renamed her. Hemopet usually keeps the track name and lets the new owner deal with the name.

I suspect, having a litter made her a Hemopet vavorite, l do think they may have changed her brothers name too, he is the same coloring and named Mason.

I'm so sorry about Conrad.

Congratulations on bringing home Bisbee!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Dostacos, I am so sorry about Conrad :cry1 :cry1

but congrats on Bisbee :) opening your heart to another is the best way to honor a bridge kid :kiss2

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Sorry to hear about Conrad, but welcome to Bisbee! I have stayed the night in Bisbee! SUCH A FUN TOWN! Gives you the heebeegeebees when you read some of the historical plaques around town but it's a great trip!

Bisbee was on my short list of names if we got a girl, BTW :beatheart

Edited by Alyse

Alyse with Archer (KB's Harper)

I'm so sorry to hear about Conrad. I loved his stories.

Welcome Bisbee. I'm looking forward to read your stories (you have big shoes to fill as we say in Germany to live up to Conrad's legacy)

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

• 3 weeks later...