WFUBCC #232 - The Falling Leaves

Mama an daddy sed she is juss staying wif us fur a wile. Dey juss felt so bad fur herbz.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Charlie!  Charlie!  This pikkie came up on Momma's memories today from 7 years ago!  It's you, Zorro and Frankie!

458743689_2027515711046938_1690885668049

Plusalso these two!

458723084_2027515731046936_3075110006923

458533008_2027515741046935_7956277937639 

Here is your Momma taking pikkies ob you!

458501869_2027515724380270_1645972622451  

Momma says that wuz a really fun day in Old Quebec.   Do you remember?

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

OBS COURSE I REMEMBORED MISS KATHY! 

Ohhhh lookit how grey I wuz in da face, I lookit lyke a puppy! And I hadda hole in my snoot frum Zorro del galgo bitting me! And also Zorro del galgo still had two earsies! And Frankie wuz awl fawn wiff no white! We ware so young! 

Charlie, liking Miss Kathy and Misser Jim

• Like 2

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

In my late season camping ??!! defense, the event was a retirement and birthday party combined. 

Back to crossing everything crossable for everyone. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Today was the day, my Mistress didn’t like being cold all day yessirday and she couldn’t bear the thot of a shower in the cold baffroom, so she let the furniss run. Only one cycle was enuff to get the chill out. It was 35 petigrees in the mornink and iffen it was that temperchoor in Janrooary she woulda put the heat on so that’s that. :)

There has bin mutch disruptshun to my rootine the past cupple days. Mistress went out for a dentill yessirday affernoon wiff mixed results. She thot she chipped a molar but it’s juss a wear spot and no prollem but they bin watchin sum spots for a while and it’s time to fix em. She’s got erroshun of enamel at the gumline, which they say is normill (maybe :brushteeth can confirm) so they gonna fill that in next month. Then today she finale got her hairs cut. They went from too long to too short she theenks. And as soon as she came home from that a man came about the fun lites. I tried and tried to opin the door again to see him but Mistress had the bungee lock on. He came in the house later so I did get to give him the sniff over. Anyroo, it was more spensive than she thot but wiffin what she was willin to pay and they could do the lectric fine so we gonna get fun lites! :yay Hopefully they can be in before howlween.

Woah Miss Mam! That’s sumthin that the noo horsie is related to Patty. I bet they knew each other at the bad place and now can be happy togedder.

Miss Duck, that pitcher of Enzo terrorizing the podengos is hilarious! :rofl I hope everyone comes to peace before he leafs.

Charlie, isn’t Frankie your best friendly?

Hiya Misses Rachel and Jan! Thanks for them good updates!

FancyToo, I’m glad your mama got that horsie back and can get her good and fat again.

I had my supper but now my Mistress is hungry and don’t really got anything for herownself. And she don’t wanna go out again. It mite be chips and salsa supper for her.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

They made it to Huntsville, AL!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

16 minutes ago, macoduck said:

They made it to Huntsville, AL!

:yay :yay :yay 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good news from Huntsville Al. You must be so tired  Have a good night's sleep.

Dr Fruitcake I am sorry for the horse but thank doG she had you 2 to fall back on.

Well I am off to deamland, night all

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:yay     Now we'll start the Back'n'Forth that there is knot too much damage when they return home :goodluck

Oh dear. Jerilyn had to turn the heat on.  I might too if it was 2C / 35F.   Our coldest morning so far has been 5C / 41F and we've managed without the furnace.  We'll see what this week brings us.

And Wiki is getting some Fun Lites   :pinkele

Woah Miss Mam! That’s sumthin that the noo horsie is related to Patty. I bet they knew each other at the bad place and now can be happy togedder.      Coach Kate remembered that PattyKake called out yesterday morning as Tiana was going into the indoor.  And this is a very unusual thing for Patty to do   :dunno   

Dory's new house collar arrived today  :)

462655976_10232457281955487_6020418259546260787_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=w86dvCTYa2cQ7kNvgFN4uJA&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&_nc_gid=AQSLWp-jpBi9Gw9tXi1Ix4z&oh=00_AYBGbyDE3jf7E3lXbV3oI4GwWpafomvq-At6xS2fDv5FtQ&oe=670B7F49

• Like 5

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

We hab had a day ob sawlty tawk!  OMD, no innerwebs an no Moms fone!  Dad wuz tryin all day to get fings ficksed, an we fink they finely did, but we are gunshy---who knows whot will happin tomorra.  Dad had his CT skan today, an we hope it will be good.  Mom wuz sposed to get her hare cut too, Miss Jerilyn, but they cancilled, an now she haz to go Fryday, so soon afore she leebs!

Miss Lucy, Mom got her Covid shot yestiddy.  Her arm is sore, but that is all.  She will go get her glasses tomorra.

Oooh, look at Miss Kathy an Misser Jim an Miss Cynthia!  An Charlie an mi amor, Zorro!  :beatheart  Whot gorjus picshures.

Miss Nancy, we loooove Dory's collar!

Aw, Miss Robin, that is so sad that the horsie will be comin back.  But is a good fing she got in touch wiff you, si?  That horsie will be safe wiff you.

We are so glad Miss Elizabeth an Misser Richard an Jupiter are safe in AL.  An now we are wurried abowt Miss Carol Ann an Molly.  Si, is a bed thyme fer Misser Dan to be away.

Mom is plusalso wurried fer her frends home in Tampa, an her frends in Winter Haven.  It is gonna be rilly bad, I am afrayed.  :(

I fink we will all be goin to bed erly tonite.

Angie

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss Nancy, Momma made her appoinkmint for her floo shot and Covid shot and she's not looking forwerd to the sore arm!  :rolleyes:

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy  Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Miss Carol Ann, we are worried about you too.  Please stay safe!

Momma had her Covid and flu shots a cupple weeks ago when she had her fysical wif her doctor.

It’s 46 degrees outside!

Habs a gud day eberywon!

Ivy 

Good knot-too-chilly 5C morning  :coffee

We’ll be keeping an eye on that Milton :hope  

I better stop at our little pharmacy and see if we can get our shots. 

I’m going to ride PattyKake early this morning.  Then I have a cuppla errands.  Plusalso I should toss some square bales from the loft and fill a bunch of hay nets.

Have a good day :)

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

The waiting for Milton to arrive just sucks! Non stop local news coverage on it. Now all of our cells phones just alarmed saying SEMINOLE COUNTY EVACUATION!!!! What? Call from friend across the street saying where would we go? Five minutes later the CORRECT alarm sounds! The evacuation order was only for people living in mobile homes, low lying areas and those with electric dependent medical devices and special needs. It is going to be a crazy overnight tonight. Molly McPoodle is not looking foward to all the peeing in the rain. She says, "Who do I look like? Gene Kelly?"

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Gud chillye Woesday! Finkin ob owr Floriduh frindlies.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

They went from too long to too short she theenks.     Isn't that always the case? There seems to be no "Trim" in hairdressers' arsenal. Just CUT.

It mite be chips and salsa supper for her.     You say that like it's a bad thing :D

She says, "Who do I look like? Gene Kelly?"      :lol Please be safe, you guys :hope :goodluck

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Molly, I'm glad you don't hab to evacuate.  I myowneself was kinda proud to pee in the eye ob the storm :D when Helene visited here.  Maybe you can do the same for terrifying Milton. :kiss2  Stay safe and keep Miss Carol Ann company.

FancyToo, I'm so sorry that your Mom's momma horse hit a rough spot. What a blessing that Miss Robin could go get her and bring her home whilst looking for a good retirement home.  She can stay wif you and get some lub and plenty ob food.  :kiss2
What a blessing that your Daddy's landlady is OK and her house is standing.  She's prolly better off safe in NJ whilst the horrendous cleanup and repairs in NC start.  It really is a life altering disaster up there. :ohno

Oh, what great photos ob a long ago visit for Miss Kathy and Mister Jim wif Miss Cynthia, Charlei and Zorro!  Great remembories. :wub:
We were all so young 7 years ago.  Wait!  I'm 7 now.  That visit was my whole lifetime ago. :wow

Mistress and Wiki are gonna get their fun lights for years ob festive enjoyment!  :yay
Mistress, comfort matters. Turn on the heat when you're cold. :kiss2   I hope the teef fixing will go OK too.

Miss Elizabeth, Jupiter, and Mister Richard are safe in Huntsville.  :yay  We'll pray and :goodluck that the house will weather the storm in good shape. :kiss2

What fun that Patty and Tiana are related and likely know each other. Perhaps they can be good friends at the barn.

Beleaguered Podencos at Miz Ducky's being investigated by a guest Iggy. 

Miss Cynthia, I hope the previous home owner does knot become a problem.  :kiss2

A new backyard and perhaps a new brother or sister for Doolin! :yay   Happy #20 anniversary, Miss Rachael!

Gino, no BBQ and a trail wif nasty pointy rocks?  Knot a good houndie day. :kiss2

Miss Jan, what a great update on your crew. I bet the leafs are gorgeous.

Auntie Ann went to exercise class today butt Ma stayed home.  She seems to get hit worse that Auntie Ann after vaccines.  She's OK butt feeling droopy and ick so decided to rest today. :rolleyes:

Nate

• Like 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hi Ebberywun.  Dat horsee is dowing gud!  Mama sez dat anyfing she an daddyman own - nebber gets sold - but gets placed wif a return only policee - so dey can NOT go anyweer else...fank doG - she has had sebberal horsees come back thruowt her time dowing this.

It was chilee up heer!

Mama habz gotten sick affer fLOO shots so she choze KNOT to take any vaseens any moor.

• Like 1

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

I was hoping that Elizabeth would be posting by now. Perhaps she doesn't have wifi at her AirB&B, but at least they are safe.

Carol Ann, those warnings blasting on the tv, radio, and cell phones happen here in severe weather. In addition to getting annoyed by them, I bet many people just tune them out like a background noise.

My friends who live just north of Tampa are staying put with the windows boarded up. Her husband is legally blind, although quite a character, but the load falls on her for driving. I had a place for them to go on the east side of the state, but they declined. The fear of running out of gas and being stuck in traffic with 2 greyhounds is something they didn't want to deal with.

The only glimmer of hope in this hurricane is that a slight shearing has begun from an approaching cold front that could help to lower the wind strength.

Jenbo, as always you have chosen delicious snacks. For the next few days though we may all need some adult beverages. Good luck on your job search. I wish you success. :goodluck

Night 2 with the iggy from heck. Slept in my room with a baby gate up whilst my crew slept in the living room as usual. He peed on my bedroom carpet once Monday night, so last night I put down 3 pee pads. Although he didn't use them, walking across them made just enough noise to wake me up - once to pee, once to poop. He has discovered toys and can toss them quite a distance indoors. My crew are still uncomfortable with his shrieky yapping/yelping. It's unnerving for me too. 5 more nights to go....

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud lucks wif da Iggy frum heck!!!

My little snot rubbed her head and muzzle in poop this morning. I pick it up every time she poops but sometimes at night I can't see it. I remember approximately where it is and get it the next morning but this must have been a stealth poop. She wears a plastic muzzle because it’s like Wild Kingdom out there sometimes. An occasional free range feral kitten, suicidal rabbits and taunting squirrels. I saw her rubbing her muzzle on the ground but she does that to try and get it off coz she hates it. I went to take her muzzle off this morning and there was poop EVERYWHERE . Her head, the muzzle and my hand 🤢. Arggh. It’s too bad there isn’t something you can add to their food that would make their poops glow in the dark!

Miss Halise who washed her hands three times already :sick

Sadie Lou hoo hadded too git hur hed washd an hur muzzil soked in a bukkit ob bleech warur

• Sad 1

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

I haven't caught up yet (top of page 2) but wanted to pop in and reassure some of you.  We made it to Huntsville where my nephew and niece got us a 2 night Airbnb reservation, made us lasagna, and put air in one of the Lincoln's tires. :whisper I'm going to allow Richard to obsess over the tire all he wants. 1000 times healthier than obsessing over the house.

Jupiter saw his cousin Mae.  She's the one who taught him that hounds can get up on couches.  I'm hoping she'll show him that actually paying attention to your humans and giving them affection is o.k.  Last night, I sat on the floor and Mae was giving me kisses.  Jupe came over and licked the other cheek.  :hehe

Thanks for your prayers and worrying.  Ducky's been my stalwart travel corresponder but I know you all have been following along.

We stopped for lunch at a truck stop.  Richard told the Arby's employee it was hot out and could we bring in our dog.  They said sure and Jupe joined us for lunch.

462557544_10162145726453910_9177226383330392995_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=nMlUEkauHHMQ7kNvgEP9UdN&_nc_ht=scontent.fhsv1-1.fna&_nc_gid=AMjClhcMwIPyYpV78x8BhMa&oh=00_AYDYHiCbQeh73XpBA2c0H92dNiqQ9AxnMngoe0tXwmh96Q&oe=670C599D Jupiter and Mae

462586554_10162145726483910_2312825963363296565_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=XaYyzWklqgYQ7kNvgHukx9-&_nc_ht=scontent.fhsv1-1.fna&_nc_gid=AR4px6CUqbv0MYg0SOEVrx2&oh=00_AYBO8pv5HxgZy1-L7MOaNZU34Sb8-QyvaUI0IZ_qmLaseg&oe=670C4369

• Like 9

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

2 hours ago, jenners said:

They went from too long to too short she theenks.     Isn't that always the case? There seems to be no "Trim" in hairdressers' arsenal. Just CUT.

Any other curly girls here? The problem is my hair is at least 3 inches longer when wet and combed out than when it’s dry. I tell her to take off “this much” but she wants to go by where it falls. If she cuts it at what I want the final length to be, when it dries it’s way shorter than I wanted. :angry:

We had a freaky thing last night. When Wiki went out for her 3 am poop (need to fix this schedule somehow) there was some noise. At first I thought it was a person screaming. :wowThen I thought one of the neighbor’s chicken was in trouble. Maybe it was, Wiki was looking that way. She was very alert and at the fence. I can only assume it was a cat in heat, but that sure didn’t sound like a cat, and I didn’t want Wiki to get mixed up with that or whatever it was. I’m fairly certain it was not a fox, but it did smell skunky this morning and I have a hard time telling fox from skunk sometimes. There was a clunk kind of noise near the chicken coop though. And the neighbor shepherds were unusually spending a lot of time in that area. :unsure

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Wiki...mamas furz gets much shorter wen dry if she lets it dry nachuarallee wif da curls.  She always tells da peeples KNOT to cut it too short - an onlee takes da ends dat are DED.

An wow...all sorts ub strage fings at yur howze!

JOOpiter!  Yu got to habz lunch in da resty rant!  Wow...yu get pribilages wen yu are a hurry can vacuee.  We are glad yu are safe frum doze waters - an dat yu habz a gud role model to teech yu abowt cowches an stuff.

Hello my Friendlies!!

We're having quite a little showering rite now, and the yard doods pulled up and have just been sitting there for, like, 20 minits, waiting to see if it's gonna stop.  <_<  But they comed really early today so Momma hasn't pikked up the yard yet!!!  :hehe 

Miss Dr Robin, we gots so many peeples here in Oreegun that get in over theirown heads feeding there horsies.  The horsie rescue that Momma donates to every munf even had to start a "hay bank" for to give out hays to peeples who can't afford it so they can maybe keep their horsies.  The wurstest ones are the big farms that just fold up and walk away and leave the horsies there all alone and starving with no waters!!!  :bugeye  There's been two big ones - one for Paso Finos and one for Arabians - that did that in the last few years, and it's the horsies are so sad and sick by the time they're founded.  It just breaks Momma's heart.  :weep We're glad you got your Momma horsie back!!!  :kiss2 

Miss Wiki, it was probly a fox, I think.  They can scream just like a hoomin sometimes, and they like to eat chikkens!  I kinda miss going o-u-t in the middle of the nite with my Daddy.  So much inneresting stuff happens at three in the morning!!!  ;)  Oh yeah.  Momma says she prefers too short to not taking enuff hairs, cause her hairs grow out so fast it only too short for, like, a week.  Then it's good for a couppla weeks, then it starts being too long!!!  :lol  

Mister Nate, I think it's waaaay differnt for a boy dog to pee in the wind than it is for a girl dog.  You're lukky you didn't hafta have a baffing!!!  :eek  

Miss Lizabeth we are very glad you all are safe and sound now!!  We hope you do NOT find that allimagater in your living room when you get home!!  :eek  

Be safe Miss Carol Ann and Miss Molly!!!  :hope  

Miss Ducky thanks for being Miss Lizabeth's correspondent!!!  ;)  We sure hope you survive the viziting iggie!!!  ;) 

Miss Sadie, are you trying to eat the poops????  :shakefinger  That would be yukky!!!  :puke  Tho sometimes Flizzie tries to do it too and it's just as gross.  I prefer to eat dog foods, myownseff.  Momma says it's gross too, Miss Halise.  

Miss Rachel we forgot to say how happy we are that Mister Doolin mite get a new bruther or sister!!!  :yay  

Mam, you gotta get a picher of Miss patty Horsie and Miss Tiana Horsie together like sisters!!!  ;)  

Well, the yard doods have finally gotted out of their truck 45 minits later.  <_<  

The garbige truck are late this morning too.  What a weerd day.  :dunno  

Wishings for a wonderfull Windsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

• Like 1

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly