WFUBCC #232 - The Falling Leaves

Oh Andi...how sad.  Da cost ub da hay, Mama sez, iz reel high heer in NOO England - an ah bet da same fur yu on da West Toast.  Mama sez her hay bill will go down abowt atelebben thousand dollars a yeer wen we moobz to kentucky sumday.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Ick, Sadie Lou.  You earned yourself a face washing. :nod  Ma does knot envy Miss Halise the chore ob washing either you or that lector.

Jupe, I'm glad you're settled safely.  Sounds like cousin Mae has some good info and experience to share wif you.

Miss Jerilyn, Ma tells the haircut lady how much in inches to remove.  Usually for her is between 1/2 inch to 1 inch.  That should work for your hair eben when it's wet.
Wonder what all that nighttime excitement was about.  I'm on a 3:00 AM pee schedule too, at least for the last 2 nights. :D

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Here is Molly in her "Pre-Soaked Rat" look! LOL! She has declined going potty in the rain several times this afternoon. I will take her out again in the next lull, but not sure how many more lulls there will be going forward. Even with an umbrella she said "Oh HELL NO!" 

Right now tornados are the big issue as there have been several within 20 miles of us that are heading towards us. Some areas south of us are getting rain at a rate of SEVEN INCHES PER HOUR!

462671128_10228672110362345_639320118468

• Sad 8

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hooge hugs to you both. Molly, sweetie, a lady dare knot put off piddling too long. It's knot good for you. 

• Like 1

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

We gots ower pawsies Xxxed fower yu Molly and Miss. Carol Ann. I will go owt inna rayne iffn I yam desprit but Zavvi gotta be picked up and put owtsyed , that’s iffn he hazzen awlreddee dun a wee indoorz wen Mum KNOT looking!

Nutmeg, anuvver nyte tyme gaardin vizziter. Mum reckon that skaree skreeming wazza foxy.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

We're offering cocktails to them that needs 'em. Help yurselves. 

fresh-cocktails-with-ice-lemon-lime-frui

set-various-cocktails-shaker-black-backg

delish-ultimate-chip-dip-platter-still00

chip-dip-45sq.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 13 1/2 (!) and tuxedo Dio 7

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Oh Miss Molly and fambly keep safe please...thats a whole lotta water

Misser Jupe, how fun to go to a restaurant!

Miss Dory yoo got a grate collar dare! 

Miss Wiki,did yoo figoore owt wot it wuz?

Misser Nate, we lubs da old owners, dem is nice and live right around the corner! Dis juss...dem husky dat iz a bit....overhelmingly bold as a husky is :lol

Noffing noo heer, I am happy to say!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Miss  Jen thanks for the cocktails & treats 

Jup you got to eat in a restaurant & your cousin is teaching new  tricks

Wiki 3am is for sleeping not yard potties.  Please, reset you internal clock, 

Carol Ann & Mollie you have been on our minds all day. The weather reports are frightful but you are in the weather. :bighug I hope that Milton guy moves along real fast & takes his rain with him.

We :hope for all in Milton's path

Bitzi 

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Mom an Dad are obsessed wiff Milton!  Well, Dad shooda bin a wether man, an Mom just gets sad an stressed, wurryin abowt fings in generil an frends in particoolar. 

We hope Miss Carol Ann an Molly will be okay.  Molly duz look kewt innyroo.  An we are glad Miss Elizabeth is in Alabamma.  Jupiter, how kewl that you got to go into the truck stop.

Miss Jerilyn, Mom agrees wiff Miss Chris---that wuz prolly a fox.  They do make sum weered noyses!

Miss Ducky, I bet those daze wiff the "iggy frum heck" mite seem qwite a bit longer.  :nod

Fanks fer the grate drinks an snaks, Miss Jen!  But now Mom wants chips!

Mom got her re-ficksed glasses today.  An sigh....She duznt know if they are okay or knot.  But they cant be ficksed again, so I gess she will see  (or knot see, ja, ja).  Her hare cut got re-skedooled to Fryday, wich is a liddle too klose to her leebin day.  An she usooly duznt get her hare cut short enuff!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:hope for Flowereedah  :hope

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee *sits in dark sharing couch with Jupe so as to let Richard sleep*

I heard from my friend Carm that they made it through the night.  She move in with her son but his house isn't much higher than hers.  The only time I've cried during this ordeal was over her safety.  I'm too much of a wienie to dig into today's reports.  Most of the news is about downtown which floods all the time so that's not helpful.  I'll just  go do my word puzzles first and work of the courage.

CarolAnn, I was quite worried over your safety.  There were over 100 tornadoes in Florida yesterday.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oi! Dis iz Sadie Lou. Tank yoo Miss Lizabeff for chekin in. Wee ar glad yoo ar ok. 
I wud like too nominate Miss Duckee as Club Mom. Hur olways keeps trak ob ware oll da humons ar and if dey ar ok. Enneewin sekond dis nominashun?

Sadie Lou hoo lubs Miss Duckee dben tho I neber meeted hur

• Like 3

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Ccccchilly 3C  :coffee     At the desk for the morning.

We‘ve got the news on.  Milton has left a mess.  Sure hope CarolAnn and Molly are OK. And Elizabeth house will suffer minimal damage.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

9 minutes ago, boopieface said:

I wud like too nominate Miss Duckee as Club Mom. Hur olways keeps trak ob ware oll da humons ar and if dey ar ok. Enneewin sekond dis nominashun?

Second!

I knew I could count on her to "keep me company" and to tolerate my whining.  She was/is such a lifeline. :heart

• Like 1

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Thank you, Sadie Lou and Elizabeth.  :blush

Elizabeth, what town does Carm live in?  I've posted over in the hurricane thread asking for how to find out more info on my friends in Hudson (near New Port Richey) who sheltered in place.

The countdown until the hellion goes back home.  Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Sadie Lou, I habs met Miss Ducky in person and she is a bery nice, bery caring person!   She is a gud Club Mom!

Miss Elizabeth, we are glad you checked in to say hello!

I hope Miss Carol Ann and Molly are OK.  :unsure   :hope  

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud Sunny again Thorsday! We are finkin ob owr frindlies in Floriduh.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Definitely, Miss Ducky iz da club Mom!

Mollie!!!  Are yu deer????  Hopefully nun ub doze nasty spinny fings got too close!

We hope all are frenz are OK.

Nutmeg - ah hope yu do KNOT habz any moor askeeree visitors!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

So far from what I can see we did ok. Backyard is flooded in the back corner, but that always happens in hurricanes. Lots of palm fronds and tree branches down at the front and side of the house, but mostly we came through just fine. We are blessed for sure. It  was scary in the 3-4 AM time slot. Our front door was groaning and sounded like it was going to burst open!

Molly will happily pee outside on a leash in the front yard but has yet to poop since yesterday. Too much debris on the ground to take her farther than the front yard. We are very, lucky. 

Carol Ann & Molly McPoode.

P.S. Thank you all for your concern and prayers. They were very much appreciated. 

Edited by cello
  • Like 12

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Elizabeth, this photo is from Punta Gorda. No street name or neighborhood was given.

2b4667d391a793fe36e0b8a5344c26c3.jpg?tl=

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I just learned that my friends in Pasco county/New Port Richey are ok!!!

• Like 6

tiny hada siggy.png