I'd Like To Speak To The Manager...

"I'd like to speak to the manager about these new beds..." 

07CNwhE.jpg

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Love it!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Wot the flock? That ain’t rite :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

34 minutes ago, Remolacha said:

Truth! Why do you have cat beds anyway?

Those are something called a "Snuffle Mat."  You hide treats in them and they have to work to find the treats.

Mark says "If I have to work for it then it's not a $#$%#$%#$%#$% treat." :lol

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

21 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

Those are something called a "Snuffle Mat."  You hide treats in them and they have to work to find the treats.

:lol Buddy has a couple of these and he loves them. But we are just as likely to use God’s Snuffle Mat aka ‘the lawn’

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

1 hour ago, Time4ANap said:

I can see getting one for my dogs......"that's too much like work".

Mark, I always gotta werk for my treats too--come, down, go to bed.  KNOT FAIR!
Nate

This is Spirit sleeping in the Cats' bed.  Why?  Who know? :lol:

No photo description available.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

On 4/12/2022 at 3:27 PM, Time4ANap said:

Work for it?!?!?!!?  The nerve!  I yam retired!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

5 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Work for it?!?!?!!?  The nerve!  I yam retired!

No one could possibly understand just how retired he is. We have never had a dog who was this retired....:rofl

53 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

No one could possibly understand just how retired he is. We have never had a dog who was this retired....:rofl

:lol: You're used to those mama dogs. They are always up to something.  :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

I love this thread. :lol: 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

On 4/13/2022 at 6:00 AM, LBass said:

Mark, I always gotta werk for my treats too--come, down, go to bed.  KNOT FAIR!
Nate

This is Spirit sleeping in the Cats' bed.  Why?  Who know? :lol:

No photo description available.

Spirit fits just fine! 

Parkinson's law is the adage that "work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion. Greyhound law is that greyhounds expand/contract to fit in the bed space available. Mark needs to brush up on the greyhound laws  :shakefinger

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time