Charlie (Nov 20, 2002-April 21St, 2012)

Charlies_Dad

Oh Kyle, I'm heartbroken for you both. I know too well how your hearts are breaking. Charlie was a wonderful boy, one of my GT favorites. I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Charlie. :(

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IHeartDogs

Kyle and Lynn,

I am so heartbroken for you both. Just like the other GT'ers, I fell in love with your Charlie; so full or spunk, love and happiness.

He was a joy to see, thank you for sharing him with us. Big hugs to you and Lynn. I'm crying reading your beautiful tribute to Charlie...

He is one in a million. The bridge will be a huge party everyday with him there. I'm so very sorry for the pain but he will always be with you two and in our memories.

Enjoy the bridge Charlie, you're a Rock Star.

Sending strength and comfort.

Guest larock

Oh Kyle and Lynn, my heart is breaking for you. Godspeed Charlie, you were a very special boy.

Edited by larock

Charlie will ALWAYS be alive in the hearts of all GTers...

Hugs to you...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh Kyle, I am sorry beyond words. I knew the day was coming but was hoping it wouldn't. Charlie fought the good fight for a long, long time and kicked butt doing it. I wish I had the perfect thing to say to make you feel better but I just can't come up with it. Charlie, you were the man and we all loved you for it. Rest well, handsome. I'll never forget you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so sorry, Kyle. He was a sweet, beautiful, ever-blossoming boy and you gave him a truly enviable life.

Godspeed Kyle. :f_white

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry, I'd hoped you would have more time with Charlie. Godspeed Charlie

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

I am so sorry. Thank you, for sharing Charlie's story with us, all the ups and downs, the tears and the smiles, the journeys and adventures that made up Charlie as we knew him. The boy with his own berm, the biggest smile, and the sweetest soul. We will always remember Charlie and his inspiration to Live Every Moment, which he did so darned well. I am so sorry now for the Charlie-sized hole in your hearts.

:grouphug :grouphug

Godspeed Charlie, you were one in a million. :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so very Sorry! :grouphug I have followed Charlie stories from the very beginning and he has always been a favorite, and I loved to read the many adventures. When he first got diagnosed, he was a true inspiration,he was a fighter and a joy to live life to the fullest, this is heart breaking and my heart breaks with you and for you and your wife... :weep I know you did all you could for Charlie and the love you had for him. :grouphug His memories will live on Forever! He was a very Special Boy! I truly believe you will see him again one day! The Rainbow Bridge has another Special boy there and he is running free again!

:f_red:gh_run Run Free Gorgeous Charlie :f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

All of the losses on GT hurt.....but this one hurts just a little bit more. I'm so so sorry.

Run with the angels Charlie.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

I'm so sorry Kyle. Charlie was a truly special boy and one that was beloved by a huge community of people. I know how shattered you are and how much you will miss your boy. Know that we too will miss him.

Susan

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so sorry Kyle..................................................

He and Dude are having a great time together, I just know.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest greymama002

Deepest sympathy on your heartbreaking loss of Charlie. Your wonderful pictures of him always living life to the fullest brightened many a day. Charlie will live forever in the hearts of all of us here at GreyTalk who so were fortunate to come to know and love him through your inspiring posts and pictures. Run free, precious Charlie.

What a beautiful tribute to your Charlie. He certainly was one of those hounds that touches everyone's heart and now all those hearts are broken. I'm so very sorry he couldn't stay longer but what

wonderful memories you must have of him. Godspeed, handsome boy.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson