WFUBCC #231 - Dog Days of Summer

My Mistress is still alive! No blak eye yet, we'll see what happins by mornink. She is complainin bout her hed hurtin again tho.

Sadie! That's juss like my Lammchomp! Isn't she great?

Wow, Lacey is gonna be prefeshunal model!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Safe travels Miss Kathy & Mr Jim.

Sadie Lou  , we saw that picture of you & Lamp Chop, so glad you have something to remiind you of NE

Miss Chris mom says dont worry the Phillies are champions of losing. they are right now.

Well I am off to dreamland , Bitzi 

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Up even earlier than usual to get ready for our trip.  I’m tired because I was awake thinking of things I should have packed! :lol:

Kathy 

• Haha 1

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

No :coffee       I’ll have some after I go home from the Desk, feed the ponies and have my :nappy

Safe travels Kathy & Jim.

Glad Mistress eye is OK. Whew.

Cool 13C.  I have not been outside yet!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Jerilyn, :kiss2  Ooh, I've felt that thonk! ca1a20_cb520a6557b944aaa1a20bbdde92ef40~  Hope you're better today.

Cindy, I never thought of dentist being skilled in stitching.  I guess he could do stuffie repair. :nod

Patsy, we're all glad you're safe.

We've had daily thnderstorms.  The other day I was taking Jupe for an after-nap (mine) walk and the wind kicked up so much his pee was horizontal. :blink:

Kathy and Jim, have a wonderful trip!!

• Like 1

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

TGIF! Annuder sticky one. Mom iz off to werk tuday. And iffn da a/c conks owt, she'll be back sooner!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Gud mornings!!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Thinking ahead to my trip, I thought I'd check Weather Channel for temperatures so I can think about clothes.  Looks like it will be a high of 70 and low of 50 each day. :eek  I don't remember what that's like.  My body will think I've fallen into a freezer. ca1a20_a647a08ce006467292fc23bedb59cb8e~  Do I have any pants that fit?  What about sweaters?  Where are my sweaters?  ca1a20_3431859cfa7b4d92956e608d062bf120~

In other news, it looks like Jen also had a hound/human mishap when Dio's leash got caught.  How are you feeling Jen?  Any bruises?

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Mama lubz dat cooler sweatshurt and flantel shurt wedder!

• Like 2

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

ca1a20_0cfc0cd5e37f4d75b67b28205c57ed1a~

Juss runnink froo ca1a20_d5a01edcacc44aefbe9c061740a3de75~until I can tic

Safe trabbels Miss Kathy and Misser Jim!! :kiss2 

I hope yur hed feels moor bedder dis mornink Miss Jerilyn! :unsure 

Mummy oberslept :crying and had to forego her mornink coffee and werk woz bizzy rite away and now she's training sum faculty and has a quick 15 minnits so she's ca1a20_755dba76ca8a44a4ae11020fe86bec5a~ until her neggst won. She is sooo happy it's Friyay and dare's a long weekend afoor da beginning ob classes neggst week - it's going to be kay-yoss! :riphair butt she's promissed she will try to let me tic anyway

Lupin hoose dribing mummy bonkers because sumtimes it looks like I'm habbing a hard time and udder times I trot like a pro 

56 F / 13 C dis mornink! :yay 

Ok bak to me mornink bewty nap!

ca1a20_3939bb012fc443a592d6ee915ee6f71f~

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Ma's favorite dog/human head collision happened to her own Daddy.  He and a neighbor dog, called Marsh Hound, were both in the side yard picking up pecans under the big pecan tree when Marsh Hound (a tall bully breed of some sort, really sweet) lifted his head and hit Ma's Daddy right in the chinny chin chin  He said he saw stars. :eek  Mistress, are you OK today? 

AndiPants, Ma's back is  s l o w l y  getting better.  She's knot yet challenging it much at all but is icing/heating and taking Aleve.  It's kont horridly painful anymore butt is still distinctly hurty.  She's trying to be slow and careful and knot do too much too soon, like she did to get this way. -_-  She'll talk to trainer Jen this afternoon and prolly begin some gentle exercise and stretching.  She's pretty confident this is a strained muscle and knot anything worse butt it sure hurt earlier this week and she'd like to avoid triggering that again. :D
Miss Chris and Miss Caroline,  may your baseball teams emerge victorious!

Sadie and Miss Halise are bof eating lamb! :chow

Ivy and Cherry are at their friendlies' for vacation and Miss Kathy and Mister Jim are already on their way to the airport.  I hope everyone has a wonderful time!

Lupin, I'm glad it's Friedday for Miss Kerry and that this is a long weekend too! :yay   Mistress, will this be a long long weekend for you and Wiki too?  Seems like eberyone could use a break. :kiss2

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

It is FriYay!  And not a moment too soon.  Gabe is currently cooling his heels in a kennel at the vet's office while waiting his turn to get neutered.  Hoping it is quick and easy and a fast recovery!  While walking the girls this morning, I had a thought - what if he and Fizzy become best of buds and he finds Lacifur as trying as Fizzy does?  While I seriously doubt that, it is an interesting thought.  And somewhat horrifying!  :rofl 

Safe travels, Kathy and Jim!  Hope your vacation is wonderful and restful.  

Lucy, I am sorry that your back is still so hurty.  Slow and steady wins the feel better back race!  

Candy, how was your baff and is your mom feeling better?

I have a question for the hive mind - we are currently clearing out the back area and there is a pile of decayed firewood.  David has removed the wood but there remains a lot of mulch-type debris.  Any reason why I couldn't just rake it all together and give Lacifur a nice digging pile?  That gurl LURVS to dig holes and loves the smell of decaying wood.  I realize the pile would last a day or so but that is one more day or so that gives us one less hole in the yard.  

There were big storms all around us last night.  We got nothing.  But at least today is much cooler and overcast which meant much nicer walkies this morning!  Our new neighbor was out getting his newspaper when we walked by and he is enthralled with both girls but especially, of course, Lacy.  She is quite personable and a lover whereas Fizzy hangs in the background and will come up for a 30 second pet before retreating.  I would not call her shy but she is much more reserved (around strangers) and is very, very submissive.  No wonder she did not want to race.  She reminds me so much of Goose.  

We also discovered that her Seresto collar makes her neck itch and she has scratched herself raw on both sides.  Anyone know how long the collar will last before putting it on another dog?  Gabe is covered until the end of September for fleas and ticks.  This collar is only 3 months old so I hate to waste it.  I will be ordering new flea and tick medicine (probably NexGard as I am well stocked with heartworm meds and no one else weighs over 50 pounds).  Advice and thoughts appreciated!  We have to use tick treatment year around now - one warm spell in January equals ticks.  Lots of ticks - blech.  

Sadie, glad to see you are really enjoying yourself and have settled in nicely!  

Jenn, you feeling okay this morning?  Not sure which hurts more in those situations - the body or the pride.  

Wiki, is Mistress okay today?  No shiner still?  

I hope everyone has a good day!  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

LOOpin, mama duz KNOT do well wifowt mornink cawfee!

Oh, poor Gabe habz a beeg day tooday....sheesh....

Mornink! The good noos is that my Mistress does not have blak eye and she feels alright. Mayhaps she gots a small lump but it’s not notissable. Also good noos is that it is indeed hollyday weekend! And the weather is going to be lubley and we don’t have any beeg chores to do. :yay

But we gotta make it thru today first. The werkjob has Mistress at the end of her rope. :( She’s got two projects, one going into produktshun starting lass nite and thru the weekend. Usually she’s done ontse that happens but this is unlike anythin they did before and there are prollems already. Again, that’s not her issoo but people tend to bring stuff to her cause she knows how to get it fiksed. And her nitemare projekt moves into offishal testin next week and there’s a lotta stuff that gots to be done before then and no one is doing it. She sent a crabby email this mornink and she considers that their last warnink, they know the consequentes iffen they don’t do what they said they would.

Oh yeah, I bashed my metal leggie hard on the door of the wire boks whilst doing my Wiki walkie jump around rootine this mornink. :unsure I didn’t cry and I’m not limpin, but I am walkin weerd. Mistress is also at the end of her rope wiff my antiks. :blush I’m 11.5 and she expekts bedder of me. She’s tried lotsa stuff to get me to stop like tellin me to do sumthin else or juss standin there like a post till I stop or thowin sox at me. I’m undonted! :P She’s afeered sum day one of us is gonna get bad hurt.

Sorry for ritin so mutch bout our prollems!

Safe trabeles Miss Kathy & Misser Jim!

Miss Lizabeth, that’s the bestest kinda weather!

Take it EZ Miss Loosy!

We’re sendin good thots for Gabe’s nooterink and his trip. I say as long as there’s no possibility of nails or anything elts to hurt pawpaws, let Lacy at that rotten wood!

I bedder go,

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

FRIYAY AND PAYDAY! YAY! We are good and eating well and snuggling mom, she's so ooooolllddd and fell in the park! :haha

That's not very nice, Summer,  I'm fine and there are no injuries. Dio wrapped her leash around me tonight when I asked her not to bark at another dog and she pulled me sideways. I couldn't fall on Summer (who is 13.5) or let go of Dio's leash (she'd run at a small fluffy dog) so I wiped out. The grass had been watered, it was a soft landing and I have no bruises. And I'm not sore at all today. The gentleman that checked on me did give me a 10/10 and said I stuck the landing :star

We will cotch up soon and be back to check on ebereewun!

Summer and Dio

Edited by Jenbo

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Hey, Cindy, I talked to Doug about possibly helping with Gabe.  And the 11th would work for us if you need us!  He has an appt. to get his B12 shot this coming Wednesday.  But the only thing we have on the 11th is my one client's 4 dogs walk.  I can let my client Tammy know in advance I wouldn't be walking.  The only thing is, we can't leave Angie too long.  But if they haven't found anyone else, and we can help getting him a couple hours closer, just let me know.

Glad Jerilyn's eye is okay, and that Lucy's back seems to be improving.  Back pain is sooooo miserable.  Yikes, Jen!  You passed leash walking 101 with flying colors!  Yes, the main objective is the dog's safety.  :heart  Glad no one was hurt badly.

Safe travels to Kathy and Jim, and a fun vacation for them and Ivy and Cherry.

Oh, those big Dogues are impressive!  Going in the other direction, my friend and client, Tammy, got another dog.  The Peke rescue in Arkansas where she got 2 of her dogs contacted her about adopting this little puppy mill brood mom who needed to be gotten out of there ASAP.  And though she already has 4 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 rabbits, Tammy flew to Arkansas last week and came back with this little girl (Tammy has a lot of disposable income).  I was skeptical of them adding another dog to the family, but once I saw her, I understood.  She (not sure of a name yet) is one of those dogs you look at and go SQUEEEEE!  And she is so sweet, and a real character who isn't fazed at all by a large family.   She already follows me all over the house because I give her treats, and asks to be picked up.  :beatheart

457268776_10225770853034211_282547815544

• Like 2

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

2 hours ago, MerlinsMum said:

Mummy oberslept :crying and had to forego her mornink coffee and werk woz bizzy rite away and now she's training sum faculty and has a quick 15 minnits so she's ca1a20_755dba76ca8a44a4ae11020fe86bec5a~ until her neggst won. She is sooo happy it's Friyay and dare's a long weekend afoor da beginning ob classes neggst week - it's going to be kay-yoss! :riphair

I lovelovelove Back to School. New shoes, new pens, new notebooks.  All that promise! (that would soon be ripped from my young heart but ... oh well)

As a Department Chair, I would often field 50-100 emails a day plus students in my office.   I loved it.

38 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Oh yeah, I bashed my metal leggie hard on the door of the wire boks whilst doing my Wiki walkie jump around rootine this mornink. :unsure I didn’t cry and I’m not limpin, but I am walkin weerd. Mistress is also at the end of her rope wiff my antiks. :blush I’m 11.5 and she expekts bedder of me.

Wiki, honey, I'm 63 and still expect better of myself.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, queenwinniesmom said:

Hey, Cindy, I talked to Doug about possibly helping with Gabe.  And the 11th would work for us if you need us!  He has an appt. to get his B12 shot this coming Wednesday.  But the only thing we have on the 11th is my one client's 4 dogs walk.  I can let my client Tammy know in advance I wouldn't be walking.  The only thing is, we can't leave Angie too long.  But if they haven't found anyone else, and we can help getting him a couple hours closer, just let me know.

Glad Jerilyn's eye is okay, and that Lucy's back seems to be improving.  Back pain is sooooo miserable.  Yikes, Jen!  You passed leash walking 101 with flying colors!  Yes, the main objective is the dog's safety.  :heart  Glad no one was hurt badly.

Safe travels to Kathy and Jim, and a fun vacation for them and Ivy and Cherry.

Oh, those big Dogues are impressive!  Going in the other direction, my friend and client, Tammy, got another dog.  The Peke rescue in Arkansas where she got 2 of her dogs contacted her about adopting this little puppy mill brood mom who needed to be gotten out of there ASAP.  And though she already has 4 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 rabbits, Tammy flew to Arkansas last week and came back with this little girl (Tammy has a lot of disposable income).  I was skeptical of them adding another dog to the family, but once I saw her, I understood.  She (not sure of a name yet) is one of those dogs you look at and go SQUEEEEE!  And she is so sweet, and a real character who isn't fazed at all by a large family.   She already follows me all over the house because I give her treats, and asks to be picked up.  :beatheart

457268776_10225770853034211_282547815544

I don’t usually like small dogs, but that face is the poster child for “totes adorbs “ :beatheart

• Like 3

Gud sunnee affernuun frendz.

Ticticing ov aksidentz, my littul bruvver izza eedjit. This morning he waz sooo exsitid wen Mum waz getting reddee to tayke us owt fower a waak that he running arownd and shayking  hiz littul stuffed bunnee and turn rownd and run strayte into the edge ov the door, neerlee nokked himself owt! But he a gayme littul lad and bownse bak and still rayse arownd til we go owt.

Batteree running owt onna iPawd so gotta go.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be HAWT in the mid-90s, full sunnings today.  Plus also, gonna be gross hoomidy.  :(  I do NOT like this kinda summer!!!  :bugeye 

Have a safe traveling Miss Kathy and Mister Jim!!!  :wave 

Miss Lizabeth Momma says windy pee fowntins are one reason to only have girl houndies!!!!  :D  Plus also, alla her low shrubs have *finally* recovered from having a boy houndie around the yard!!!  :lol  She used to love the first day of skooling too.  And alla the skooling days affer.  She was one of those weerdos that really liked going to skool!!

Speeking of peeing - I am afraid I am in the dog house.  I had to pee in the kichen last nite cause Momma would NOT take me o-u-t when I asked her!!!  (Totally my fault.  She starts being a total pesto about dinner sometimes as much as an hour before it's time, and that's all I thought this was.  I should have realized she had to go.  And, to be fair, she did hold it a very long time - til after dinner - and then I did some extra dishes.  When I turned around from the sink she had peed on the rug.  Totally my fault!)  

Miss Wiki, we're glad your Momma is OK affer her bashing!!  Momma is the same whenever I start running around.  Her heart is in herown throat - whatever that means :dunno  - but she knows I'm gonna do what I wanna do, so she just gots to let me do it.  Mostly.  I'm gonna get a speshul hexray and exam next week when I go to the vetamarian just to check on my leggie now it's been two more years since I was reeleesed from the ortho vet.  And, of course, :rolleyes:  Flizzie is offen running around and hurting herownseff!!  :rolleyes:  

Mister Gino, we hope Miss vanessa doesn't get too frustamated at the real offiss today!!  :thumbs-up 

Mister Lupin, see above for commints about helicopter Momma's!!  ;)  

Mister Nate that's a good plan Miss Loosy's got about going slow with herown back.  Tho Momma says if it's still really hurty next week she should see the docter anyways, cause you never know when something could turn out the be seereeyuss.  :nod  I mean, my Daddy just sorta falled down - not even hard - and he ended up with compreshun frakchoors in his spinal area!!

Speeking of, Miss Jenn, we're glad everybody involved in that unforchoonate leesh insident is OK and not really hurt bad!!  :yay  

Hahahahaha!!!  Miss Nutmeg, I suspekt it's cause your little bruther doesn't have a lot in hisown head to get hurted!!!  :lol  

Miss Cindy we still need pichers of your new earrings!!  Momma says as long as the wood was all branches and stuff, and you never sprayed it with anything, it's probly ok to let her dig around in.  Tho Momma says she would be wurried about pokey stikks and big slivvers getting cawt in paws or her mowf.  The houndies mowf, not Momma's. ;) 

Momma has a book to finish.  Again.  :rolleyes:  She has really mixed feelings about this one tho, and isn't sure she's gonna keep on with the series.  The concept and the characters are really cool, but the writing style is NOT one she likes at all (I really do not like first person narration), and it's got  :whisper (graffikal hoomin sex scenes) :ph34r in it that are really extraneous and, plus also, not necessary.  But it's one of those NYT Best sellers, and tons of peeples like em.  :dunno  See she how she feels about it at the end of it, I gess.

Wishings for a fabuluss Fry-YAY for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Well, our boy made it through just fine but is not in his happy place!  Doesn't he look rather hacked?  :rofl  I imagine he will have that "I just got off a horse" walk for a couple days!  

457699058_8540364659330351_2951909073149

Nancy, I have not said anything about your offer as I am hoping that something else falls into place and I don't ask to cause a commotion in your schedule as I completely understand that!  My schedule is usually so tight that something like that would really throw me into a tailspin.  :kiss2

• Like 1

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Cindy, I think if you keep it dry and sealed in a bag, it should be good until y'all get the first hard frost. And if he's like all the cats I've had fixed, he'll be jumping on the furniture in no time. :lol

Today's work adventure was the front gate got stuck (it needs a bigger HP motor) and our timekeeping system is still borked.

Go way Mom, itz mah turn. We saw a coubple ob Golden petrievers that tried to bark and lunge at us diz moanin, but we stayed quiet.

Dio! WE like to do that, specially when Mom iz tryin to pick up poo.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

:yikes    Jen.  Glad you're OK. I nice hot epsom salts bath may help.

Hmmmm.   High of 70.  Low of 50.  Perfect weather!    I'd wear shorts and have a light sweatshirt to put on.

Gabe  :kiss2    I think the Seresto collars are meant to work for 7-8 months.   I've never had a hound react to them.   We can't get them up here in O!C.  I get them from a place in the UK.

Patty and I had a nice ride tonight.  In the ring with a couple of the kids and then qwe all went walkabout on the forest paths  :)

I have to do a full day on the Desk tomorrow.

Edit to say I am halfway through that kindle Mountie Book   :heart

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Uuuummmmm...  Miss Vanessa???  Just what is Miss Cindy sposed to keep dry in a bag for two munfs?????  :huh  :dunno

He does look kinda hi!!  :haha

Bomm Voyage to alla the travellers!!  :wave

Later Gaters!!

AP - no illegal peeing today!  :blush