Patrick

PatricksMom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people dismiss dogs as nothing more than dogs, we know better. Our hounds prove it to us every day. They become a part of us and our lives and settle there comfortably in our hearts. Patrick is a part of you and will always be the best part of your heart and your life with hounds. May your heart heal well and and laugh with the memories of Patrick.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Your eulogy was perfect. I am so very sorry. I understand your pain.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh, Beth, your tribute WAS eloquent. The love and heartbreak are there in every word, and we share your sadness, as you shared your precious Patrick with us. We feel that pain of the sudden loss as well, and send you prayers and white light for strength during this difficult time, as you are missing him so much.

I'm so very sorry you lost your sweet boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Thank you so much everyone for all your support--it's nice to know I'm not really alone.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Your tribute was so heartfelt and absolutely eloquent, it brought tears to my eyes and brought back so many memories of my own recent loss, my deepest sympathy to you. There are no words that are adequate.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so sorry that the well-loved and highly educated Mr. P had to leave. Surely he'll be loving you from the Bridge. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I am so sorry for the loss of your Patrick.

You made so many wonderful memories together, and I hope one day you will think of him and smile.....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

We will miss you, Mr. P. You were supposed to go to South Carolina, not to the Bridge. We know you always and only wanted to be where your people were, so I know that you are also sad that you are not there to keep your dog-mom company while she unpacks boxes. Go find Faster... he got there first. He will help you if you need to know anything. Please find a way to let your dog-mom and dog-dad know that you are ok.

Beth and Aaron, we are so sorry for your loss. He was a very sweet and special boy.

Carol and Mark

Janet, Murray, and Blake and Angel Faster

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

I'm so sorry Patrick had to leave you :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway