Meet Simon

Simonsays

Hello everyone,

I'm Anna. I have been lurking around greytalk since July, when we got our greyhound Simon from greyhound Pets Inc in Woodinville Washington and brought him home to Victoria BC. I have learned so much about greyhound care from this site, especially how to improve the dreaded pudding poop! Finally fixed now thanks to an extra round of worming meds, a new kibble, and those heaven sent Olewo carrots :) He's a happy silly 2 year old boy who only ran 11 races, and he's loving retired life. It's so nice to find a forum full of people to turn to for advice and who know how amazing these dogs are, I'm sold on greyhounds for life :) trying to attach a few pics...hope it works.

IMG_3058_zps5ye93nlo.jpg

IMG_3822_zpsmmdunpgw.jpg

IMG_4073_zpsqkoyeua5.jpg

SaveSave

Color-coordinated Simon is adorable! Did you make his awesome sweater?

Please intro your other sweet pup. Welcome!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Welcome from Germany. The others are right. Both of your pups are adorable. Please introduce the other handsome pup to us.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Welcome to the world of greyhounds from the Windy City in the midwest! Both pups are beautiful. Simon looks handsome in his coat and beautiful eyes. He is a happy boy! Wishing you many years of fun and happiness with your boy!

Kathy, Bo (SK's Bozo), and Angels Storm (Greys Big Storm), Grace (Rise to Glory) and Sky(Greys Sky Dove),

My dog believes I go to work for their food and treats.

Welcome from the mountains... well, okay, not QUITE in the mountains.

Congrats on your new addition. Looks like he enjoyed the holiday season!

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Thanks for the warm welcome! His sweater came from a shop on etsy, not sure if I'm allowed to say which shop? Our other dog is Aries (aka Harriet). My girlfriend has had him since he was 9 months old and he's about 12 years old, a Rhodesian Ridgeback Shepard mix. Simon would not be nearly as confident as he is now without Aries having been there to show him the ropes - we call him Simon's care aide. There's also Janet, the 14 year old kitty who rules with an iron paw. The boys quite literally bow down as she passes by. More shameless photos:

IMG_0563_zps9uukeadu.jpg

IMG_4122_zpsopdsuiim.jpg

IMG_3217_zpskutqtqxo.jpg

Hallo hallo from Central canada :D Love your fuzz family! And LOVE that sweater! It helps that you have such a fashionable hound to show it off on, LOL!

Beware of dog? Forget the dog - BEWARE OF CAT! No wait. The budgie is a killer, too.

35618219502_5f27c04249_s.jpgAaerro by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

Rainbow Bridge - Aaerro march 2018

Welcome from Bellingham! I just adopted Manny from Greyhound Pets in Woodinville for Christmas!

Here he is modeling his raincoat.

Manny%20the%20raincoat%20model_zpsilk3fa

I saw him on their site! Had a great experience going down there to choose him, it was one of the most exciting days of my life so far! Hope your lovely boy settles in quickly :)

Hallo hallo from Central canada :D Love your fuzz family! And LOVE that sweater! It helps that you have such a fashionable hound to show it off on, LOL!

Thanks! Not gonna lie, he's got more sweaters and coats than I do

Before I go any further and say how much I love the sweater, the nose, and the cat...

Tell me about the camera! Wow. Nice.

The one of Aries on the patterned couch was taken by my sister on her fancy digital camera, but the rest are just iPhone 5 and 6 pics, some with instagram filters :)

:wave from Eastern Ontario

You have a nice looking pack :)

Sorry you west-coasters are getting a 'real winter' ;)

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg