The first sleep

Ebony, now Ebbie

IMG-6659.jpg

Holly

IMG-6665.jpg

The furminator has done a remarkable job of eliminating at least 1.5 additional  hounds off of Ebbie. She gives kisses, shy at first followed by exuberant, foul breath smooches. 

It’s very small here, Tiny House, rite? Even smaller now with Miss Holly UpMyButt :lol She smiles, bows inviting play (with me!), and just follows me Everyware. 

Everyone slept well, we went out at 3:00a in the rain for a quick wee then back to bed before yoga. None of us achieved full lotus :rofl They're eating well, and importantly, AnnIE and Punkin seem comfy :heart

We’re keeping them :beatheart

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a great update. :wub:  Holly's attachment and playbows to you--oh, my heart!  How adorably sweet. Ebbie's got the Princess and the Pea thing going already! 

Congratulations to Jan, AnnIE, Punkin, Ebbie, and Holly. :confetti

• Like 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

The look so comfy! And it's great to hear they are settling in so easily. But why wouldn't they? Camp Greyhound has got to be the best place for a houndie that there could be. 

• Like 1
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

This makes my heart full.  Thank you.  

• Like 1

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Welcome home Ebbie and Holly.  Like it says on the cereal box... Packed as full as possible by modern packaging equipment :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Looks like the "settling in" portion of the program is now complete!!  :wub:

• Like 1

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

6 hours ago, MarcR said:

Welcome home Ebbie and Holly.  Like it says on the cereal box... Packed as full as possible by modern packaging equipment :D

Contents may settle.....

Ebbie - Mark approves of the triple stack bed method but wants to know how Gracie made it to the hallway behind Holly. :lol

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

8 hours ago, Remolacha said:

What a wonderful update :beatheart:beatheart

edited to ad, where did they come from? Is a Maine winter going to be a shock to them?

No more a shock to them than the rest of us :lol They're New England hounds :)

• Like 4

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a great update!

I'm out of those like thingeys, so some of my appreciation will have to wait until tomorrow.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

OK, out of Likes again, sigh. Almost caught up :lol Thanks all!

Everyone is doing great :wub:

• Like 2