Slick Arrow Aka Dammit Arrow 2/14/01 - 7/2/14

TheFullHouse

We lost our beautiful boy this afternoon. His passing has left a huge hole in our hearts. He came to us at the ripe old age of 3 and immediately turned our house upside down. The boy loved to get in trouble. He chewed up more remotes, pda's and pillows than I could count. He was a notorious counter surfer and stole food every chance he got. On the flip side he was so sweet and loving that you couldn't stay made at him for very long.

We enjoyed 10 years with our beautiful boy and the house won't be the same without him. I hope there mountains of pillows waiting for him at the bridge. He is now reunited with his litter mates Heart, Saint and Valentino.

Arrow, what are we going to do without you boy. We love you so very much.

image_zpsf2213729.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judy, I'm so sorry to read this. I know how much you love all of your hounds, but this must be especially painful. How's Mike? Tell Mike and Kevin how sorry I am and my thoughts are with all of you during this difficult time. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest PiagetsMom

I know those 10 years were filled with much love, for, and from all of you......I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Arrow, Judy :grouphug

It is just never enough time. I can't believe your beautiful old fella is gone, Judy. If there is anything to help ease your broken heart, it would be knowing that the gang, the littermates :heart are together again. I am so very sorry. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

My heart breaks with yours for the loss of your beautiful bad boy, Judy. He got to be loved and cursed for many good years!

Godspeed Arrow. Hope there are some counters to surf at the Bridge, to keep it interesting for you! :f_white

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Words cannot express the depth of my sorrow for your family's loss of Arrow. :(

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'm sorry

Run Free beautiful boy

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

I am so sorry Judy. :cry1 I always loved reading stories about Dammit Arrow.

Go and find your litter mates Arrow and run free together! :gh_run2

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Guest june

Oh no, I couldn't believe it when I read the title. I am so very sorry Judy for your loss. You were blessed with each other for many good years. Sending lots of prayers to help heal your hearts. Run pain free handsome boy.

I'm so sorry Judy, they leave such a huge hole in our lives when they leave that it's hard to remember that they left our hearts filled with love.

Run free sweet boy.

Oh, so true. :brokenheart:heart Thank you for this post.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.