WFUBCC #228 - April Showerings

AndyPants, developing ways to communicate owr demands desires to owr humans is a constant battle, isn't it?  You got some great techniques!  I hab finally taught Ma, after years ob frustration, that if I am standing on my bed, standing there waiting, it means I wanna be covered wif my blankie.  She has been slow to pick up the signals, but when the light goes off in their heads and they finally get it, it's a grand moment worth a celebration! :D

Nate

• Haha 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

:wave

Great pictures from GIG.  Thanks for posting.  

Glad that Nori has been found and thanks, Miss Ducky, for helping the searchers.   

On this side of the windows it looks like spring.  On the other side of the windows, it feels like not-spring!  I'm going to find a blankie and take a nap.  

Later!

Miss Noo Carol

We had a bizzy mornin!  Furst, the indignitty ob gettin owr toes cut!  But affer it wuz ober, Mom bought us sum noo collars!  I will get her to take a pic ob how gorjus I look---it is yellow, wiff black houndies, a Richard Skipworth!  An Kiva got orange an yella swirls.  An wile we were standin there, they annownsed that Nori wuz fownd.  Lotsa hooman were teery eyed, includin Mom. Then she got to meet Roo, who she fell in love wiff at Scooby, an got on a SHUG transport to Miss Emily.  She wuz so happy to see her, an got sum good pics.  Then we got sum beer fer later, an are restin in owr room.  We are goin to the beeeyoutiful whinery later. So it is a good day.

Yay!  Miss Carol's lawn man came!

An Tinker's resoolts are normil!

Angie

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

We are home from GiG and bery, bery tired!    We got ice cream today plusalso watched a costume parade!   We had a fun day.   Here are a few pikkies from today:

438913577_1934943913637452_2654000129670

439021354_1934944153637428_3539488244940

Skeery nail trimming!  :eek 

438921096_1934944003637443_2508893785113

Funny costumes from costume parade.  This fambly always comes up wif the best costumes!

438921665_1934944243637419_5007529345907

Kewt leetle Snow White

438900942_1934944203637423_9165704592080

439631904_1934944233637420_3863898777359

Look at all the tye dye colors!

437466174_1934941076971069_2741240541533

Like Miss Nancy sed, when they announced on the microphone overhead that Nori wuz found eberywon cheered and clapped and got all teary eyed! 

439043511_1934943953637448_7906897404082

Aaron is the houndie who libs wif Momma's frends and she thinks he is a beautimous fawn boyhoundie!

439032782_1934944280304082_6050958046519

Gettysburg scenery

We had a gud time and are glad to be home and :nappy 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png  

Edited by Potomacpupsmom
  • Like 1

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Great GIG reports! I like to see alla pitchers of my friendlies! I was theenkin that PIA Lacey looked like a nice, well behaved doggie but then I theenk that Miss Cindy’s got her in a hold there so she don’t get away and reek havoc. I shore wish I coulda seen alla them stuffed lllllammmas. I’d chomp them all!

It is cold and windy here. Mistress hadda go back to full winter gear for Wiki walkie today. Then she went out to try to buy sum spektacles but that did not go as planned. :angry: She stopped in a few stores juss to look round, whitch she never does no more. The poor girl is not used to mixin wiff the unwashed masses anymore and she was shocked and disgusted. :blink: :unsure :lol: And she don’t beleaf reports bout the conomy being bad, them masses were buyin all kindsa stuff by the cartload. I guess she’ll try again for the spektacles on Monday when hopefully it will be kwieter and stick to her usual haunts of the feed store, groshree store, Targit, and her favrit restyrants.

Now alla my blankies are in the washer. My beddies are all still here but it’s juss not the same wiffout a blankie on them.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:yay Tinker!!!

She stopped in a few stores juss to look round, whitch she never does no more. The poor girl is not used to mixin wiff the unwashed masses anymore and she was shocked and disgusted.      It is shocking, isn't it? My sister works part-time at the local library, and oh the things she sees :yikes :eek :bugeye

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Did ebberyone stop by da Senior Sighthound Sanctuary table and put in an application for a short legger?:lol

I fink Lacifur got overwhelmed by all doez big houndies and decided to behave. OOOH, we need a piccy wibs Angus and Frenshy togedder, so we can see how big dey are.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Momma’s home!Momma’s home! Momma’s home! :bananaMomma’s home! :pepper 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Thanks for posting your GIG pictures. Safe travels home.

I saw on the news tonight, rain is hammering the  Houston area.  Sherrie are you OK ?

Happy dreams, good night

Bitzi & Wendy Doodles 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

For your viewing pleasure, nawt owr post:

• Like 2

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Miss Vanessa, we saw those red costumes yesserday and Momma sed she culd knot figure out what they are supposed to be?  The houndies were wearing white t shirts wif numbers on them and the hoomans were all in red wif their faces covered wif black masks and either white circles or white triangles on them?   She asked someone else and that lady didn’t know either! :dunno 

Anywon else know?

Ivy

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss ivy, those costume are from a show called Squid Game on Netflix. The red people are bad people, the game masters, and the white shirt with number are people/prisoners who are in to play games and if they survive they could win a lot of bikkie money. Its dark and violent in my opinion.

Not a costume I would have chosen with my houndies personally :(

Miss Cynthia

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Dull, dreary and cold. :coffee

What’s the point of a costume if nobody ‘gets it’   :dunno

Oh!  Elizabeth is home already.  That was a short trip. 

I’m headed back to watch all the barn peeps ride with the clinician again today. Yesterday was a bit blustery  and cold with some rain and hail and snow but they all toughed it out.  Today looks to be about the same weather.  Sigh. Thankfully Widget and his little buddy Buzz rode indoors.  

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Gud nawt at all Sunnyday! Dat's what we thoht Mizz Cynthia. 

Hanging toe chopping at events that are apposed to be fun.  What ebil werk is this!  I mywonself hab experienced this and it ruins a day faster than a missed breakfast. <_<

New collars for Angie and Kiva!

Ooooh, Ma finks that Aaron dude is super hampsome.    Um, Ma, I'm right here.
Miss Kathy, you took wonderful GIG photos.  Thank you for sharing them wif us stay-at-homers. :kiss2

Wiki, we're getting a couple ob days ob chilly weather here too.  Knot troo winter like you gots, butt in the 40s at night and the 60s in the day time when we've been in the 80s in the daytime.  Ma's enjoying a final respite form the heat. :lol

Jupiter habs his Momma home!  :yay

I'm napping and there's gonna be some serious reading done here today.

Nate

Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Sposed to be showerings this morning but it's nice and sunny so far.  Then we should have really nice weathers until Thirdsday!  :yay  

Mam, that Squid Game show was, like, THEE most watched show ever on the Netflicks place.  We do not have the Netflicks, and we probly wouldn't watch it anyway, but there were a lot of peeples who did.  It's even getting anuther seezin, I think.

Squid Game Masks Explained

Glad you had nice viziting and a easy travelling home Miss Elizabeth!!!  We hope the house was still in a livable state when you got there!!!  ;)  

Mister Nate 60s/40s is perfectly average around here for April.  Momma just hopes we don't go back to the 30s anymore!!!  And I don't think much of anything will get done outside today.  Maybe.  Yesserday Momma cleaned and setted up the chairs and beds on the dekk.  Alla the huge flowering pots were mostly d-e-d so there was a bunch of salty talk.  Even tho this means she "gets" to buy more plantings at the planting store!!!  :rolleyes:  I will try and rememmer to get a picher to show you what the setting up is like this year.  

Plus also, Momma cleaned up the barbeekew, so maybe we will get something offa that sometime soon!!  :chow  

Speeking of :chow  we already gotted brekkie delivered and we hadded some bakkin!!!  It's starting off to be a great day!!!  :thumbs-up 

Wishings for a sanctified Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Miss Cynthia and AndiPants,  thank you for all the gud information about that weird show squid games.  We do knot habs Netflicks at our house do Momma wuz clooless.

it was in the 40lebens this morning and will get into the thirtyleben degrees tonight!

I am catching up on lots ob :nappy today after our busy days at GiG!

Ivy 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

We do hab Netflix and would still hab been clueless. :lol:

Were getting rained on today, though I don't suppose there'll be all that much in total.  Still, no need to water the garden or the plants on the deck.

Nate

I watched Squid Games. I made a joke about it when my students did their presentations. I think they were impressed that I knew it.

I’ve done nothing today but drink water, nap and read. Oi, traveling is tiring!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

1 hour ago, Mercsmom said:

I’ve done nothing today but drink water, nap and read. Oi, traveling is tiring!

Oh yes it is!

We got to sleep all day today to rest up from our Friday and Sattiday trips to Gettysburger!    Here is a pikkie ob me (Momma zoomed in from across the room cuz I don't like my pikkie taken!)   I am playing wif my noo llama stuffie from the Galgos del Sol booth at GiG

437521832_1935530316912145_2345360919788  

Pleese ignore Daddy's shoe in the front! 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png

Left at 7am, got home at 4pm.  Too exhausted to read the 4 pages I missed. Flashy did great.

• Like 2

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:wave

Glad to hear that everyone had a good time at GIG.  Also glad that Nori was found and is OK.  Nice llama, Ivy!  I would snuggle with that myownself.  I have a peenk pupper and a peenk piggie that I can sleep with when the weather is cold.  

Speaking of cold, we are still in the 50s during the day and had frost/freeze warnings last night.  Supposed to warm up a little bit this week I think.  

Going back to my book Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver.  

Miss Noo Carol

Love that peenk Llama   :inlove

Brrrrr..... it is ccchilly here, too.  No hail or snow or rain today.  Just cloudy and cold winds and I sat bundled up in 2 coats plus Widgets wool cooler all day watching the jumping lessons.   Widget and his buddy Buzz got to do their rides indoors.    And I rode Patty - indoors  -  during the lunch break :)

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg