Slick Arrow Aka Dammit Arrow 2/14/01 - 7/2/14

TheFullHouse

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very, very sorry Arrow had to leave you :( :( :( sending hugs.

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

What bad news, I am sorry Dammit Arrow has joined his littermates. Whenever I read his name I just knew it was going to be a good story & since it wasnt my stuff he was destroying I thought it very funny.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

So very sorry for the loss of your handsome boy.

Remember all the good... and not so good ;) ....times...

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Arrow.....you were my all time favorite bad boy.

Happy Trails....may the pillows be fluffy, and there be plenty of french fries to go around.

My condolences to your family. Your pawprints will be impossible to fill.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Judy, I am so sorry to read this. You and he were lucky to have been able to spend so many years of loving naughtiness together. My heart breaks for you. I toast to you, Dammit Arrow, to a sweet naughty life well lived. :brokenheart

(the naughty ones are always my favorites)

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I am so sorry to hear of Arrow's passing. I was lucky enough to meet him at Mountain Hounds one year. Run free sweet boy, your Momma and Poppa loves you so. Sending gentle hugs and greyhound kisses- Janice, Luka and Peace

So sorry to hear this Judy. What a wonderful life he had with your family.

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

I am so sorry for your lose. Dammit Arrow was such a character he always put a smile on face. Thank you for sharing him with us.

Debbie

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

Guest FawnFan

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Arrow. Rest in peace dear handsome man. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

I'm so very sorry Judy. Arrow has been a GT fav of mine for years. He will be so very missed. GodSpeed handsome boy.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Judy, our deepest heartfelt sympathy to you, Mike and Kevin for your sad loss of Arrow.

We always enjoyed your pictures and updates about your silly boy, Arrow. Remembering his recent birthday celebration photos brings a heartfelt smile.

Feels like the end of an era with the Valentine's litter all together over the bridge. They are all missed here on GT and will always be remembered fondly. You are all in our supportive thoughts as Arrow rejoins his siblings running free.

Godspeed Arrow.

:f_red